DOW Closes at Record High for 5th Straight Day

I read yesterday that retail investors are flooding back into the market. I personally think this market is a ticking time bomb, and now that that mom and pop are putting their own money in outside of their 401k, it could be the precursor to the final blow off. I'll be watching very carefully, but I sure wouldn't want to be long this market this spring...tick tick tick ...

I read yesterday that retail investors are flooding back into the market. I personally think this market is a ticking time bomb, and now that that mom and pop are putting their own money in outside of their 401k, it could be the precursor to the final blow off. I'll be watching very carefully, but I sure wouldn't want to be long this market this spring...tick tick tick ...
I went very conservative this year in my money. Yeah, I may not be making a killing right now, but I'm with you. The house of cards will quickly fall.

Me, I'm writing puts on every issue selling for less than book value I can afford. When put to me I write as many covered calls as I can and half as many puts because I want a big safety margin

I think our end of year rally has a bit more to go. The market certainly likes the a corporate tax cut and big government spending which seems to be the way Trump is moving. However, it Trump fulfills his promises about putting tariffs on imports and walking out of NAFTA, the market will fall like a rock. It's too risky for me trying to guess what Trump will do.

From your keyboard to God's screen.

I realized my last post could be confusing but I want to buy shares that sell for deep discounts from tangible value. For example Seaworld has mostly seaside parks where they bought the land a long time ago and land appreciation cannot be entered into the balance sheet until sold. But there are other companies with even more salable stuff backing $1 of share price that I am not yet fully invested in.

I realized my last post could be confusing but I want to buy shares that sell for deep discounts from tangible value. For example Seaworld has mostly seaside parks where they bought the land a long time ago and land appreciation cannot be entered into the balance sheet until sold. But there are other companies with even more salable stuff backing $1 of share price that I am not yet fully invested in.
look at ICON

I went very conservative this year in my money. Yeah, I may not be making a killing right now, but I'm with you. The house of cards will quickly fall.
So glad Hope your republican ass gets killed in the markets

Forum List

Back