Dow closes at 11,950 today.

Where's all the conservative threads on the stock market? When it was going down, they were practically gleeful about it.

Well..now it's almost completely recovered.

No threads?

Guess this is something else President Obama had nothing to do with.

:lol:

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

The markets are going up because people are willfully suspending their skepticism about the EU resolving their sovereign bond problems, and do not realize it is mathematically impossible. They can drag it out perhaps for a couple more years, but FY 2013 is going to see some unavoidable difficulties if it hasnt happened by then.

Then this market will plunge by about 60% to 90% value.

It might but don't think so. It should plunge no lower than 7,000 and that is what I am pegging my future to for a wonderful senior retirement. If it does go to 5,000, we will be fine.

Europe is starting to get their act together

When they do.....Look for the Dow to hit 13000

Europe is starting to get their act together

When they do.....Look for the Dow to hit 13000

That isnt going to happen because each nation has totally different goals due to economic needs. France wants Eurobonds, leveraged EFSF, and no bank capitalization while Germany demands exactly the opposite.

They *do* talk about fixing things a whole lot though, I will give them that. They know the HFT's strip news story titles and search for key words, so they stage their news conferences to use these words that are generally taken to drive the market up and avoid the ones that bring it down.

But down is where the markets should be going since there is no substance behind the manipulation of the markets via press conferences and repeatedly false rumors.

This thing is going to blow up and crash soon. When I dont know but within the next two years at most I think as these Eurobanks see more debt come to needing rollover.

Forum List

Back