DOW AT 28.004 GOD BLESS TRUMPONOMICS

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
As the liberal scum MELT into the ether......what say 29,000 when this scam of an impeachment, like RUSSIA. RUSSI . RUSSIA has run its course and Trump can get back into the game like LOWER the Fed rate again!!!

In before some son or daughter of Karl Marx shows up and claims "This is still Obama's economy."

As the liberal scum MELT into the ether......what say 29,000 when this scam of an impeachment, like RUSSIA. RUSSI . RUSSIA has run its course and Trump can get back into the game like LOWER the Fed rate again!!!

Like I've been saying 30k before the election. I wonder how many votes each point is worth. Whatever it is it will bury the demodimwits for good.

giphy.gif

Yeah that guy is a joke..... Paul Krugman Obama's economic guru.....LOL

Last edited:
We just keep on winning! Thank you, Mr. President!

Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to record levels on Friday, reaching 28,000 for the first time ever, after White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow said China and the U.S. were getting close to reaching a trade deal.

The 30-stock average closed 222.93 points higher, or 0.7% at 28,004.89. It took the Dow just over four months to go from 27,000 for the first time to 28,000.

The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite made new all-time highs as well, climbing 0.8% to 3,120.46 and 0.7% to 8,540.83, respectively.

Wall Street also wrapped up another week of gains.

The Dow notched its fourth week of consecutive gains, rising 1.2% in that time. The S&P 500 advanced 0.9% for the week, posting its sixth straight weekly gain. That’s the longest streak for the S&P 500 since 2017, when it climbed for eight straight when it climbed for eight straight weeks. The Nasdaq rose for a seventh consecutive week, advancing 0.8%.

Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak

Like I've been saying 30k before the election. I wonder how many votes each point is worth. Whatever it is it will bury the demodimwits for good.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Forum List

Back