Dow 14,000 - Liberal Media Reports Doom and Gloom

and the doom and gloomers like you have been saying the "crash" would come anday now

the housing bubble will burst

a recession is looming

RSR that has all happened many times over the course of history...what makes you think it would be any different now?

The signs are all over the place, you just choose to cherry pick the few that seem to benefit your own personal outlook on the economy. You never say a damn thing that gives me the impression you know even the slightest bit about economics to be able to give the outlook you give. You sound like Neil Cavuto.

The housing bubble is WAY larger than it's ever been in history. 5 years ago millions of people were suckered into buying homes at low interest rates, and then the Fed cut those people's throats and double crossed them by inflating like crazy. 5 years ago those people's dollar could pay their mortgate...now their lucky if they can pay their cell phone bills with that same dollar. The only purpose the middle class serves right now is busting their ass at work to pay the government's interest back to the Fed via taxes.

You don't get it. You never will. You trust the government and media way too much to be able to comprehend the current state of the US economy.

Just wait and see. I personally can't wait for the Dollar to collapse so that we can start over again. Hopefully this time we won't be using an oligarchical privately owned central bank to issue worthless debt-based fiat money.

RSR that has all happened many times over the course of history...what makes you think it would be any different now?

The signs are all over the place, you just choose to cherry pick the few that seem to benefit your own personal outlook on the economy. You never say a damn thing that gives me the impression you know even the slightest bit about economics to be able to give the outlook you give. You sound like Neil Cavuto.

The housing bubble is WAY larger than it's ever been in history. 5 years ago millions of people were suckered into buying homes at low interest rates, and then the Fed cut those people's throats and double crossed them by inflating like crazy. 5 years ago those people's dollar could pay their mortgate...now their lucky if they can pay their cell phone bills with that same dollar. The only purpose the middle class serves right now is busting their ass at work to pay the government's interest back to the Fed via taxes.

You don't get it. You never will. You trust the government and media way too much to be able to comprehend the current state of the US economy.

Just wait and see. I personally can't wait for the Dollar to collapse so that we can start over again. Hopefully this time we won't be using an oligarchical privately owned central bank to issue worthless debt-based fiat money.

Isn't that just like a compassionate liberal - wanting economic problems to teach people a lesson

Are you also hoping for another depression to teach the people that voted for Republicans a lesson as well?

I'm still a liberal, huh?

Amazing.

Even though I'm voting for the most conservative candidate in the entire government.

You're a kook, dude.

I think its funny that he thinks the economy is stronger than ever because he is personally paying less taxes, and the top 1% of the nation are making more money in the stock market than ever before. Its comical to lay the economical burden of the US on one persons tax return form, and on 1% of the nations trade profit that the investors probably didnt need to begin with. The rich getting richer, and the poor getting raised to 7$ an hour, is not even comparable to how strong the improvements in the past where towards the economic growth as a whole. Our dollar is worth nearly less than the euro, when our prices go up due to micro-inflation, the stock market soars but the American people paying more money for the same product, are the ones who suffer. Luckily Americans will pay any price for any product, and the rich are spending an absurd amount of money, otherwise our market would be below 10,000

I think its funny that he thinks the economy is stronger than ever because he is personally paying less taxes, and the top 1% of the nation are making more money in the stock market than ever before. Its comical to lay the economical burden of the US on one persons tax return form, and on 1% of the nations trade profit that the investors probably didnt need to begin with. The rich getting richer, and the poor getting raised to 7$ an hour, is not even comparable to how strong the improvements in the past where towards the economic growth as a whole. Our dollar is worth nearly less than the euro, when our prices go up due to micro-inflation, the stock market soars but the American people paying more money for the same product, are the ones who suffer. Luckily Americans will pay any price for any product, and the rich are spending an absurd amount of money, otherwise our market would be below 10,000

The top 1% pay 36% of Fedreral income taxes

The top 1% are the ones who invest the most money into the economy and cause business to excpand

Everyone with a 401K is making money off the stock market - not only the evil top 1% you love to smear

The top 1% pay 36% of Fedreral income taxes

The top 1% are the ones who invest the most money into the economy and cause business to excpand

Everyone with a 401K is making money off the stock market - not only the evil top 1% you love to smear

Oh im not smearing them, its because of them that our stock market is showing signs of non stop growth. But it is not them who decide how our economy is going, it is the middle class. The majority. When the middle class is spending, saving, trading, buying, selling, earning and investing....and our prices go down, then we start exporting more goods than importing, then we raise the value of the dollar and lower the deficit. That is when I will concede to the fact that the economy is stronger than ever. Anyone can borrow money and look good, its when you balance your money that creates real economic growth.

Oh im not smearing them, its because of them that our stock market is showing signs of non stop growth. But it is not them who decide how our economy is going, it is the middle class. The majority. When the middle class is spending, saving, trading, buying, selling, earning and investing....and our prices go down, then we start exporting more goods than importing, then we raise the value of the dollar and lower the deficit. That is when I will concede to the fact that the economy is stronger than ever. Anyone can borrow money and look good, its when you balance your money that creates real economic growth.

and Dems want to raise taxes on the middle class - is that the compassion libs are always talking about?

The top 1% finance all the beloved social programs of the left - and they do not even get a thank you

Having a 401k in this bull market does not mean, by itself, that you are making money, and does not even compare to the day-to-day trading that is making the upper class so much richer.

You haven't made a DIME that is not in your pocket, ready to be spent.

If and when the dollar and the economy crashes, what do you think that 401K that you don't get to enjoy until you're in your 60's, is going to do for you?

Personally RSR, i'm glad you don't agree with me. I'd be glad to know that you don't agree with me that hard commodities are the only thing worth investing money in.

That means more for me.

Having a 401k in this bull market does not mean, by itself, that you are making money, and does not even compare to the day-to-day trading that is making the upper class so much richer.

You haven't made a DIME that is not in your pocket, ready to be spent.

If and when the dollar and the economy crashes, what do you think that 401K that you don't get to enjoy until you're in your 60's, is going to do for you?

Personally RSR, i'm glad you don't agree with me. I'd be glad to know that you don't agree with me that hard commodities are the only thing worth investing money in.

That means more for me.

Amazing

Pres Bush has similar or better economic numbers then Clinton and the Bush haters say the economy stinks

During the Clinton years - the same people were sayign we were in an economic Heaven

RSR you can't be for real...

You're just a plant on this message board to rile people up and keep the political paradigm alive and well through division, right?

I don't like Clinton one iota more than i like Bush.

You know why?

Because i'm able to see past the mainstream media propaganda.

All Clinton did was balance a budget. So fucking what. He still waged wars that made obscene profits for multi-national corporations that have vested interest in said wars...just like Bush...just like pretty much every president since the Industrial Revolution.

Yea, those damn facts keep getting in the way of your rants

Sorry about that JW

No, it's not even close. You are very ignorant regarding economics.

It's ridiculous to say the Dow is up, and we can prove it's good because my 401(k) is up. That's not correct because you have no clue how to measure it.

When measured in any real value, the Dow is way down, RSR. However, there is an illusion that it is rising because the dollar continues to fall in value. If the dow, in real value, stays the same yet the dollar devalues, it will show up as a net gain for the Dow, even though there really was no gain.

These are not opinions up for debate. That is economic fact.

Forum List

Back