Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Dunkin' donuts or Krispy Kreme or other

This may point to a regional thing , but lets see

also why do you prefer

Dunkin' donuts or Krispy Kreme or other

This may point to a regional thing , but lets see

also why do you prefer

Depends on how fresh they are. If you're getting them straight out of the baker's hands, then Krispy Kreme has it all over Dunkin Donuts. However, if they're going to sit for a bit, Dunkin Donuts holds up better than Krispy Kreme does.

The only donuts I like are the ones I make at home the old fashioned buttermilk kind

Dunkin Donuts, because they have a cute young girl working there that flirts with me. No, I don't have a shot with her, but it's fun for a couple of minutes, and it helps my ego.

I prefer to never touch anything like that, because I know from experience what it does to the body.

Dunkin Donuts, because they have a cute young girl working there that flirts with me. No, I don't have a shot with her, but it's fun for a couple of minutes, and it helps my ego.
I have a huge crush on the gas station girl. I ran in to her at the grocery, then a couple days later at the book store. I really want to ask her out for a coffee, but I'm over twice her age and married. Maybe I should write Dear Abby. :dunno:

I have a huge crush on the gas station girl. I ran in to her at the grocery, then a couple days later at the book store. I really want to ask her out for a coffee, but I'm over twice her age and married. Maybe I should write Dear Abby. :dunno:

Actually she axed me to relay a message to you. Here it is: " :slap: "

Abby will call you a lecherous old fart. Just enjoy an innocent minute or two of remembering what it was like being young and then move on. Don't let it make you do something stupid.

Her boyfriend works there too. He wants to show you how he makes the holes in the donuts.

extralarge.jpg

depends on what I'm doing

grabbing a box and going; KK, they just taste better. Seem fresher

sitting back with my crew; DD, the coffee is much better.

I'd like to be all snooty and pick a local shop, but every local shop I been to seems to over cook them and have limited choices.

I prefer to never touch anything like that, because I know from experience what it does to the body.
you dont have to eat them every day pogo.....lol....

Wouldn't matter as long as they're made from wheat -- AND fried. Doesn't take 'every day'.
yea but those dam things sure are good.....look at this one.....mmmm

All yours. I'm so over that.

For years in the past I was around tables full of muffins, bagels, croissants, where they were the only thing available for "breakfast". And those aren't even as bad as donuts. And I paid the price for that.

Won't touch the stuff any more, ever.

Forum List

Back