Doug Stanhope Podcast

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Short Bio:

He's a libertarian stand up comic. He lives in Bisbee Az, he tweets back to fans. He's an alcoholic and his long time girlfriend is a diagnosed schizophrenic. His best friend is Johnny Depp. He's very offensive so not for people are sensitive.

The Doug Stanhope Podcast

stanhope-podcast-1400-smaller.jpg

I'm a Doug Stanhope fan, but haven't checked out his podcast yet. I was watching Joe Rogan's podcast recently from election night where Rogan, Stanhope, and Bill Burr were sitting around with a few other comedians getting high and watching the election results. You could see that Doug Stanhope was shitfaced. :D

I'm a Doug Stanhope fan, but haven't checked out his podcast yet. I was watching Joe Rogan's podcast recently from election night where Rogan, Stanhope, and Bill Burr were sitting around with a few other comedians getting high and watching the election results. You could see that Doug Stanhope was shitfaced. :D

I have a small schoolgirl crush on Doug. He pm's back if you say something funny or capture his interest. He's funny as hell. But can be offensive. My family has/had a lot of drugs, booze and mental illness so I relate a lot to all the awful shit he makes fun of. He even makes fun of his moms assisted suicide that he participated in.

Forum List

Back