Doug Jones Plans to Transform Alabama, Create a “New South”

'Marxist', 'far left'. I love it.

You might have forgotten that the foil goes shiny side out. An easy thing to forget when there is so much outrage.

A vote for Doug Jones is a vote for Hillary Clinton

DO7_whKX0AIipHs.jpg

Sort of like a vote for Trump..
trumpclinton.jpg

You might have forgotten that the foil goes shiny side out. An easy thing to forget when there is so much outrage.

DO7_whKX0AIipHs.jpg

trumpclinton.jpg

DO7_whKX0AIipHs.jpg

trumpclinton.jpg

Don’t get the meaning of this post. Are people in influence and power not supposed to interact?

Marxist Tim Kaine is out stumping for Doug Jones. Jones is also a close friend of the far-left Uncle Joe Biden. Alabama is a red state that could be in the hands of a far-left Democrat

The man running against Roy Moore is pitching a New South in Alabama Senate race - The Boston Globe

Is there any response that you would have to offer which doesn’t include “far-left” blather?

It just presents you as ignorant.

Additionally, isn’t time that “the South” turn the page on it’s remarkable backward thinking past and move to a better spot?

When can we add education to the values of “the South”?
Alabama is in the bottom three of all states for education. Just listening to those holy rollers at the microphone extolling the wonderful virtues Moore has shows us why.

Marxist Tim Kaine is out stumping for Doug Jones. Jones is also a close friend of the far-left Uncle Joe Biden. Alabama is a red state that could be in the hands of a far-left Democrat

The man running against Roy Moore is pitching a New South in Alabama Senate race - The Boston Globe

Is there any response that you would have to offer which doesn’t include “far-left” blather?

Additionally, isn’t time that “the South” turn the page on it’s remarkable backward thinking past and move to a better spot?

Alabama is in the bottom three of all states for education. Just listening to those holy rollers at the microphone extolling the wonderful virtues Moore has shows us why.

I know, god got a teenage girl pregnant and told some other guy to raise it.

You lost me at Marxist.

you lost me at resist
If you’re not resisting you’re a traitor to this country.
DT has given hunters permission to shoot hibernating bears and Big Coal permission to dump their wastes in the rivers and streams.
Resisting is the American thing to do.

Actual quote from ALABAMA PASTOR, on Roy Moore’s accusers: “How these gals came up with this, I don't know. They must have had some sweet dreams somewhere down the line. Plus, there are some 14-year-olds, who, the way they look, could pass for 20."

Actual quote from ALABAMA PASTOR, on Roy Moore’s accusers: “How these gals came up with this, I don't know. They must have had some sweet dreams somewhere down the line. Plus, there are some 14-year-olds, who, the way they look, could pass for 20."
I posted that quote already today... proves that Alabamians are akin to Neanderthals.

Old world christianity forced the world not to change in the Dark Ages because of its need for power and control, but slowly, very slowly because of education (that capitalism didn’t value) it changed.

And now we have so-called value voters in Alabama choosing power to resist the force of change.

I posted that quote already today... proves that Alabamians are akin to Neanderthals.

Yes

"Doug Jones in the Senate = NO WALL

No Wall = more senseless bloodshed

We must build the wall to protect Americans NOW!" - Crazy Roy Moore

Citizens of Alabama!

Here are some Doug Jones facts:

Pro Abortion
Anti Wall
Loves Hillary
hates the south
HATES Alabama Football

That ought to do it.....

DPMQeSdWAAEsHv4.jpg

"Moore might survive amid allegations of other lawmakers. But it's possible he loses convincingly & liberal elites never saw it coming because we assumed the worst about the South" - Crazy Bernie

"Roy Moore will likely win his Senate race because Alabama is, after all, Alabama, but the GOP’s victory in Alabama will cost them dearly in every other state in 2018 and 2020." - Crazy Joe Biden

Forum List

Back