Doug Jones Has Some Young Girls in His Past Too

View attachment 165760 View attachment 165761 That confederate flag exposes the dems. Blow it up.
From 1992, 1996

Vanderbilt University Professor Carol Swain explains in PragerU's latest video that there are three myths behind the myth that both parties switched after the Civil Rights Act passed.

Watch it, you might learn something.

What did you expect from southerners when a decent republican like Honest Abe screwed them of their slaves......they had to align themselves with whatever party was against that particular republican.....

(If that's too difficult for you to understand, have a grown up help you......LOL)

LOL.... oh the irony of that reply coming from a poster with a god damn CONFEDERATE FLAG embedded in his avatar!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

uh-huh.

racist.jpg
:fu:

Look you eternal moron......WHICH party do you think that members of the KKK and white supremacists vote for???

Go on.......STATE your "opinion" right here in the open.........Come out of the closet.
LOL
I don't know who they vote for but I do know who the Democratic Party, including Obama and Hillary, supported, embraced, and praised for many years and that was the Exalted Cyclops Robert KKK Byrd. They (and you) still defend his racism to this day.

KKK Leader David Duke Tweets 'Thank God for Trump! That's Why We ...
www.newsweek.com/kkk-leader-david-duke-tweets-thank-god-trump-thats-why-we-l...

Nov 29, 2017 - Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke professed his love of Donald Trump after the president re-tweeted Wednesday morning several videos that appear to show Muslim men destroying Christian relics and assaulting non-Muslim men. Duke praised Trump for sharing the three videos,
Did Trump profess his love for Duke? No. Did the Democratic Party profess their love for Robert KKK Byrd? YES. That's the difference, nimrod. Republicans reject racists, Democrats embrace them.

Them: 'See! David Duke supports Trump! That PROVES Trump is a racist!!'

Us: Bill and Hillary Clinton admired and admitted being 'mentored' by well known racists, segregationists, and KKK members...'

Them: But... but... but... STROM THURMOND!

I've asked for a list of names of these so-called Dixiecrat Reagan democrats. None have been offered. That's no accident. The names of the Dixiecrats, and how many of them DIDN'T turn Republican, not once in their careers/lives, destroys this argument - and those using it.

Well, I just gave several. Maybe you just belly ache about not knowing because you ignore the examples.

William Fullbright. The Billy Jeff mentor. Fritz Hollings. Eric Kefauver. There's DOZENS that survived in the Dem party up until the 90s...

By the 90's the conservative Republicans had taken over the South.

Why don't you name us some current conservative Democrats ?

You re@lly have a lot to learn.
View attachment 165760 View attachment 165761 That confederate flag exposes the dems. Blow it up.
From 1992, 1996

Vanderbilt University Professor Carol Swain explains in PragerU's latest video that there are three myths behind the myth that both parties switched after the Civil Rights Act passed.

What did you expect from southerners when a decent republican like Honest Abe screwed them of their slaves......they had to align themselves with whatever party was against that particular republican.....

(If that's too difficult for you to understand, have a grown up help you......LOL)

LOL.... oh the irony of that reply coming from a poster with a god damn CONFEDERATE FLAG embedded in his avatar!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

uh-huh.

racist.jpg

And your point is what? Democrats killed them and many others. You bragging?
The KKK has always been and continues to be conservatives, You history illiterate.
YOUR people.

You are dumber than a sack of hammers...

The klan was a wing of the democratic party..

It was democrats that killed those little girls.
Still doubting the Kkk are conservatives thru and thru? ?
Educate your dumb ass.

Debunking a claim about Democrats and founding of the KKK

Don't giive a rip about the KKK... That's a distraction. The Dem Party, particularly in the SOUTH, were the STAUNCH segregationists. Of that there is NO doubt. From Reconstruction and up until the late 60s in fact.

And what year is this?

You re@lly have a lot to learn.
From 1992, 1996

uh-huh.

racist.jpg

sure.

btw- i am not a (D), nor voted for slick willy. i didn't even vote for gore, whose VP was my own state senator. so whatever 'theory' you think you might have about me, .... isn't correct jethro. :afro:

I don't know who they vote for but I do know who the Democratic Party, including Obama and Hillary, supported, embraced, and praised for many years and that was the Exalted Cyclops Robert KKK Byrd. They (and you) still defend his racism to this day.

Nov 29, 2017 - Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke professed his love of Donald Trump after the president re-tweeted Wednesday morning several videos that appear to show Muslim men destroying Christian relics and assaulting non-Muslim men. Duke praised Trump for sharing the three videos,
Did Trump profess his love for Duke? No. Did the Democratic Party profess their love for Robert KKK Byrd? YES. That's the difference, nimrod. Republicans reject racists, Democrats embrace them.

Us: Bill and Hillary Clinton admired and admitted being 'mentored' by well known racists, segregationists, and KKK members...'

I've asked for a list of names of these so-called Dixiecrat Reagan democrats. None have been offered. That's no accident. The names of the Dixiecrats, and how many of them DIDN'T turn Republican, not once in their careers/lives, destroys this argument - and those using it.

Well, I just gave several. Maybe you just belly ache about not knowing because you ignore the examples.

William Fullbright. The Billy Jeff mentor. Fritz Hollings. Eric Kefauver. There's DOZENS that survived in the Dem party up until the 90s...

Fact is -- we're not TALKING about "today".. I just listed 3 or 4 Dem segregationists that PERSISTED as Dems well into the 1980s. From reconstruction to the 65 CRAct, it was the NORM for Southern Dems to have a segregationist past. From the 60s to the 80s they largely dropped or changed parties. But MANY including Billy Jeff WhoreHopper's mentor Fullbright -- remained as Dems.

Don't CARE about the KKK. It's bad enough that they WERE the segregationists in the South for a LONG time.. And I didn't include the Grand Dragon Robert Byrd who functionally DIED in office as a Dem.

One of the reasons so many blacks turned out to vote for Jones is his commitment to civil rights and the increase of overt racism since Trump’s election.

Recent interviews with black voters in Alabama said that when Trump said “What do you have to lose”, they believed him. One year later, and after Charlottesville, they see exactly what they have to lose. They have no interest in revisiting the fight for civil rights. Rights they see eroding due to Donald Trump’s divisive policies.

Jeepers you;'re denser than uranium. I just told you we're not discussing TODAY.. this is segregationist history... And I just named THREE life-long Dem racists that held on past the CRAct... Not to mention Roberrt Byrd. Why do you think this is about TODAY?

One of the reasons so many blacks turned out to vote for Jones is his commitment to civil rights and the increase of overt racism since Trump’s election.

Recent interviews with black voters in Alabama said that when Trump said “What do you have to lose”, they believed him. One year later, and after Charlottesville, they see exactly what they have to lose. They have no interest in revisiting the fight for civil rights. Rights they see eroding due to Donald Trump’s divisive policies.
Translation: They voted for the one who is more likely to perpetuate their dependency on the state.

Jeepers you;'re denser than uranium. I just told you we're not discussing TODAY.. this is segregationist history... And I just named THREE life-long Dem racists that held on past the CRAct... Not to mention Roberrt Byrd. Why do you think this is about TODAY?

lolol, maybe I think it's about today because you haven't moved the thread to the History forum.

What's your point then? Put your POINT into ONE SENTENCE.

Translation: They voted for the one who is more likely to perpetuate their dependency on the state.

Only 1/3 of blacks in Alabama receive food stamps which even people working full time with low wage jobs receive. That means 2/3 of black people in Alabama don’t receive public assistance. Working people are more likely to vote than welfare recipients.

Only 1/3 of blacks in Alabama receive food stamps which even people working full time with low wage jobs receive. That means 2/3 of black people in Alabama don’t receive public assistance. Working people are more likely to vote than welfare recipients.
:link: And make it a credible one.

Here is a picture of the four young girls killed in a church bombing in Birmingham Alabama by white supremacists.
Doug Jones put their murderers in prison.
He is an American hero.

View attachment 165615

A tight Alabama Senate race conjures the 1963 church bombing that killed 4 black girls
You do know that when Mr Jones got this case it was 2002 any Prosecutor no matter his political leaning would have took this on. It's not the 60's in the South anymore where the Democratic party member Prosecutors were likely to be wearing a hood at the Klan meetings right along side the guys who bombed the church.

That being said I'm glad the racist pieces of shit got what's coming to them to bad it took so long but that was life in Alabama when democrats ran the place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back