Doug Hoffman Needs Your Money

Mr. Capitalism

Aug 10, 2009
Why might you ask? Because the race is back on after an "unconcession." See, apparently unions and ACORN are tampering with the election results of the election he so clearly won and conceded.

Stop Another Stolen Election!

From the town officials:
Jerry O. Eaton, Jefferson County Republican elections commissioner, called Mr. Hoffman's assertion “absolutely false.”

“No one has touched those ballots or has access to those ballots except board of elections staff - and in a bipartisan manner,” he said....
[snip]

Mr. Hoffman said the “phone system foul-up” and “inspectors who read numbers incorrectly when phoning in results” “sounds like a tactic right from the ACORN playbook.”

George J. Williams, Oswego County Republican chairman, said Mr. Hoffman's assertion “is not accurate.” The chairman said he roamed the county on Election Day and saw no evidence of tampering.

“We're not going to take the blame because he didn't hold his concession speech,” Mr. Williams said. “If there's any doubt, I would never concede. I know things could happen. Did illegal things happen? No, I do not believe that.”

Anyone have those Sore Loserman posters hanging around anywhere?

Why might you ask? Because the race is back on after an "unconcession." See, apparently unions and ACORN are tampering with the election results of the election he so clearly won and conceded.

Stop Another Stolen Election!

From the town officials:
Jerry O. Eaton, Jefferson County Republican elections commissioner, called Mr. Hoffman's assertion “absolutely false.”

“No one has touched those ballots or has access to those ballots except board of elections staff - and in a bipartisan manner,” he said....
[snip]

Mr. Hoffman said the “phone system foul-up” and “inspectors who read numbers incorrectly when phoning in results” “sounds like a tactic right from the ACORN playbook.”

George J. Williams, Oswego County Republican chairman, said Mr. Hoffman's assertion “is not accurate.” The chairman said he roamed the county on Election Day and saw no evidence of tampering.

“We're not going to take the blame because he didn't hold his concession speech,” Mr. Williams said. “If there's any doubt, I would never concede. I know things could happen. Did illegal things happen? No, I do not believe that.”

Anyone have those Sore Loserman posters hanging around anywhere?

Sure is a good thing Palin endirsed this guy. He might have actually WON.

[snip]

I'll take paranoid teabagging crybabies for $200, Alex.

:D

[snip]

Can you point to where you said that about Al Franken otherwise....:anj_stfu:

I'll take crybaby Minnesota Republicans who needlessly drag on an election which was already decided just because his fellow GOPers wanted to hold off having Al Franken in the Senate for as long as possible for $400, Alex.

I'll take crybaby Minnesota Republicans who needlessly drag on an election which was already decided just because his fellow GOPers wanted to hold off having Al Franken in the Senate for as long as possible for $400, Alex.

So your point is: you're a putz Dembot.

Thought so!

The election results are no longer in doubt:

Hoffman eliminated from contention - The Scorecard - POLITICO.com

It’s now mathematically impossible for Doug Hoffman to take the lead in the New York special election, with his deficit now larger than the number of outstanding ballots left to be counted.

Hoffman trails Rep. Bill Owens (D-N.Y.) by 3,105 votes – with only 3,072 left to be counted, according to the Watertown Daily Times’ updated re-canvassing count. Hoffman has only netted a total of 71 votes so far in the tally of absentee and military ballots.

But he loaned his campaign a little over $100,000 and borrowed $100,000 more last month, so...

The election results are no longer in doubt:

Hoffman eliminated from contention - The Scorecard - POLITICO.com

It’s now mathematically impossible for Doug Hoffman to take the lead in the New York special election, with his deficit now larger than the number of outstanding ballots left to be counted.

Hoffman trails Rep. Bill Owens (D-N.Y.) by 3,105 votes – with only 3,072 left to be counted, according to the Watertown Daily Times’ updated re-canvassing count. Hoffman has only netted a total of 71 votes so far in the tally of absentee and military ballots.

But he loaned his campaign a little over $100,000 and borrowed $100,000 more last month, so...

Maybe Freedomworks, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, et al will help him out with his bills.

Doug Hoffman: Sore Loser, Man

Conservatives once again blame poor minorities at ACORN for their latest electoral loss.

Losing NY-23 candidate Doug Hoffman became the latest in an increasingly long line of conservative politicians to blame his problems on ACORN yesterday despite the complete lack of evidence the organization played any role in his defeat.

Pretty soon they’ll tell us ACORN was on the grassy knoll.

[snip]

I love the way you guys get history (even recent history) all screwed up. It wasn't Frankin doing the whining in the Minnesota senate election.

Forum List

Back