Douchebag NJ Cops Don't Like Being Recorded

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn1mgZaQZPQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn1mgZaQZPQ[/ame]

Allegedly, the cops are harassing the guy in the video because he has "fuck" on this t-shirt and his friend is recording it.

I'd turn the video in and press assault charges on the fat one just to be a dick.

Last edited:
odd someone needs to tell those cops that you can record ..... remind me why our troops are fighting for the freedoms of others..while we are losing ours?

btw is that the jersey shore?

The pigs want to fly drones over our cities with the ability to watch/film everything/everyone...but they don't want anyone to film them.

Bullshit...as a "civil" servant, working for the public, they have "no expectation of privacy" when they work. fuckin pigs.

odd someone needs to tell those cops that you can record ..... remind me why our troops are fighting for the freedoms of others..while we are losing ours?

Looks like the boardwalk to me.

Someone also needs to tell them you can wear clothing with profanity on it as well.

(if it turns out they were really harassing him for the shirt)

Someone also needs to tell them you can wear clothing with profanity on it as well.

I have tryed to point out infringment's of rights many times you call it derp. But I will not do that to you.

o now....i got a bumpersticker "how about a nice warm cup of shut the fuck up"
hubby and i got into it over putting it on my old car....so i call the local police...

the answer:

ma'am that is a vulgarity that kids will see, we will pull you every time we see you

its on the fridge.....i see their point....so are they violating my 1st adm rights....i think so....do i want to argue this with every bull headed cop in this county? i think not

I have tryed to point out infringment's of rights many times you call it derp. But I will not do that to you.

Oh, when you herp you derp but let's not make this thread about you, mkay?

Oh, when you herp you derp but let's not make this thread about you, mkay?

I get it now it's derp unless article 15 approves it. Sorry I just got the memo

hubby and i got into it over putting it on my old car....so i call the local police...

the answer:

ma'am that is a vulgarity that kids will see, we will pull you every time we see you

its on the fridge.....i see their point....so are they violating my 1st adm rights....i think so....do i want to argue this with every bull headed cop in this county? i think not

If I had a nickel for every "How's my driving? Dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT" sticker I've seen ....

the answer:

If I had a nickel for every "How's my driving? Dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT" sticker I've seen ....
Those are illegal in Florida.

the answer:

Those are illegal in Florida.

No shit? :razz:

now i will give the police this...i have a lot of bumperstickers...they never bother me with them...and they dont seem to use them as reason to pull me and ticket me..i have never tried to record one however.....

Forum List

Back