Doubt on Hebdo terror case

Any one suggesting Hebdo was a black flag operation must be investigated for possibly supporting and aiding terrorism then deal with as the consequences reveal.

Or, at the very least, be institutionalized with the proper regimen of anti-psychotic medication until things are under control.

Any one suggesting Hebdo was a black flag operation must be investigated for possibly supporting and aiding terrorism then deal with as the consequences reveal.

It obviously was in my opinion.

Also now you are suggesting that a person can't have an opinion, what about freedom of speech and the press or was that march just for show?

Last edited:
Planted ID card exposes Paris false flag

Sat Jan 10, 2015
Intelligence agents planted not just one, but two “magic suitcases” designed to incriminate Mohamed Atta, the innocent patsy framed for the crimes of September 11th. According to Der Spiegel’s book Inside 9/11: What Really Happened, the first Atta suitcase was handed to German police by a self-described “good Samaritan burglar.” The so-called burglar claimed to have stolen Atta’s suitcase during the course of a burglary and discovered terrorism-related information in it. As an honorable citizen, this kind-hearted burglar felt compelled by his conscience to deliver the suitcase to the authorities.
http://presstv.com/Detail/2015/01/10/392426/Planted-ID-card-exposes-Paris-false-flag
[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO presstv. well---actually I believe it-----even burglars can be touched by a sense of justice----in fact often are.
Some of the most kind hearted people are prostitutes. Of course it is possible that the burglar was trying to demonstrate or just want to BE "not so bad" Happens all the time

Some of the most kind hearted people are prostitutes

yes they just can't stand to see horny men so they help them out for a few bucks.

you continue to demonstrate your vulgarity, Penelope. ----
Long ago-----when I was in my early 20s---I encountered
people who expressed themselves as you do. I spent
the summer months in a public health facility----"helping"---it was a kind of internship. It was an inner city facility
and the people being treated there were-----vagabonds being FORCED to take treatment for the tuberculosis they contracted in the gutters because being drug addicts they
had limited resistence and no other way to get treatment -----and prostitutes infected with "clap" (gonhorhea) also
by "force" I was young and naïve and unfamiliar with the
language of the gutter-----not really so young ----but unfamiliar anyway -------a woman using the term "bucks" or "horny"--
was news to me. I did not even know the word "horny"
yet. Even worse----I did not know what the prostitutes were
talking about -----and they knew it

Prostitutes do not do what they do because they are kind hearted, they are either drug addicted and their upbringing is also questionable. Any female who is out selling their body needs help, I'm talking about street prostitutes, not the kind the rich men put up in the fancy apartments.

Sat Jan 10, 2015
Intelligence agents planted not just one, but two “magic suitcases” designed to incriminate Mohamed Atta, the innocent patsy framed for the crimes of September 11th. According to Der Spiegel’s book Inside 9/11: What Really Happened, the first Atta suitcase was handed to German police by a self-described “good Samaritan burglar.” The so-called burglar claimed to have stolen Atta’s suitcase during the course of a burglary and discovered terrorism-related information in it. As an honorable citizen, this kind-hearted burglar felt compelled by his conscience to deliver the suitcase to the authorities.
http://presstv.com/Detail/2015/01/10/392426/Planted-ID-card-exposes-Paris-false-flag
[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO presstv. well---actually I believe it-----even burglars can be touched by a sense of justice----in fact often are.
Some of the most kind hearted people are prostitutes. Of course it is possible that the burglar was trying to demonstrate or just want to BE "not so bad" Happens all the time

yes they just can't stand to see horny men so they help them out for a few bucks.

the summer months in a public health facility----"helping"---it was a kind of internship. It was an inner city facility
and the people being treated there were-----vagabonds being FORCED to take treatment for the tuberculosis they contracted in the gutters because being drug addicts they
had limited resistence and no other way to get treatment -----and prostitutes infected with "clap" (gonhorhea) also
language of the gutter-----not really so young ----but unfamiliar anyway -------a woman using the term "bucks" or "horny"--

Prostitutes do not do what they do because they are kind hearted, they are either drug addicted and their upbringing is also questionable. Any female who is out selling their body needs help, I'm talking about street prostitutes, not the kind the rich men put up in the fancy apartments.

you know nothing about it------you know nothing about
anything. Gee---suddenly you become benevolent
"prostitutes need help" right after they "give sex to horny men for a few bucks"------personal experience?

The so called Charlie Hebdo attack was just your typical Mossad false flag operation on behalf of Israel. ..... :cool:

Sunni's take on the islamo Nazi pig terrorist murders done to titttilate the whores of mecca is typical mosque shit

Sat Jan 10, 2015
[/QUOTE]

"prostitutes need help" right after they "give sex to horny men for a few bucks"------personal experience?

Well they certainty don't do it out of the kindness of their heart.

Charlie Hebdo was not a black flag operation.

Jihadists may be the world's biggest fools since the Nazis.

The western nations have made it quite clear the children of their enemies will perish before their own. The destruction of the Americas' First Peoples and the air campaigns against the Axis are ample warning to jihadist fools.

Anyone acting directly or indirectly on behalf of jihadism must be dealth with.

I did not say they sell sex out of the kindness of their hearts,
you idiot------I said some of them are very kind. Have you
always been so shallow-----or only since you started SHOOTING UP?

The western nations have made it quite clear the children of their enemies will perish before their own. The destruction of the Americas' First Peoples and the air campaigns against the Axis are ample warning to jihadist fools.
So you were all for the genocide of the Native American people? ..... :cool:

most of the people had no idea who or what native americans were -------but the dogs of mecca claim they KNOW jews and Christians whom they murdered in the millons---tens of millions ---up to hundreds of millions in order to excite their disgusting sluts

So you were all for the genocide of the Native American people? ..... :cool:
Those are your words, not mine. I reported the facts and merely reinforced western nations will not allow their children to be threatened. So go back to the ME, jihadist fools, stay there, and behave.

You conservative Jews need to pay attention as well.

Do stupid things that bring the jihadists down on the western nations, and you will be thrown to the infidels of the ME.

neither do you

Then why did they censor the news of the "third terrorist"?

The Charlie Hebdo Attack: Characteristics of a False Flag Operation?

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Global Research, January 14, 2015
The Charlie Hebdo affair has many of the characteristics of a false flag operation. The attack on the cartoonists’ office was a disciplined professional attack of the kind associated with highly trained special forces; yet the suspects who were later corralled and killed seemed bumbling and unprofessional. It is like two different sets of people.

Usually Muslim terrorists are prepared to die in the attack; yet the two professionals who hit Charlie Hebdo were determined to escape and succeeded, an amazing feat. Their identity was allegedly established by the claim that they conveniently left for the authorities their ID in the getaway car. Such a mistake is inconsistent with the professionalism of the attack and reminds me of the undamaged passport found miraculously among the ruins of the two WTC towers that served to establish the identity of the alleged 9/11 hijackers.
It is a plausible inference that the ID left behind in the getaway car was the ID of the two Kouachi brothers, convenient patsies, later killed by police, and from whom we will never hear anything, and not the ID of the professionals who attacked Charlie Hebdo. An important fact that supports this inference is the report that the third suspect in the attack, Hamyd Mourad, the alleged driver of the getaway car, when seeing his name circulating on social media as a suspect realized the danger he was in and quickly turned himself into the police for protection against being murdered by security forces as a terrorist.

Hamyd Mourad says he has an iron-clad alibi. If so, this makes him the despoiler of a false flag attack. Authorities will have to say that despite being wrong about Mourad, they were right about the Kouachi brothers. Alternatively, Mourad could be coerced or tortured into some sort of confession that supports the official story.
The American and European media have ignored the fact that Mourad turned himself in for protection from being killed as a terrorist as he has an alibi. I googled Hamid Mourad and all I found (January 12) was the main US and European media reporting that the third suspect had turned himself in. The reason for his surrender was left out of the reports. The news was reported in a way that gave credence to the accusation that the suspect who turned himself in was part of the attack on Charlie Hebdo. Not a single US mainstream media source reported that the alleged suspect turned himself in because he has an ironclad alibi.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-charlie-hebdo-attack-characteristics-of-a-false-flag-operation/5424669

Those who push the Hebdo case as false flag operation need to be investigated for supporting the ME jihadists.

Police commissioner investigating Charlie Hebdo attack commits suicide while writing report

January 11, 2015
Police Commissioner likely ‘taken out’ upon discovery of evidence not fitting to establishment narrative, some speculate

By Shepard Ambellas

PARIS (INTELLIHUB) — Shockingly Police Commissioner Helric Fredou, 45, reportedly killed himself with his own gun while preparing a report just after meeting with a family member of a victim who was shot during the recent attack which took place at the offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

Although reports claim that Helric Fredou suffered from “depression” and “burn out” some, like myself, remain skeptical that Fredou was ‘suicided’, murdered, by a third-party in an attempt to quell information he gained after speaking with key individuals during his investigation.

According to reports, the fatal blast took place in Fredou’s office during the early hours of the morning for “unknown” reasons.

According to reports, everyone surrounding the Fredou was “shocked”.

https://www.intellihub.com/police-commissioner-investigating-charlie-hebdo-attack-commits-suicide-writing-report/

I think the Paris Hebdo attack was a false flag one which was a warning and punishment on France for its compromise to the Russia. Russia is the top consideration in US world strategy right now. That’s why they planned this “terror attack” and of course the top US leader won’t present in Paris parade.

Quote, "Hollande Risks EU Split Over Russian Sanctions Relief
By James G. Neuger Dec 19, 2014
Europe stumbled into a debate over the end of sanctions on the economically distressed Russia after French President Francois Hollande became the first major leader to dangle the prospect of easing the curbs.

Hollande’s appeal at a European Union summit yesterday was a reminder that the bans on financing of major Russian banks and the export of energy-exploration equipment will lapse next July unless renewed unanimously by the 28 EU governments.
Hollande Risks EU Split Over Russian Sanctions Relief - Bloomberg Business

Forum List

Back