Double Victory for Obama

the plant was a joint venture and both gm and toyota built cars there....when gm went under they pullled out...toyota tried to make a go of it but to no avail.....gues which company is paying all the severance packages to the union....gm or toyota?

FREMONT, Calif. (AP) - The last car has rolled off the production lines at California's sole auto plant.
Workers are trickling out of the New United Motor Manufacturing plant in Fremont as they complete their tasks and the plant readies to shut down.

Nearby, job centers have been set up to help the newly unemployed figure out benefits, retraining and other options.

The plant made Toyota Tacoma trucks and Corolla sedans. The last Tacoma rolled off the assembly lines last week, and Corolla production ended Thursday.

California's last auto plant shuts its doors
I dont see how this is a win for Obama was that a union shop?

FREMONT, Calif. (AP) - The last car has rolled off the production lines at California's sole auto plant.
Workers are trickling out of the New United Motor Manufacturing plant in Fremont as they complete their tasks and the plant readies to shut down.

Nearby, job centers have been set up to help the newly unemployed figure out benefits, retraining and other options.

The plant made Toyota Tacoma trucks and Corolla sedans. The last Tacoma rolled off the assembly lines last week, and Corolla production ended Thursday.

Of course it's not a win for Obama. The rants are just treasonous anti Americans doing the work of al Qaeda.

Yes, it's Obama's plan all along. To make sure the California Toyota plant closed. In fact you know all those brake problems? Obama orchestrated that too.

:eusa_whistle:

I sure as hell wouldn't put it past him.

the plant was a joint venture and both gm and toyota built cars there....when gm went under they pullled out...toyota tried to make a go of it but to no avail.....gues which company is paying all the severance packages to the union....gm or toyota?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You should make up your mind. Either you were against helping GM or you weren't. Can't have it both ways.

The plant began 25 years ago as a joint venture between Toyota Motor Corp. and General Motors Co. GM pulled out last year, and Toyota later announced it would halt production, eliminating about 4,700 jobs.

so who paid off the unions???? it was the devoutly union guy obama huh??

ah....toyota was left to payout the serverance packages......

that's why I laughed..

and who demonized toyota?? the left.. and the congresscritters.. ahhhhh only in America.

I do believe that when they had the cash for clunkers, a great deal of the money was spent on buying Toyota's. This was really a smack in the face of the barry administration. When Toyota ran into a problem, the administration couldn't wait to get Toyota up on Capital Hill, to give them the once over. They called the media to make sure they had faces from Toyota in the news with the worst possible light.
Now we all heard about Toyota and the recall, it was on the news 24/7.
How many saw where GM had a steering box recall? Did any one hear about it on the news more than once, if at all?

Exploitation? Oh yeah.....

Last edited:

Of course it's not a win for Obama. The rants are just treasonous anti Americans doing the work of al Qaeda.

Is that who pays you to post your drivel?
I sort of wondered.

Forum List

Back