Double Standard Much? Joe Biden's Threat to Withhold $1B from Ukraine Violated the Law; Why Should..

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
...... This Not Be Investigated???

On Thursday, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) ruled that Trump violated the law by temporarily withholding aid to Ukraine. But, if the Trump administration broke the law, then Joe Biden (and the Obama administration) broke the law, too.

Remember that $1 billion loan to Ukraine in 2014 that has come under scrutiny since Democrats started their whole impeachment nonsense? Remember how in January 2018, Biden spoke at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting in Washington, D.C., during which he bragged about how he threatened to withhold that $1 billion loan to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma Holdings, the gas company his son Hunter was sitting on the board of, and making over $80,000 a month doing so?

In case anyone forgot, here’s what Biden said about that loan:

And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

-------------

There is a kind of madness in society in which “2+2=4” is incorrect when said by a Republican, but “2+2=5” is correct if said by a Democrat.

The Emperor has no clothes. History will look back at this entire era and wonder how we went so crazy.

Its a partisan food fight. The House got their Articles of Impeachment passed, and the Senate will acquit on both Articles, so what?
DC is a cesspool-swamp that will take decades to clean up.

Biden THREATENED to withhold a loan guaranty; Trump ACTUALLY DELAYED release of funds. A distinction with a difference.

Forum List

Back