Double Standard? If Obama fund-raised with Hitler, Stalin, Castro and Lenin?

No double-standard.

Obama's Chicago Campaign Headquarters
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Maria-and-Che.jpg

An unnamed individual, not a candidate, in what could be a staged photo, is a lousy excuse for a response. Romney did not raise funds with any of the named monsters, he viewed art and was photographed, as can be expected(.)

Double Standard? If Obama fund-raised with Hitler, Stalin, Castro and Lenin?

If we wait for Obama to fulfill his 1st campaign promises -- we may STILL get a photo of him cheek-kissing Hugo Chavez or Amadinajob..

Or IF you're a HUGE contributor? YOU get a special treat of even more PRIVATE nicities between the two TYRANTS! Exclusive!

GOP if Obama fund-raised with Hitler, Stalin, Castro and Lenin​

Freaking-out.jpg

Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Lenin - Welcome to Texas, Mitt Romney! - dallasnews

two original paintings of a European city scene by Adolph Hitler.

Outside, should Romney get an opportunity to wander the grounds, is a garden of tyrants. Crow has collected busts and statues of famous dictators of the past, which he displays with a certain elan on the lawn. There’s a head of Stalin, a rare statue of Fidel Castro, a towering Lenin and various other bad guys expropriated from their countries of origin.

-------------------------------------------

Imagine the reaction from the right wing, not to mention Fox News, if Obama fund-raised at such a place? They would be going absolutely nuts. The right wing doesn't care what their own leaders do. Mitt even takes money from the guy who sells the "abortion pill". Probably behind more abortions than all the clinics the right wing wants to shut down - put together.

Well, Republicans gave us George Bush, a ruined economy, Iraq, the cost of Iraq, the cost of tens of thousands of young Americans maimed for life.

They believe Mitt will do even more than Bush. Considering what Mitt, the "experienced businessman" wanted to do for the auto industry, I believe we will end up in deep "Mitt".

So this guy has "art" and or busts of all kinds of historical figures and it's bad. But if Obama holds coming out parties and fund raisers in the home of domestic terrorists who are alive and well, it's good? Color me confused.

CaféAuLait;5407735 said:

Freaking-out.jpg

Outside, should Romney get an opportunity to wander the grounds, is a garden of tyrants. Crow has collected busts and statues of famous dictators of the past, which he displays with a certain elan on the lawn. There’s a head of Stalin, a rare statue of Fidel Castro, a towering Lenin and various other bad guys expropriated from their countries of origin.

Imagine the reaction from the right wing, not to mention Fox News, if Obama fund-raised at such a place? They would be going absolutely nuts. The right wing doesn't care what their own leaders do. Mitt even takes money from the guy who sells the "abortion pill". Probably behind more abortions than all the clinics the right wing wants to shut down - put together.

Well, Republicans gave us George Bush, a ruined economy, Iraq, the cost of Iraq, the cost of tens of thousands of young Americans maimed for life.

They believe Mitt will do even more than Bush. Considering what Mitt, the "experienced businessman" wanted to do for the auto industry, I believe we will end up in deep "Mitt".

So this guy has "art" and or busts of all kinds of historical figures and it's bad. But if Obama holds coming out parties and fund raisers in the home of domestic terrorists who are alive and well, it's good? Color me confused.
And IF pigs had wings....

When he actually does that you might have a case, but since he didn't, you don't.

CaféAuLait;5407735 said:

Freaking-out.jpg

When he actually does that you might have a case, but since he didn't, you don't.

I do and he did:

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district’s influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

Obama once visited '60s radicals - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, domestic terrorists.

No double-standard.

Maria-and-Che.jpg

An unnamed individual, not a candidate, in what could be a staged photo, is a lousy excuse for a response. Romney did not raise funds with any of the named monsters, he viewed art and was photographed, as can be expected(.)

Let me start with a Correction.
The picture is from Obama's Houston campaign office, not Chicago.
Her name is Maria Isabel
She was all over the *real* news in 08.

Look it up yourself.

Check out how she planted a fake doctor during the healthcare debates/townhalls.

Isabel-in-Audience.jpg

cheflag.jpg

No double-standard.

Maria-and-Che.jpg

Her name is Maria Isabel

Look it up yourself.

Check out how she planted a fake doctor during the healthcare debates/townhalls.

Isabel-in-Audience.jpg

cheflag.jpg

Rut Roh! Trouble!

Romney had a fundraiser at an art collector's house. How HORRIBLE. An art collector, that's a reason not to vote for him. Was Piss Christ and Dung Mary part of the collection too?

Her name is Maria Isabel

Look it up yourself.

Isabel-in-Audience.jpg

cheflag.jpg

Rut Roh! Trouble!

Nobody cared when I showed them this shit 4 years ago.
The same people won't care now, either. Even after watching Barack morph into his idol more and more each day.

:(

Her name is Maria Isabel

Look it up yourself.

Isabel-in-Audience.jpg

cheflag.jpg

Rut Roh! Trouble!

Nobody cared when I showed them this shit 4 years ago.
The same people won't care now, either. Even after watching Barack morph into his idol more and more each day.

:(

Sad I know...it's here in the open NOW...archived.

Don't fret...New Crew onboard.

CaféAuLait;5407795 said:
CaféAuLait;5407735 said:

I do and he did:

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district’s influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

That RUMOR hardly passes for a fund raiser or a coming out party.
Try again.

No double-standard.

Maria-and-Che.jpg

Her name is Maria Isabel

Look it up yourself.

Isabel-in-Audience.jpg

cheflag.jpg

And when she is confronted about the flag she directs the reporter to "her publicist". :eusa_shifty:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5lJrMvqahA]Obama Supporter, Che Guevara Shill - YouTube[/ame]

CaféAuLait;5407925 said:

Her name is Maria Isabel

Look it up yourself.

Isabel-in-Audience.jpg

cheflag.jpg

And when she is confronted about the flag she directs the reporter to "her publicist". :eusa_shifty:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5lJrMvqahA"]Obama Supporter, Che Guevara Shill - YouTube[/ame]

Blame, minimize, Deny, Obfuscate...Statist playbook.

CaféAuLait;5407795 said:

I do and he did:

That RUMOR hardly passes for a fund raiser or a coming out party.
Try again.

Rumor?

The NY Times even says Obama was in their home for political reasons, I am unsure what else having a party in the home where he is introduced as someones replacement is. What would you call it?

William C. Ayers News - The New York Times

Not once but twice:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/politics/04ayers.html?pagewanted=all

Last edited:
This guy has an awesome collection of history. Note my teal colored enhancement of the words, "should Romney." which means he didn't. So stop misleading you lying piece of liberal crap. :)

"Crow is quite a collector. His personal library would rival a small college, complete with first editions on American history, several original Gilbert Stewart paintings decorating the walls and, under long glass displays, letters of famous people from Thomas Jefferson to the Wright brothers. Then there’s the room mementos of the principals of World War II – on one wall, a painting by Winston Churchill, on another wall a landscape by Dwight Eisenhower and, on a third wall, two original paintings of a European city scene by Adolph Hitler. On an antique table is a*signed copy of* Churchill’s book on fly fishing.

Outside, should Romney get an opportunity to wander the grounds, is a garden of tyrants.

Crow has collected busts and statues of famous dictators of the past, which he displays with a certain elan on the lawn. There’s a head of Stalin, a rare statue of Fidel Castro, a towering Lenin and various other bad guys expropriated from their countries of origin."

No double-standard.

Maria-and-Che.jpg

Where are the people paying $50,000.00 a plate? Did you cut them from the picture?

Forum List

Back