Double Eight O Sizzle in the Hizzle

All these long-winded posts about how much you don't care about rep might be confusing to most here.

maybe you should learn how to read with a little bit of comprehension. there is a diff between my saying i don't care if i get negged and saying i don't like the way the system is set up as it is unfair inherently, but especially so to new people.

neg me all you want. have you ever actually considered that some people don't work entirely out of self interest.

Perhaps it's not my comprehension so much as my lack of actually reading it.

Because it's so long-winded. :thup:

not my prob. don't care. don't have to.

Oh, and if your question is about the thread title itself, that means you're not up on your early 90's urban slang. :D
Nothing about my Wyoming citizenship for 40 years acquainted me with anything urban, dear manifold. And in retirement, I chose the country life in a warmer state that I grew up in. I haven't a clue, you are correct!

I hope you are being a good boy and haven't lost your rep or something...

maybe you should learn how to read with a little bit of comprehension. there is a diff between my saying i don't care if i get negged and saying i don't like the way the system is set up as it is unfair inherently, but especially so to new people.

neg me all you want. have you ever actually considered that some people don't work entirely out of self interest.

Perhaps it's not my comprehension so much as my lack of actually reading it.

Because it's so long-winded. :thup:

not my prob. don't care. don't have to.

If this had been your attitude from the get-go I would've liked you more.

But you don't care, in fact you're probably laughing right now. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back