Double Dip recession?? Indeed = Oooops for the left!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
FT.com / UK - Economist warns of double-dip recession

Noted economist William White.......who predicted the crash last year predicts real, real sour grapes for the economy come next year.

Translation?

The tax and spend liberals get their asses ousted next fall FTMFW!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Of course this is going to happen when you have an anti-business government in power:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gonna be a swell time to be a conservative in America s0ns!!!! Poll watching will become a hysterical pastime!!!

laughingman9.jpg

And who cant wait for the next Tea Party March in DC??!!!! They'll be more epic every time..........but still the k00ks wont get it!!!:funnyface:

And thats quite fine for regular American's thanks!!!!!:eusa_dance:

Noted economist William White.......who predicted the crash last year predicts real, real sour grapes for the economy come next year.

Translation?

The tax and spend liberals get their asses ousted next fall FTMFW!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Of course this is going to happen when you have an anti-business government in power:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gonna be a swell time to be a conservative in America s0ns!!!! Poll watching will become a hysterical pastime!!!

laughingman9.jpg

And who cant wait for the next Tea Party March in DC??!!!! They'll be more epic every time..........but still the k00ks wont get it!!!:funnyface:

I have read the same stuff from a Harvard professor on economics, time will tell, but with no jobs and an unemployment rate of 9.7 % and climbing means that the Christmas season could be in dire straights again this year. Then the sell off in the markets and here we go again. More layoffs, hows that hopey and changey stuff workin out for you libs?

Translation?

laughingman9.jpg

I have read the same stuff from a Harvard professor on economics, time will tell, but with no jobs and an unemployment rate of 9.7 % and climbing means that the Christmas season could be in dire straights again this year. Then the sell off in the markets and here we go again. More layoffs, hows that hopey and changey stuff workin out for you libs?

indeed......................

NOPE.jpg

How classic is this bumper sticker???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be too happy if I were you, because it means we'll still be unemployed...

...although I don't know who would employ you as a graphic artist?

I wouldn't be too happy if I were you, because it means we'll still be unemployed...

...although I don't know who would employ you as a graphic artist?

oh trust me.........you are right indeed. Turns out, my brother got all the art talent in the family. He designs the cover for one of the most common magazines you see on the magazine rack. Still..........guess I got the creativity gene, if only to be used for the purpose of publically pwning lefties on a daily basis.

s0n..........listen up..............

only assholes raise taxes and increase spending in a recession. Even people only having taken Economics 101 should be able to comprehend that fact. Economies grow on the backs of small businesses, who happen to employ almost 80% of the workforce. Always have...........always will in a capitalistic society. This administration is radical anti-business. Of course the unemployment rate is going to remain at sh!t levels. Wont change until growth oriented economic practices are instituted again.

Go talk to any small business owner............any small store you walk into. They'll tell you...............Deli owners...........convenience stores...............any business that employs 3 - 25 people. They are getting their asses kicked..............and people are being cut = more unemployment. Its quite simple actually.....................

Anybody who thinks that the economy can be grown on taxes on just the rich is well.............a bit dull in the old noodle department.:lol: Too many regulations and too many taxes have fubar'd our economic system. Many adminsitrations are to blame.........but this new one is nothing less than fcukking astounding on driving industry into the ground. One might even say they are purposefully trying to bury US industry to put government in the position to ride in for a massive rescue. Anybody who thinks thats good is either a k00k or................well, dull.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back