Double Digit Losses in House Predicted- FOX News

The Dems may be able to gain a super majority in the Senate, 60 seats. If Obama wins, his coat tales will carry a number of Democratic congressman.

To think, bush inherited a budget surplus...He and Herbert Hoover will be remembered together.

The Dems may be able to gain a super majority in the Senate, 60 seats. If Obama wins, his coat tales will carry a number of Democratic congressman.

To think, bush inherited a budget surplus...He and Herbert Hoover will be remembered together.

Stop insulting Hoover.

What makes you think a President Obama will reduce spending? Is there something on his website I missed?
The budget surplus was done with a Republican Congress by the way.

what Makes You Think A President Obama Will Reduce Spending? Is There Something On His Website I Missed?
The Budget Surplus Was Done With A Republican Congress By The Way.

$B.S. Meter.gif

What makes you think a President Obama will reduce spending? Is there something on his website I missed?
The budget surplus was done with a Republican Congress by the way.

The same republican congress that bush allowed to spend through their ars for 6 years, issuing no vetos.

Forum List

Back