DOSSIER SPECIAL: Rachel Maddow on MSNBC at 9:00 pm ET

It's on now!
Your disappointment starts soon. You have a safe space ready right snowflake?

What disappointment? Nothing in the dossier has been disproven - and much of it has been proven to be true. Considering that the dossier was based on "raw intelligence" - that's pretty good.
You aren't very smart are you?

Duh, I ain't really sure. I'll look into it...
Don't bother. We know you're an idiot.

Christopher Steele stands behind his dossier. He believes it to be 70% to 90% accurate. That pretty good for raw intelligence.
LMAO! A guy paid a ton of Clinton money thinks his fake shit is probably 70% right? What did you expect him to say? The Clinton's paid him for nothing worth a crap?

Only a fucking dumbass believes Rachel(blinky) mad cow on anything...

It's been a good special on the dossier. I congratulate Rachel Maddow on a job well done. I also salute Christopher Steele on a job well done.

It's been a good special on the dossier. I congratulate Rachel Maddow on a job well done. I also salute Christopher Steele on a job well done.

Yeah.. Colluding with the Russians to influence an election. The GRU and the Kremlin THANK him for his work.. (and of course the free drinks and the piles of cash)..

Was NOT intelligence. It was paid political opposition research. Like I told folks from the beginning. NEVER was an "Intel Report".. And the Russian sources are STILL laughing their asses off today..

Last edited:
Betcha the GRU/FSB and the Kremlin were counted as watching MSPSD tonight. Might have doubled her ratings. They probably took a shot every time one of their fantastic tales was told on stupid American TV..

Last edited:
Beating a dead horse, check. She should quit milking this garbage. As a country boy, I can tell you milking dead things doesn't work.

"Just heard MSNBC pays Rachel Maddow $7 mil a year. The average salary for a garbage truck driver is $40,000. Why is delivering garbage worth 175 times more than hauling it away?" -- Marvelous Mike Huckabee

Forum List

Back