Dose of Reality - Unemployment Rate

GDP bottomed in the first quarter of 2009, when Obama was sworn in, and started rising after that.

Real Gross Domestic Product
Yes albeit very slowly due in part, to BO’s dumb policies.

To some extent, yes. Many of Obama’s policies hurt the economy.

But it was also a different type of recession. It was an asset price collapse, which differs from a normal cyclical recession. Those types take longer to recover.
Particularly when those who caused the recession are not prosecuted, but enriched and empowered.
It still blows my mind how no one of consequence was prosecuted.
Not only were they not prosecuted, they were protected, enriched, and given more political power.

This should have resulted in the fall of our criminal government.
I'd love to know the behind-the-scenes on this whole story.

Maybe someday.

Obama added 13 million jobs, that is not people stopping to look for work
how many of those jobs were part time jobs?....hey just asking...
13 million FT jobs and -300,000 PT jobs from the depths of the Great Bush Recession to the end of Obama's presidency.
Not what you expected from what you heard from your lying scum Right-wing sources.
But you will NEVER admit it!!!!
i dont have to admit shit....i delivered mail in the Anaheim hills during Obamas time....and a hell of a lot of those so called wealthy people had to get 2 part time jobs until something picked up .....your problem Ed is you think everyone listens to Rush like you do....but to take this further,how many of those 13 million jobs were right around minimum wage jobs?...
Did I call it or what!
You can't admit PT jobs did not skyrocket and the lying scum sources who fed you that bullshit, (because they knew you were to lazy to look up anything for yourself), are worthless because you will still use them as long as they feed you the lies you want to hear. So when your lie that the jobs had to be PT is exposed you simply switch to a new lie from the same lying scum sources, the FT jobs had to be minimum wage.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
- Adolf Hitler

Part time/ temp jobs not much difference.
No amount of facts will ever change the minds of the brainwashed!

13 million FT jobs and -300,000 PT jobs from the depths of the Great Bush Recession to the end of Obama's presidency.
Not what you expected from what you heard from your lying scum Right-wing sources.
i dont have to admit shit....i delivered mail in the Anaheim hills during Obamas time....and a hell of a lot of those so called wealthy people had to get 2 part time jobs until something picked up .....your problem Ed is you think everyone listens to Rush like you do....but to take this further,how many of those 13 million jobs were right around minimum wage jobs?...
Did I call it or what!
You can't admit PT jobs did not skyrocket and the lying scum sources who fed you that bullshit, (because they knew you were to lazy to look up anything for yourself), are worthless because you will still use them as long as they feed you the lies you want to hear. So when your lie that the jobs had to be PT is exposed you simply switch to a new lie from the same lying scum sources, the FT jobs had to be minimum wage.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
- Adolf Hitler
calm done eddy....i stand by what i said because unlike you who have people telling you about what we were talking about,i experienced it by actually meeting those who had to get part time jobs...go back and listen to rush some more ed...

Did I call it or what!

- Adolf Hitler
calm done eddy....i stand by what i said because unlike you who have people telling you about what we were talking about,i experienced it by actually meeting those who had to get part time jobs...go back and listen to rush some more ed...
Unlike your phony anecdotal "evidence" I used actual BLS data collected over the entire USA.
FT employment went from 110,613,000 to 124,591,000 and PT went from 27,781,000 to 27,385,000.

Did I call it or what!

- Adolf Hitler
Unlike your phony anecdotal "evidence" I used actual BLS data collected over the entire USA.
FT employment went from 110,613,000 to 124,591,000 and PT went from 27,781,000 to 27,385,000.
like i said....what someone told you.....

My son was out of work during the shitstain obama years. He was out of work for two years. Under Trump's leadership he found a job in two weeks making $10,000 a year more than he was.

My step grandson found a better job and quit his old one. And he's a doper!

Thank God for Trump is a daily phrase in this house.

I just found out that Trump drastically reduced HB1 visas and is revoking those already granted.

Again. Thank God for Trump.

Sounds like your lazy ass grandson just wasn't looking for a damn job and now that is Pres. Obama's fault. What a fucking joke.
You don't read and I'm happy to point that out. He had a job. In the Trump economy he found a better one.

Again. Thank God for Trump. This entire household will be happy to vote for him in 2020.

Did I call it or what!

- Adolf Hitler
Like I have said, no amount of real facts will ever change the "minds" of the brainwashed!

Did I call it or what!

- Adolf Hitler
Like I have said, no amount of real facts will ever change the "minds" of the brainwashed!
im so brainwashed that i can criticize both parties....can you do that Ed?....

Your chart demonstrates that Obama took a bad thing and made it worse. Things got better after fracking, which Obama opposed.
Trump has continued the trend of improvement.

You don’t understand what was happening if you thought unemployment continued to rise because of Obama after he was sworn in. Unemployment continued to rise because the economy was collapsing due to a collapsing financial system. That would have happened regardless of who was sworn in President.

You are correct about fracking. Many of Obama’s policies inhibited the recovery, particularly those regarding regulations.
I don’t completely disagree with that. There would have been an uptick in unemployment regardless of Obama. But it would have been much, much shorter.
When the potus drives up the price of energy and subsequently all consumer goods on the heels of a market collapse, you get disaster. Prolonged disaster.

Did I call it or what!

- Adolf Hitler
You are so brainwashed you can't admit the truth.
Admit it, your sources led you to believe most Obama jobs were PT jobs and the data proves that is a lie, but you can't admit your sources lied to you, instead you went to another lie from the same sources that the FT jobs were minimum wage jobs.
So yes you are clearly brainwashed.

Admit it, your sources led you to believe most Obama jobs were PT jobs and the data proves that is a lie, but you can't admit your sources lied to you, instead you went to another lie from the same sources that the FT jobs were minimum wage jobs.
ed can you say something negative about the democrats,or are you strangely unable too?...its called brainwashed ed...

ed can you say something negative about the democrats,or are you strangely unable too?...its called brainwashed ed...
Quit trying to change the subject from the fact that your dishonest sources led you to believe the lie that most of the jobs created by Obama were PT jobs and you are too dishonest to admit it even after being shown the actual BLS employment numbers. You mindlessly parroted your unnamed sources and then you accused me of parroting someone even though I looked up the data for myself directly from the official source.

Quit trying to change the subject from the fact that your dishonest sources led you to believe the lie that most of the jobs created by Obama were PT jobs and you are too dishonest to admit it even after being shown the actual BLS employment numbers. You mindlessly parroted your unnamed sources and then you accused me of parroting someone even though I looked up the data for myself directly from the official source.
ed if i am seeing daily, something you are telling me doesnt happen.....who should i believe?....you or reality?...

ed if i am seeing daily, something you are telling me doesnt happen.....who should i believe?....you or reality?...
You are seeing only what you want to see and ignoring the actual REAL data collected across the entire country. Why should I believe you when what you claim contradicts the reality of the data. Data trumps questionable anecdotes that I cannot verify from any reputable source.

You are seeing only what you want to see and ignoring the actual REAL data collected across the entire country. Why should I believe you when what you claim contradicts the reality of the data. Data trumps questionable anecdotes that I cannot verify from any reputable source.
like i said ed if you see something happening and yet the "data" says its not happening.....who are you going to believe?....

like i said ed if you see something happening and yet the "data" says its not happening.....who are you going to believe?....
The DATA, of course, especially when YOU are the only one who having the hallucination!

The DATA, of course, especially when YOU are the only one who having the hallucination!
so even seeing what is not supposed to be happening,and you dont believe what you see?...its called being brainwashed ed...

so even seeing what is not supposed to be happening,and you dont believe what you see?...its called being brainwashed ed...
Being brainwashed is fabricating what you "see" in a tiny area that only YOU know about, and then projecting it on to the entire country in spite of the NATIONAL data to the contrary.
The truth is you saw nothing, you only pretend to see the unseeable rather than admit your CON$ervoFascist sources lied to you when they told you almost all of Obama's job creation were PT jobs. You subconsciously revealed as much when after I gave you the real FT PT job numbers you changed your argument to the FT jobs were minimum wage. So you went from the people on your route telling you they were working 2 PT jobs to they were telling you their FT jobs were minimum wage.
You are full of shit!
but to take this further,how many of those 13 million jobs were right around minimum wage jobs?

Being brainwashed is fabricating what you "see" in a tiny area that only YOU know about, and then projecting it on to the entire country in spite of the NATIONAL data to the contrary.
The truth is you saw nothing, you only pretend to see the unseeable rather than admit your CON$ervoFascist sources lied to you when they told you almost all of Obama's job creation were PT jobs. You subconsciously revealed as much when after I gave you the real FT PT job numbers you changed your argument to the FT jobs were minimum wage. So you went from the people on your route telling you they were working 2 PT jobs to they were telling you their FT jobs were minimum wage.
You are full of shit!
but to take this further,how many of those 13 million jobs were right around minimum wage jobs?
i have read many of your posts ed...you should not be telling anyone they are full of shit.....and learn what brainwashing is....

Forum List

Back