Doris Day RIP

:(

RIP Doris. My favorite of her movies are "The Man Who Knew Too Much" and "Pillow Talk". She was faboo.

th

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

Two of my favorites Cheaper by the Dozen and Please Don’t Eat the Daisies.
I also liked the one where she showed back up after her husband thought she was dead, Move Over, Darling.

I really didn’t like her movies, but by all accounts she was a wonderful woman

A fabulous success in all forms of show business. She even was referenced in a Beatles song.
A wonderful person from all accounts.

Legendary actress and singer Doris Day dead at 97

Doris Day, the honey-voiced singer and actress whose film dramas, musicals and innocent sex comedies made her a top star in the 1950s and '60s and among the most popular screen actresses in history, has died. She was 97.

I don't know much about her other than knowing the name but thought you old timers may be interested.
Eh, it is hard to really get into a sexy romp with a girl scout and a gay guy..

Doris Day, the honey-voiced singer and actress whose film dramas, musicals and innocent sex comedies made her a top star in the 1950s and '60s and among the most popular screen actresses in history, has died. She was 97.

I don't know much about her other than knowing the name but thought you old timers may be interested.

At those days, I had no qualms about Girl Scouts

Tcm usually does an death movie marathon they'll be runnin a bunch of em
go watch some theyre great

Only because you didn't have the internet.

at that time, no one did

at that time, no one did
or cable. HBO is the oldest rip off via redundancy.

From Calamity Jane to the many mom's she played, I will forever love Ms. Doris Day. My favorite movie of all times is My Dream is yours and that one with Cagney, can't think of it now....none the less, I loved Doris and loved her talent..may she rest in peace.

Forum List

Back