Dopers in Wash st get new hope for marijuana measure

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
that has gotten nowhere in the past 10 attempts or so.

Would legalize marijuana in any amounts. Have it sold in state liquor stores.

Guess the beat-down in Calif didnt send a message.

Will get punked again this year.

Washington State is bankrupt, we are cutting dental care, and many other much needed programs, like in home care hours for people who really need it. They want to sell it in the state liquor stores, which would raise revenue for the state, revenue that we need. Get a clue.

Tell me exactly how keeping it illegal is helping anyone? Right now minors can buy it, drug dealers don't card. State run liquor stores have something like a 95% success rate at carding minors. Plus are state and local governments waste money on going after minor offenders every year. My friend got caught with about $5 worth of weed, went to court, and it was dropped. How much money do you think was wasted on his case?
Also, there is the fact most of BC bud enters thru Washington State, causing even more money to be wasted on border patrols and task forces.

that has gotten nowhere in the past 10 attempts or so.

Would legalize marijuana in any amounts. Have it sold in state liquor stores.

Guess the beat-down in Calif didnt send a message.

Will get punked again this year.

some beat down.....i can have an Oz on me and get nothing worse than a parking ticket.....and most cops out here can care less if your smoking it as long as your not driving and are not doing it in public.....10 years ago this was still a jail sentance....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back