Dope bust in the parking lot

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
When I came home for lunch today there were 6 cop cars detaining 2 redneck pickup trucks with 2 dope mules handcuffed nearby.

Apparently these dope mules have been using the north end of our parking lot as a transshipment point for their dope loads out of Mexico.

When I asked the lady cop what had happened she told me they caught these two vagabonds in these two stolen trucks and upon further examination found a boat load of brown Mexican dope and pot in their vehicles. She was moving the bags of dope as I drove up and parked.

I told her that I had noticed some suspicious late night activity in this end of the parking lot after midnight when I would walk my pet [cat] before bed. She said she was not surprised.

Looks like my hunch was right -- that one needs to be armed 24/7/365 in this neighborhood even though it is a nice neighborhood and middle class.

Just that the dope mules are using it for transshipment for the same reasons -- nice and middle class.

Donald Trump what is taking so long with your wall ???

What's taking so long is all the America hating scum obstructing him.

As far as walking a cat, I thought I would walk mine and I so wish I had a video of it. I got the harness on him and then attached the leash. We started out the front door and I had to drag him on his side for a block before I gave up and came back home. My wife was laughing so hard her sides hurt.

The wall won't stop the drugs from entering the USA. It might hinder it a bit, but they will always find ways around it. The drug trade is much too lucrative...and it is likely the CIA will assist in making sure it continues. After all, the CIA is making sure Afghans grow lots of poppy and don't forget Dark Alliance and Gary Webb.

The drug war is like all wars...purposely designed to enlarge and empower the State.

Forum List

Back