Doomsday clock for global market crash strikes one minute to midnight as central banks lose control

No, I bought a bunch of Radway Green from the Big Reno Gun Show. Picked up some 9 and .45 as well.

Big 5 had .223 for $8.63 a box, $431 for a thousand, which is a little less than I paid at the Crossroads of the West gun show, so I went for it.

I got my Radway for 260 for the thousand. Of course my friend is the guy who imports it.

It's all about the global move to automated production. When workers have no surplus cash to invest in stocks, bonds, gold, silver, or any other type of nest egg, the top-heavy economy collapses.

A thriving economy needs middle-class consumers -- that is, it needs lots and lots of people with lots and lots of disposable income to buy stuff. When too many people are working too long hours at too little pay, living from paycheck to paycheck at a bare subsistence level, the economy does not thrive -- it contracts.

That's been happening for several decades now as automation replaces more and more human workers. Is it any surprise that the world economy, bloated with wealth inequality, is beginning to show cracks? Now that the billionaires own everything, who is left to buy what their factories make?

-- Paravani

Forum List

Back