Doomsday Clock closest to ‘apocalypse’ since Cold War

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Doomsday Clock closest to ‘apocalypse’ since Cold War reported Chris Ciaccia of FOX News.

The Doomsday Clock is a symbol which represents the likelihood of a man-made global catastrophe. Maintained since 1947 by the members of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, The Clock is a metaphor for threats to humanity from unchecked scientific and technical advances.

The key term is unchecked. Donald Trump and his idiotic dealings with nuclear powers of the world has made our country and the world less safe.

Doomsday Clock closest to ‘apocalypse’ since Cold War reported Chris Ciaccia of FOX News.

The Doomsday Clock is a symbol which represents the likelihood of a man-made global catastrophe. Maintained since 1947 by the members of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, The Clock is a metaphor for threats to humanity from unchecked scientific and technical advances.

The key term is unchecked. Donald Trump and his idiotic dealings with nuclear powers of the world has made our country and the world less safe.
When did FOX become Chicken Little, shouting "The sky is falling?"

Donald Trump and his idiotic dealings with nuclear powers of the world has made our country and the world less safe.

Another Schifforbrains garbage thread without a drop of evidence, not even a link, to support a word you say. Squawk on, Little Man.

crazy-chicken-.jpg

Donald Trump and his idiotic dealings with nuclear powers of the world has made our country and the world less safe.

Another Schifforbrains garbage thread without a drop of evidence, not even a link, to support a word you say. Squawk on, Little Man.

View attachment 302089
You are a helpless, sorry son of a bitch. I gave you the reporter and Fox news. But if the panty ass, helpless minion needs a link, here you go.
Doomsday Clock moves to 100 seconds to midnight -- closest point to nuclear annihilation since Cold War

SHIT NOT THE DOOMSDAY CLOCK! SHIT!

If only Obama would come out of bidding and go back on TV. Then they would set the clock back to a quarter to midnight.

rex__enema_4pack_f.jpg

The clock has always been a propaganda scare monger piece. If you go by the definition of the peril implied, a worldwide oppressive government in the vein of Oceania in 1984 would set the clock to "zero" because there would be no chance of catastrophe.

View attachment 302089
You are a helpless, sorry son of a bitch. I gave you the reporter and Fox news. But if the panty ass, helpless minion needs a link, here you go.
Doomsday Clock moves to 100 seconds to midnight -- closest point to nuclear annihilation since Cold War

Funny, I don't see a thing in there about Trump! If that clock is worth anything, and no one can say that it does, just more proof maybe that we are closer to paying the price for decades and decades of soft, progressive ideology allowing so many crazies on the planet to acquire nuclear arms. Idiots like you.

If only Obama would come out of bidding and go back on TV. Then they would set the clock back to a quarter to midnight.
In the opinion of the world's top atomic scientists, the world was safer under Obama than Trump.

But I doubt they are as smart as a jokester like you.

When did FOX become Chicken Little, shouting "The sky is falling?"

Ciaccia has a knack for apocalyptic pieces.

View attachment 302089

Funny, I don't see a thing in there about Trump! If that clock is worth anything, and no one can say that it does, just more proof maybe that we are closer to paying the price for decades and decades of soft, progressive ideology allowing so many crazies on the planet to acquire nuclear arms. Idiots like you.
Oh my, you are a helpless little snowflake. I am guessing someone has to take you by the hand and take you bathroom, help you do your job, flush for you and take you back where you started.
Try some critical thinking dumb ass.

View attachment 302089

Oh my, you are a helpless little snowflake. I am guessing someone has to take you by the hand and take you bathroom, help you do your job, flush for you and take you back where you started.
Try some critical thinking dumb ass.

Insults will get you nowhere. Just another way of hiding the fact this is all about blaming and bashing Trump with no supporting facts.

In the opinion of the world's top atomic scientists, the world was safer under Obama than Trump.

Lol, and they are so important why? They are the same as climate scientist. "We will be dead in this many years" except it never happens. They are never right and they always look stupid when they are wrong. That's kind of why the whole world ignores them.

The clock has always been a propaganda scare monger piece. If you go by the definition of the peril implied, a worldwide oppressive government in the vein of Oceania in 1984 would set the clock to "zero" because there would be no chance of catastrophe.
A propaganda scare monger? that sounds like Donald Trump. He keeps his minions in line through fear mongering immigrants, Muslims, Democrats, women, minorities, environmentalists, . Old white men, watch out or they will all get you.

Lol, and they are so important why? They are the same as climate scientist. "We will be dead in this many years" except it never happens. They are never right and they always look stupid when they are wrong. That's kind of why the whole world ignores them.
You cannot be so stupid. You think climate scientists and atomic scientists are the same.
The fact you would say anyone looks stupid is amazing.

Leave it to the left to wind up the "doomsday clock" during a republican administration. Desperate times call for cheap tactics.

Forum List

Back