doodlebug and Peo Peo Mox Mox

hello from the Cascade Mountains of Washington State. My pard Peo and I are checking out these boards and trying to see if we can navigate with our limited ability. Peo is a 5 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever and my bestest buddy and I am just a human. We're lovers of wildlife which we have all around us in great abundance. I like taking pictures and collecting wild plants and mushrooms and learning. A large part of my life has been my association with Native Americans and most of my friends are Indians away from the boards.
I'm 57 years young and retired. Lived in this location for 20 years now. I'm in between Mount Saint Helens and Mount Rainier.( Two active volcanos ) We're surrounded by the most beautiful scenery a person could wish for and take advantage of that as much as possible.

So I'm taking it you're a serious tree hugger with no political point of view and you love your dog. Does that pretty well cover it...?

Well, why not .. Welcome to the board..

Welcome, y'all.

Ya can't find a better place to relax and tense up at the same time. Peo's lucky he can't read.:lol:

Forum List

Back