doodlebug and Peo Peo Mox Mox

hello from the Cascade Mountains of Washington State. My pard Peo and I are checking out these boards and trying to see if we can navigate with our limited ability. Peo is a 5 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever and my bestest buddy and I am just a human. We're lovers of wildlife which we have all around us in great abundance. I like taking pictures and collecting wild plants and mushrooms and learning. A large part of my life has been my association with Native Americans and most of my friends are Indians away from the boards.
I'm 57 years young and retired. Lived in this location for 20 years now. I'm in between Mount Saint Helens and Mount Rainier.( Two active volcanos ) We're surrounded by the most beautiful scenery a person could wish for and take advantage of that as much as possible.

Good morning, doodlebug and Peo!! Its good to have you both here.

After a few more people find their way here, I'm going to make a thread for the refugees to chat. Anyone else that wants to also!!

xotoxi-albums-welcome-picture1195-welcome-child.gif

Good Morning everybody. That sounds like a lovely place Doodle. I live by the Mountains also and try to enjoy it as much as I can. I haven't quite figured this place out yet. I am not a computer whiz so it takes me some time.

I don't see no general disc at the bottoom.?

hello xotoi!
hi King!

Ok, Doodlebug. You have to click on "Home" in the red bar on the top left hand corner of the page. When you get to the "home" page, scroll clear down to where you can see where it says "General Discussion". Click on that. Then you will see Peo's Place listed.

Good Morning Doodle, Kyleigh, & anyone else who pops in!!! I am your Hawkeye who likes to kill the trees with the golf ball!!!

hello from the Cascade Mountains of Washington State. My pard Peo and I are checking out these boards and trying to see if we can navigate with our limited ability. Peo is a 5 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever and my bestest buddy and I am just a human. We're lovers of wildlife which we have all around us in great abundance. I like taking pictures and collecting wild plants and mushrooms and learning. A large part of my life has been my association with Native Americans and most of my friends are Indians away from the boards.
I'm 57 years young and retired. Lived in this location for 20 years now. I'm in between Mount Saint Helens and Mount Rainier.( Two active volcanos ) We're surrounded by the most beautiful scenery a person could wish for and take advantage of that as much as possible.

Sounds to me like you have a nice life.

Why visit a political snakepit like this?

Turn back before you get sucked into this madness!

This way be dragons, bro.

Sounds to me like you have a nice life.

Why visit a political snakepit like this?

Turn back before you get sucked into this madness!

This way be dragons, bro.

Hello, new friend! Doodlebug and I are dragon slayers from waaaaaaaaaay back and we have the scars to prove it. No worries there!!

HELLOOOOOO Over in them thar yonder mountains!

I Hail from the lowwwwly city of..well, not going to say on public message board but you know from where!
LOL

Like I said, so nice to see you here too.

doodlebug and Peo Peo Mox Mox

Same to you fella!
(Jeeze the language some of these kids are using these days......)

Oh and welcome.

Forum List

Back