• Do you contradict the topic ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
The recent nuclear deal between India and U.S may be disapproved by some
but for many indians it is a positive sign. Now, India has about 150 warheads ( all for China ) . Someday in the future India and China will wage a war competing to be the Asian superpower. This is to all those senators in the U.S Congress who dont wanna okay the Indo-US Nuclear Deal. Remember India is THE LARGEST DEMOCRACY , India also has the LARGEST NUMBER OF IMMIGRANTS IN U.S and INDIA CAN CURB CHINA'S AMBITIONS IN ASIA. Now dont get me wrong. I aint some fanatic Indian politician. This is just a reminder that in the next 10 years India will be among the top 5 industrialised nations of the world and also a major nuclear power!! India should not be under the scrutiny of nuclear watchdogs or inspections and crap like that. India doesnt like war but if India's security ( financial or military ) is under threat she aint gonna SIT BACK AND LICK HER WOUNDS !!

A PaTrIoTic IndiAN

akiboy said:
The recent nuclear deal between India and U.S may be disapproved by some
but for many indians it is a positive sign. Now, India has about 150 warheads ( all for China ) . Someday in the future India and China will wage a war competing to be the Asian superpower. This is to all those senators in the U.S Congress who dont wanna okay the Indo-US Nuclear Deal. Remember India is THE LARGEST DEMOCRACY , India also has the LARGEST NUMBER OF IMMIGRANTS IN U.S and INDIA CAN CURB CHINA'S AMBITIONS IN ASIA. Now dont get me wrong. I aint some fanatic Indian politician. This is just a reminder that in the next 10 years India will be among the top 5 industrialised nations of the world and also a major nuclear power!! India should not be under the scrutiny of nuclear watchdogs or inspections and crap like that. India doesnt like war but if India's security ( financial or military ) is under threat she aint gonna SIT BACK AND LICK HER WOUNDS !!

A PaTrIoTic IndiAN

So India will be spreading democracy throughout Aisa, specifically China. Someday?

Forum List

Back