a job that

1. that provides health insurance
2. pays you enough to have your own
3. Has sick days and vacation days
4. Gives cola raises every year
5.closed for holidays

Ohhhhhhh.....

You mean GOVERNMENT job! :lmao:

Trust me Dude... 'real jobs' are everywhere. Even the guys running on small crews by the skin of their teeth have 'real jobs'. If it's the best they can do with the opportunities available and they're paying for both their lifestyle and their taxes, it's a 'real job'.

Not me... I like my job.
That's not a real job.

:eusa_eh:

Huh?

Define 'real job'.

a job that

5.closed for holidays

Ohhhhhhh.....

Trust me Dude... 'real jobs' are everywhere. Even the guys running on small crews by the skin of their teeth have 'real jobs'. If it's the best they can do with the opportunities available and they're paying for both their lifestyle and their taxes, it's a 'real job'.

Why did you think I was talking about a government job? lol

Not me... I like my job.
That's not a real job.

Huh?

Define 'real job'.

a job that

5.closed for holidays

Ohhhhhhh.....

You must be looking for a job that starts at 11 AM, gets off at 1 Pm with 2 hours for lunch.

Not me... I like my job.
That's not a real job.

Huh?

Define 'real job'.

a job that

5.closed for holidays

Ohhhhhhh.....

You must be looking for a job that starts at 11 AM, gets off at 1 Pm with 2 hours for lunch.

I used to have a job where I had a 2 hour lunch back in 2000/2001

Not me... I like my job.
That's not a real job.

Huh?

Define 'real job'.

a job that

5.closed for holidays

Ohhhhhhh.....

Because governments and big corporations are the kinds of employers a person should be looking at if the list you gave is important to them.

But there are SO many things to do out there that fracture your list.

(Insert your preferred Deity here) bless the guy who is willing to risk medical coverage to do what it takes to embed his little company firmly in a growing economy.

That's not a real job.

Huh?

Define 'real job'.

a job that

5.closed for holidays

Ohhhhhhh.....

I used to have a job where I had a 2 hour lunch back in 2000/2001

Sounds like a waste of time....

If you must break for lunch, scarf a grinder and finish the goals set for the day so you can go and drink beer :beer:

Not me... I like my job.
That's not a real job.

Huh?

Define 'real job'.

a job that

5.closed for holidays

Ohhhhhhh.....

Because governments and big corporations are the kinds of employers a person should be looking at if the list you gave is important to them.

(Insert your preferred Deity here) bless the guy who is willing to risk medical coverage to do what it takes to embed his little company firmly in a growing economy.

If someone can a job like that in this economy they are WINNING
Not me... I like my job.
That's not a real job.

Huh?

Define 'real job'.

a job that

5.closed for holidays

Ohhhhhhh.....

...going to work, every day?

Of course many here won't know anything about that.
But for the working ppl, don't ya think it just gets to be more and more fun as time goes by?

Yeah, me neither.
So we know you don't like your job. Just trying to figure out why you're so angry. Does not like her job. Check.

Get a career

But for the working ppl, don't ya think it just gets to be more and more fun as time goes by?

Yeah, me neither.
So we know you don't like your job. Just trying to figure out why you're so angry. Does not like her job. Check.

Get a career
Maybe she ain't getting the loving she deserves....and she fears it will be just another sand box?

Yeah, me neither.

Get a career
Maybe she ain't getting the loving she deserves....and she fears it will be just another sand box?
After you hear enough from these Republicans bitching about everyone else and you realize it's their own lives they aren't happy with.

My brother and I went to the gun range this morning. After I went on my paddle board. Life's good

Now I get it that she thinks Democrats are ruining the country but that's ridiculous if you were alive and aware in 2000 it's so obvious it's the GOP who are hurting worker bees like koshergirl and the rich people she defends are doing great! They wouldn't change a thing. Other than cut taxes more than they already have so the rich can get even richer????

Forum List

Back