Don't you just hate it when...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
OK. Here you go. Everybody has one of those "Don't you just hate it when" moments. What's yours? I'll start this show...

Don't you just hate it when you're in a diner and you go to use the salt and some clown has loosened up the top and salt spills out all over your food?

Don't you just hate it when you're in a bathroom some place and when you finish up your business you notice that there is no toilet paper?

Don't you just hate it when you're taking out the trash and the damned bag breaks open and your trash spills out all over the ground?

Don't you just hate it when you spill some coffee (or some other beverage) on your pants and it looks like you peed in your pants but you really didn't?

So what are some of your "Don't you just hate it" moments?

Don't you just hate it when a potentially great post idea just sort of dies upon birth?

cool_story_bro.jpg

Don't you just hate it when a potentially great post idea just sort of dies upon birth?

I think you covered most of the material.

You missed "You are going to a job interview and as you are walking along the walkway to the front door of the place, you put your foot in a gift from the neighborhood dogs."

But other than that one.... I think this topic is done.

Don't you just hate it when the clown in the oncoming car is blabbering away on their damn cell phone, oblivious to their surroundings, and they drive into your lane with no indication that they're going to go back into their lane and you blast your horn to wake the dumb shithead up and at the last minute they pull back into their lane but you've already swerved and spilled your coffee down the front of your shirt and all over the seat of the car?

Don't you just hate it when your cat won't leave you alone and head butts you to no end, meows his head off to no end, suddenly has to be in the next room!, comes back, meows some more, trips you as you get up to see if perhaps food is the problem, feed him, he happily runs over to the food and eats with gusto . . . . then throws it all up in his food dish and goes to sleep?

Don't you just hate it when you get all super pissed at your kid for taking your make-up without asking, again, and go all ballistic, rambling with spittle flying only to realize three hours later that you put the make-up back in a different place?

BBD and I don't have that last issue.

But there have been times when I have yelled at the great ones, only to discover that I made the issue.

It doesn't help the usual teenage angst thing at all.

Don't you just hate it when the clown in the oncoming car is blabbering away on their damn cell phone, oblivious to their surroundings, and they drive into your lane with no indication that they're going to go back into their lane and you blast your horn to wake the dumb shithead up and at the last minute they pull back into their lane but you've already swerved and spilled your coffee down the front of your shirt and all over the seat of the car?

Don't you just hate it when your cat won't leave you alone and head butts you to no end, meows his head off to no end, suddenly has to be in the next room!, comes back, meows some more, trips you as you get up to see if perhaps food is the problem, feed him, he happily runs over to the food and eats with gusto . . . . then throws it all up in his food dish and goes to sleep?

Don't you just hate it when you get all super pissed at your kid for taking your make-up without asking, again, and go all ballistic, rambling with spittle flying only to realize three hours later that you put the make-up back in a different place?

I just hate it when that happens.

And my cat is in heat. Imagine the gross ramifications of that.

Don't you just hate it when you're taking out the trash and the damned bag breaks open and your trash spills out all over the ground?

?
I used to have to get trash at a large Pig Out event, I had a bag from the Beer garden full of beer cups and wine break over my head as I was trying to throw it in the dumpster.
I of course proceeded to kick the dumpster yelling something like, " Fuck, God damn son of bitch, mother fucker".:redface:

dont ya just hate....

when the car doors are frozen shut?

when you cant find your yaktracs and its a solid sheet of ice?

when everyone looks 15 yrs old due to the cold and the wind?

when people dont bring their animals in out of the cold?

?
I used to have to get trash at a large Pig Out event, I had a bag from the Beer garden full of beer cups and wine break over my head as I was trying to throw it in the dumpster.
I of course proceeded to kick the dumpster yelling something like, " Fuck, God damn son of bitch, mother fucker".:redface:

Didn't happen to be a lot of LSD at this event hmmmm? If it seems an odd question just ignore me :)

Forum List

Back