Don't worry American Tax Payer, GM's using the bailout to create jobs in BRAZIL! WTF

See, "that's awesome". You hate America, Americans and the American middle class.

How many years was Detroit the auto capital of the world? Motown?

The GOP fucked Michigan up and now Alabama is doing great with Toyota.

So now you say Alabama is a great place? Real genious' come out of Alabama, right? :lol:

You have unwittingly ruined your own country, just like Wilson did:

EXACTLY like Wilson did. He fucked up and gave the corporations too much power, just like you did by voting for Bush the last two times.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

I see. Competition is a bad thing when you make a shit product..you're right

What do you do for a living? Should we bring in Mexicans that will do what you do for half? Wouldn't that sort of ruin your gig?

What ever happened to "America won't buy from slave laborers"? That went out the window when Bush stole Florida in 2000.

I work for a global insurance broker...no reasons to bring in Mexicans because we ahve over 300 locations world wide a few in Mexico

Plus, if that Mexican has a degree for a good college and can do what I can do...then it's up to me to stand out as someone who has value to the company and the money they would save wouldn't be worth the productivity they would lose....it's called ahrd work, you should try it sometime

actually...honda and toyota are Japenese companies

you fucking idiot...not China

Second of all

their proceeds stay here in the United States you fucking moron...what do you think...Honda and Toyota of North America get all theirprofits and ship them over seas....they have their own book to manage...their cars are made here and they american workers to build the cars....

Why are you so against an American earnign a living working for a company like honda or Toyota....are you so unamerican that you want everyone to be as miserable as you, you poor execuse for a human.

Also, they STILL make shitty products...just not as shitty...they have gone from shit to a wet stain in your underwear you have when you wake up in the morning.

I have a denali which I love...my main car is my X3 which is in the shop right now...Enterprise has given me a Malibu...cherokee (which i liked) and now a Dodge Journey.
The malibu was a fucking disaster of a car and so is the Journey....I would never buy them

So all the money Ford makes in Europe & China stays there? I don't believe it.

In fact:

So what," you say, "Toyota’s profits get sent back to the home office in Japan.

Well, that’s partly correct. But here’s a quick look at some interesting facts.

TOYOTA OPEN ROAD BLOG: Irv’s Sheet: Where do Toyota’s Profits Go?

So no, I don't begrudge Toyota plants down south. But I do mind all the Federal Tax Dollars the GOP rolled out to them to help them set up those plants and train their employees.

And now you cock suckers don't want to loan the Big 3 any Federal Tax Dollars? So why do you prefer Toyota over GM, even though their profits go to Japan? Are you Japanese?

I see. Competition is a bad thing when you make a shit product..you're right

What do you do for a living? Should we bring in Mexicans that will do what you do for half? Wouldn't that sort of ruin your gig?

What ever happened to "America won't buy from slave laborers"? That went out the window when Bush stole Florida in 2000.

I work for a global insurance broker...no reasons to bring in Mexicans because we ahve over 300 locations world wide a few in Mexico

Plus, if that Mexican has a degree for a good college and can do what I can do...then it's up to me to stand out as someone who has value to the company and the money they would save wouldn't be worth the productivity they would lose....it's called ahrd work, you should try it sometime

What do you mean no need to bring them in? You are a naive fool. I suppose there is no need to bring in F1 IT pro's from India either. Yet Bill Gates lobbys congress that there aren't enough Americans to do those jobs. You buying that? :eusa_liar:

What do you do? Are you a janitor, sales, manager, HR, what?

Lots of reasons to hire mexicans or indians over you. They'll work just as hard for less. So either take less or lose your job. Now you can't afford college for your kids, a home, a car, etc. You'll go further into debt, etc. What, do you think that your wages are where they are because you are a great worker? You fucking wish.

You seem to forget that the prosperous American middle class didn't come into existance because of free market capitalism. We came to be because of Democratic policies/the new deal and government intervention. And we are disappearing because of GOPanomics.

ThomHartmann.com - Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

You are just wrong! If you continue to keep your head up your ass, you will lose that job to a foreigner who will do it for less.

They got the money sealy on the premises that they would be insuring the jobs in the United States of America. Not the South American or China jobs.

I begrudge them for giving erroneous precepts on needing these funds for our workers and then taking this tax payer money out of this country.

Next shot around it is F' GM. Or anyone else that takes our United States resources while telling us we have to work for pennies and live like corporate slaves.

Oh yes, More American jobs all righty.. GM went to Brazil to escape the back breaking Union. They will probably thrive in Brazil and go kaput in America. Won't surprise me a bit..

Shows what you know. My brother says they have problems with Brazilian workers too. :lol:

You don't know how things work!!!!

They just asked my brother, "Can you pay our Brazillian employes half in American dollars and half in Brazillian $?"

And he told them to fuck off! He said, "I don't give a fuck about Brazillian workers. We moved plants over there to save money. If they don't like the money we pay them, then we need to come home".

So eventually, especially if the oil companies decide to gouge us again, jobs will start coming back home. Not because the Dems tell them to, but because it will make financial sense.

But what will those companies pay American workers? You suggest $15 and I suggest $35.

and my brothers sisters cousin lawyers uncle's father niece's cousins ex-roomates, lesiban friend knew a guy who slept with a girl whose father;s brother...and he says you are an idiot

I get great first hand information from my brother, who is a vp in a global auto manufacturer.

Sorry for giving you some real world insite. Maybe Rush will give you better advice. Oxycotten makes you a genious.

your article did nothing but prove my point you imbicle.

All the money they make here witht he exceptions of paying shareholder dividends goes to R&D and retooling factories and paying wages etc...all here in America.

Lets take a look at how evil Toyota is.

Toyota, for instance, is known as a Japanese company. Or is that definition a bit too simplistic? The question is appropriate because Toyota has financial, sales, production and headquarters facilities almost everywhere it does business.

"So what," you say, "Toyota’s profits get sent back to the home office in Japan.

Well, that’s partly correct. But here’s a quick look at some interesting facts.

Consider that Toyota’s direct investment in the U.S. so far totals $17.08 billion. Right now, as this is written, 36,632 people are directly employed by Toyota, and nearly 400,000 other people are employed in what are called "spin-off jobs" – jobs that were created as a result of spending generated by Toyota’s direct employees, dealers and suppliers.

We have pretty much been in a constant expansion mode in the U.S. for more than 20 years, with plants in California, Kentucky, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, Mississippi, West Virginia and Indiana, an elaborate proving ground in Arizona and a new technical center in Michigan.

Our Canada and Mexico operations have significant impact in the U.S. since they get many parts from U.S. suppliers. And we are always retooling our own plants for model changes.

Here’s my point: Our U.S. spending never stops.

For 2007, the last year for which numbers currently are available, we assembled 1.3 million vehicles in North America. And I’m not talking about production lines that assemble parts made offshore. Current domestic content for vehicles built in the U.S. and Canada averages about 68% and in some vehicles – our Sienna, for instance - it’s as high as 85%.

So money is spent here for parts and components that are bought from domestic suppliers. Those parts and components are used here to build vehicles that are sold here, and the people that build them are paid wages that they spend here and bank here.

And what of the profit that goes to Japan? Some of it goes to shareholders as dividends. A lot of it is plowed back into the business to build plants and equipment, and to conduct the research and development that is so essential as we develop products like plug-in hybrids and hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles. Eventually these advanced technologies and products will come back to the U.S. in the form of new, improved vehicles.

Bottom line? Toyota continues to plow a significant chunk of the money it makes here back into the U.S. economy. And when our employees here spend what they earn, they spend it in their local economies. That’s good for us all. I just thought that you should know that.

Yes Toyota is the enemy.

Not the fact GM can't make a car that people want to buy

What do you mean no need to bring them in? You are a naive fool. I suppose there is no need to bring in F1 IT pro's from India either. Yet Bill Gates lobbys congress that there aren't enough Americans to do those jobs. You buying that? :eusa_liar:

Lots of reasons to hire mexicans or indians over you. They'll work just as hard for less. So either take less or lose your job. Now you can't afford college for your kids, a home, a car, etc. You'll go further into debt, etc. What, do you think that your wages are where they are because you are a great worker? You fucking wish.

You seem to forget that the prosperous American middle class didn't come into existance because of free market capitalism. We came to be because of Democratic policies/the new deal and government intervention. And we are disappearing because of GOPanomics.

ThomHartmann.com - Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

You are just wrong! If you continue to keep your head up your ass, you will lose that job to a foreigner who will do it for less.

well first off...A masters degree or 10 years experience is needed to do what i do.

Secondly,

If that indian or Mexican has the qualifications then good luck to him...however I bring enough productivity to my company where I am still here...8 years and going. You don't think other people have applied for my position in that time.

Sealy...you're just stupid and have no idea how the real world works.

They got the money sealy on the premises that they would be insuring the jobs in the United States of America. Not the South American or China jobs.

I begrudge them for giving erroneous precepts on needing these funds for our workers and then taking this tax payer money out of this country.

Next shot around it is F' GM. Or anyone else that takes our United States resources while telling us we have to work for pennies and live like corporate slaves.

I agree that the money should be spent in America, but remember, even Obama said we can't make that a rule because it would go against our international trade agreements, like NAFTA and CAFTA.

Do you want to fix NAFTA and CAFTA so it isn't fucking American workers? I do. Sounds like you do too. But the GOP does not. They like NAFTA just the way it is.

In some ways, I see this Big 2 bailout as a scam, just like the bank bailout. But GM & Chrysler are going to pay the money back too. Don't forget that. The money we gave the banks is gone. But I think the Big 3 want to break the unions too.

But also, GM said they needed the money to pay off their debts to buy them time. Until the economy gets better and until they can come up with some good hybrid cars to compete with the Toyota's.

GM was doing fine until gas went up to $4 a gallon. Maybe they weren't doing GREAT because Toyota and Honda were stealing their business, but we never complained, or asked the government to kick Toyota out.

And Ford made a profit in 1999. What happened in 2000? The GOP controlled all three branches of Government.

PS. Don't forget that the GOP gave billions to Toyota and Honda to attract them to the south. They should have funded their own set up. Right? Why was it ok for the government to get involved then? I agree that it was a smart move. Just look at how many Americans Toyota employs. Great! No problem there.

PS. Toyota and Honda are struggling now too. So it isn't the Big 3 Unions fault that they are hurting. Everyone is hurting. Don't forget that.

No one can even get a loan for a Toyota, let alone a Ford.

Shows what you know. My brother says they have problems with Brazilian workers too. :lol:

You don't know how things work!!!!

They just asked my brother, "Can you pay our Brazillian employes half in American dollars and half in Brazillian $?"

And he told them to fuck off! He said, "I don't give a fuck about Brazillian workers. We moved plants over there to save money. If they don't like the money we pay them, then we need to come home".

So eventually, especially if the oil companies decide to gouge us again, jobs will start coming back home. Not because the Dems tell them to, but because it will make financial sense.

But what will those companies pay American workers? You suggest $15 and I suggest $35.

and my brothers sisters cousin lawyers uncle's father niece's cousins ex-roomates, lesiban friend knew a guy who slept with a girl whose father;s brother...and he says you are an idiot

I get great first hand information from my brother, who is a vp in a global auto manufacturer.

Sorry for giving you some real world insite. Maybe Rush will give you better advice. Oxycotten makes you a genious.

it's ok sealy...I have more global companies as clients where I have an idea on how the world and real business works...

Don't you have tax software to sell or something, or better yet...go outside GM with a sign protesting..make yourself useful

well first off...A masters degree or 10 years experience is needed to do what i do.

Secondly,

If that indian or Mexican has the qualifications then good luck to him...however I bring enough productivity to my company where I am still here...8 years and going. You don't think other people have applied for my position in that time.

No, you just don't care about people who don't have a masters and 10 years of experience. Everyone else can suffer, right?

Selfish bastard.

So now everyone, if you want to be ok, you have to go get a masters!!!

Everyone else is fucked!!!! :lol:

They are running banners now on Fox.. GM is going to lay off 10,000 American Workers.. bailing out the big three really saved jobs dinnit?

Secondly,

No, you just don't care about people who don't have a masters and 10 years of experience. Everyone else can suffer, right?

Selfish bastard.

"so now everyone, if you want to be ok, you have to go get a masters!!!"

umm yeah?

School is pretty important...sorry that the high school dropout with the GED doesn't make as much as me. I know according to you, he should

it's ok sealy...I have more global companies as clients where I have an idea on how the world and real business works...

Don't you have tax software to sell or something, or better yet...go outside GM with a sign protesting..make yourself useful

Fuck off Andrew (gayest name ever).

It is sad that people like you don't want to protect what made this country great. A HUGE middle class that could save for 30 years and retire.

Even you. It'll probably take you another 10 years to retire now.

So if that is true, and it most certainly is because your home value is shit and your 401K took a dump, then imagine all the people who don't make as much as you.

It is most sad that you continue to be such an ignorant selfish cock sucker. Stubborn prick.

It is sad that people like you don't want to protect what made this country great. A HUGE middle class that could save for 30 years and retire.

So if that is true, and it most certainly is because your home value is shit and your 401K took a dump, then imagine all the people who don't make as much as you.

It is most sad that you continue to be such an ignorant selfish cock sucker. Stubborn prick.

You a homophobe?

This story was all over my local talk radio yesterday. Apparently GM was already cleaning up down there before they even got the stimulus money, they just couldn't be bothered to take some of those profits and use them to pay their debts here. Unreal.

Regardless of when they started the god damn project, they are using $1 billions of US tax-payer money. How do you not have a problem with that? Toyota and Mistisubshi (sp?) are both foreign companies that make their cars here, but GM cries for months how they are losing money need a bailout and now use it in Brazil! WTF again how do you not have a problem with that! People laughed at Bush, and rightfully so, when he said the fundamentals of the economy were strong! When an economy is increasing gets rid of the manufacturing sector and relies more and more by outstretching the service sector, your economy has PROBLEMS!

So sealy tell me just exactly where does one look for this claim that it would be illegal to dictate that loans from American taxpayers funds cannot come with strings attached.

I'd be interested in seeing where exactly this part of NAFTA or CAFTA that says our tax dollars get's to go to anywhere in the world and cannot be restricted or limited to being spent specifically on our soil for our own people?

the more you make fun of my name, the more I think you just want to blow me Sealy (Wouldn't be surprised if that was your name)....but sorry I don't swing that way..

If you want tho you can get on your knees and I'd be happy to smack you with a tack hammer.

My home property didn't take a dump...I would still make a killer profit on it thanks for caring.

My 401k did take a dumpo but it's ok I am not near retiring, I am in my late 20's still...got a long way to go....

I don't want to protect this country because I said that getting a degree from college will be more beneficial then haing a GED?

You are laughable at best Sealy...you would be out of depth in a parking lot puddle

Yes, in fact I do expect a US stimulus package to be spent in the US. In fact, I EXPECT and AMERICAN president to be able to push a BUY AMERICAN PR move without bitch ass euro capitalistas and their north american counterparts bleeding all over the carpet. Fuck europe. Fuck brazil. And fuck any other "american" companies that thinks investing our dept into a foreign country alleviates their domestic obligations.

Secondly,

Selfish bastard.

"so now everyone, if you want to be ok, you have to go get a masters!!!"

umm yeah?

School is pretty important...sorry that the high school dropout with the GED doesn't make as much as me. I know according to you, he should

You know not everyone is going to go get a masters dick wad. So what you are saying is fuck everyone who doesn't. They don't deserve to be happy like our parents were.

America had a strong middle class because plumbers, painters, construction workers, factory workers, hospitality workers, etc. all made a decent wage. Today, you don't value any of them. Now only people with Masters should be successful.

You are a horrible American/Human being/ citizen.

PS. If school is so important, why did the GOP make it so unaffordable?

And if everyone goes to school, then it really won't mean that much, now will it? So then you'll see a bunch of idiots who paid $40K to go to school graduate and find jobs that don't even pay $40K?

Do you hear what you are saying?

Why pay more than that? Shit, they are just service jobs.

You won't wake up until your job is gone. So fuck off. I'm sure a lot of CEO's agree with you.

The subtitle to this thread should be: In this thread, sealybobo reposts all of Thom Hartmann's articles, AGAIN.

Seriously, guy, think for yourself and stop spitting out Thom's words. It's like you've found your very own Rush and are now unable to think for yourself. I don't know whose dick you love more: Thom's or Obama's.

Forum List

Back