Don't Waste Your Votes on Dems or Reps

bettwice33

Jun 24, 2012
It has been obvious to me for thirty years that the Dems + Reps are both corrupt. I stopped choosing between them a long time ago and have always voted for Independents or third party candidates. I just have to shake my head at the 99% of voters who keep making the same mistake and voting against themselves by choosing the supposed lesser of two evils.

What will it take for the masses to realize they can vote the liars and thieves out of our government simply by voting for Independents? How difficult is it for people to accept the fact that all of the TV hype for the Dems versus the Reps cons us into making the idiotic choice to pick one of them instead of voting against both corrupt parties? Can't people understand that it makes absolutely no difference which one of those corrupt parties wins? Can't they see that both parties are owned by bankers and corporations and that they both work against average citizens to make the bankers and corporations richer?

I ask all of you to break free of the hype that cons you into throwing your votes away by making the idiotic choice of voting for Dems or Reps. I'm running. Write me in. Here's my platform. (Sorry, the forum won't let me post any links until I write 15 posts.) Maybe someone will post the link for me. it's johnbestjr at blogspot dot com

It has been obvious to me for thirty years that the Dems + Reps are both corrupt. I stopped choosing between them a long time ago and have always voted for Independents or third party candidates. I just have to shake my head at the 99% of voters who keep making the same mistake and voting against themselves by choosing the supposed lesser of two evils.

What will it take for the masses to realize they can vote the liars and thieves out of our government simply by voting for Independents? How difficult is it for people to accept the fact that all of the TV hype for the Dems versus the Reps cons us into making the idiotic choice to pick one of them instead of voting against both corrupt parties? Can't people understand that it makes absolutely no difference which one of those corrupt parties wins? Can't they see that both parties are owned by bankers and corporations and that they both work against average citizens to make the bankers and corporations richer?

I ask all of you to break free of the hype that cons you into throwing your votes away by making the idiotic choice of voting for Dems or Reps. I'm running. Write me in. Here's my platform. (Sorry, the forum won't let me post any links until I write 15 posts.) Maybe someone will post the link for me. it's johnbestjr at blogspot dot com

Bravo. It has to start somewhere. Or we can choose to continue to bend over for these crooks.

Thanks. I think what I have to say is simple logic. I hope more people can see it.

While I'd love to see our nation break away from the Democrat/Republican stranglehold, your blog lays out a political vision that is pure, fascist poison. Could never support your campaign.

I'd have to agree with dblack on this one. We are already speeding towards fascism and the platform you are running on is rife with it.

guess who doesnt want people to vote?

the same people who try to gleen voters off the rolls with voter purges.

Guess which party wants MORE and MORE people to vote?

Anyone who tells you NOT to vote or tells you to vote in some way that will be meaningless is not on your side.

Anyone who tells you NOT to vote or tells you to vote in some way that will be meaningless is not on your side.

The GOP has a small voter base and screwed itself royally since Reagan with minorities and the poor with their hate and racism the Koch tea party lobby produces. All they have left is a small following of deluded fools that think they will be rewarded for their loyalty by the 1%. The republicans need independent voters to win any election and the independents have gotten tired of the hate and misery messaging.

The GOP has a small voter base and screwed itself royally since Reagan with minorities and the poor with their hate and racism the Koch tea party lobby produces. All they have left is a small following of deluded fools that think they will be rewarded for their loyalty by the 1%. The republicans need independent voters to win any election and the independents have gotten tired of the hate and misery messaging.

When, exactly, were you elected to speak on behalf of Independents?

Oh, that's right. You weren't. So don't tell others what Independents have gotten tired of. Idiot.

I'd have to agree with dblack on this one. We are already speeding towards fascism and the platform you are running on is rife with it.

Best way forward.... hijack one of the two parties currently around. Best bet for that... the GOP. The Dems are rife with hacks and corruption... the GOP, not so much since 2010.

Spoken like a true partisan. NO ONE here has to guess who owns you TdM. And the word is glean.

glean(gl
emacr.gif
n)
v. gleaned, glean·ing, gleans
v.intr. To gather grain left behind by reapers.

v.tr. 1. To gather (grain) left behind by reapers.
2. To collect bit by bit: "records from which historians glean their knowledge" (Kemp Malone). See Synonyms at reap.

Guess which party wants people to vote several times? And which one wants people who arent "eligible" to vote, TO vote?
I'm all for voting, but I dont want people in Russia to vote for my politicians any more than illegals to vote for my politicians.

Best way forward.... hijack one of the two parties currently around. Best bet for that... the GOP. The Dems are rife with hacks and corruption... the GOP, not so much since 2010.

Agreed. Already in progress. [And why BOTH parties loathe the TEA party]...which isn't a 'party' at all by definition but a group of citizens across the spectrum that want thier liberties restored, and Government put to Contitutional mandates.

I vote for effect. Sometimes we are limited, that is just how it is. Regardless of the system, there will always be those supporting Justice or Injustice. You do what you can when you can.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

As much as I didn't want Mr Obama for president, I still couldn't cast a vote for Mr McCain in the last presidential election. I voted local and state issues last time, nobody got my vote for president.

How is anything I say fascist? I think the words I used support pure freedom, especially freedom from bankers? Maybe calling me a fascist is a good thing to do if you want to keep the status quo. Name calling usually fools a few people.

The bottom line is that the media will tell us who to vote for (more likely against) and we will.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

As much as I didn't want Mr Obama for president, I still couldn't cast a vote for Mr McCain in the last presidential election. I voted local and state issues last time, nobody got my vote for president.

Vote 'em as you see them...and your call.
icon14.gif

Republicans are 90% white and vote white no matter how their leaders screw them over. Democrats are a coalition party. That means everyone, good and bad. You can't compare the two.

Forum List

Back