Don't want to shatter your fragile mindsets....

Nov 15, 2009
Did you know that before 9/11 the department of counterterrorism test flighted Boeing passenger planes with remote flying and no pilot?

Did you know that before 9/11 the department of counterterrorism had an office in World Trade Center Building #7 on the 23rd floor where they spent many millions only on that floor reinforcing that floors walls, windows, etc making it literally a treefort or some type of sky bunker within the World Trade Center complexes?

I could go on and on with specific and verifiable facts that show you a picture of what was more likely what really happened on 9/11 but I wouldn't want to shatter your fragile mindsets....

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Hey dude... the U.S.S. Give-a-shit has sailed on this topic about 4 years ago.

Perhaps but the fact remains now an estimated 66% of the people on the planet believe America conconcted it....so maybe you should "give a shit" because it will affect foreign policy and relations in many ways....Einstein...

Perhaps but the fact remains now an estimated 66% of the people on the planet believe America conconcted it....so maybe you should "give a shit" because it will affect foreign policy and relations in many ways....Einstein...

Concocted statistics and David Icke fantasies impress me about as much as daft retorts on internet forums.

Concocted statistics and David Icke fantasies impress me about as much as daft retorts on internet forums.

So are you denying that some world leaders and countless other prominent people worldwide publicly stated they believe the U.S. concocted 9/11 event?

Did you know that before 9/11 the department of counterterrorism test flighted Boeing passenger planes with remote flying and no pilot?

Did you know that before 9/11 the department of counterterrorism had an office in World Trade Center Building #7 on the 23rd floor where they spent many millions only on that floor reinforcing that floors walls, windows, etc making it literally a treefort or some type of sky bunker within the World Trade Center complexes?

I could go on and on with specific and verifiable facts that show you a picture of what was more likely what really happened on 9/11 but I wouldn't want to shatter your fragile mindsets....

What "dept of counterterrorism" ?

If there was a Dept of counter-terrorism it was either established or running during the Clinton administration. Is is alleged that Clinton conspired to destroy the World Trade Center which was attacked by terrorists during his first term? The theory is ludicrous

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

So are you denying that some world leaders and countless other prominent people worldwide publicly stated they believe the U.S. concocted 9/11 event?

I'm also denying that they are alien reptiles here to conquer the planet.

Like I said, you are about half a decade too late to find anyone to give a damn about your hilarious insight to 9/11 conspiracy theories.

stock-photo-cruise-ship-sailing-into-the-sunset-with-sunburst-effect-44153263.jpg

Last edited:
To the best of my knowledge, there are many experiments going on. Including, but not limited too, to what you expressed above.

Building 7 had private persons intermingled with employees of the Gov on 9-11. These person had no clue what was to come when they went about their daily activity.

Whitewall: You are so wrong on so many level. Cliton wanted to exploit children. George Bush and his father wanted to create fear in America that would create Nazi Germany.

George Bush wanted to be Hitler and rule the world and he wanted educated Americans to give up their liberty.

It was planned when Bush Sr. was Reagans Vice President.

Doesn't anyone read anything???

What "dept of counterterrorism" ?

Not sure...

Did you know that the German government staged a fake attack on its own government building just to gain support of the people (masses) to pass new laws dubbed as "For the protection of the People and the State" and the SS Storm Troopers were formed in Germany with powers directly from the German government and the heads of police and military questioned this action before WWII and that was what was able to discreetly arrest so many Jews?

Did you know that the U.S. government had a very controversial attack on its own government buildings and then pushed a pre written Act through congress where they did not have a chance to debate it and were dubbed traitors etc if they did not pass it?

Did you know this Act created a new security dept just like Germany did with seperate powers that act directly under the top government with the ability to now arrest anyone only by saying they are a suspected "terrorist" and the U.S. government can arrest and detain anyone under these pretenses and the arrested person has no right to "due legal process" and can be detained forever without even the right to a phone call?

Exactly why would our government push through congress a pre-written bill like this against its citizens?....in the name of freedom??

Did you know that the biggest adversaries to vote against this bill being wedged through congress right after 9/11 had anthrax mailed to their office?

:rofl:

Ok, David Icke... tell me more about intelligence right after you post another conspiracy theory.

:thup:

:eek:fl:

Ok, David Icke... tell me more about intelligence right after you post another conspiracy theory.

:thup:

Not only are you dumb with basics facts and information and act like a child around adults discussing them...

You also are an assuming ass on thinking you know who you are talking to...

It is people llike you who throw a wrench in the curve when we try and bring up the average for human intelligence...

Now a piece of shit like you has me stooping down to try and correspond....

Please someone a little smarter discuss this!

Last edited:
Well personally I would like to know who those "prominent people" are who publicly claim the US concocted the whole thing.. I mean if those people exist and say publicly you can show this..

Also all you have mentioned to this point has been the same things we have already heard before. None of it constitutes proof of anything. All it does is create suspicion, and thankfully suspicion is evidence...

Well personally I would like to know who those "prominent people" are who publicly claim the US concocted the whole thing.. I mean if those people exist and say publicly you can show this..

Also all you have mentioned to this point has been the same things we have already heard before. None of it constitutes proof of anything. All it does is create suspicion, and thankfully suspicion is evidence...

They range from Russian Generals, German Defense Administrators, to people who served under Blaire in the Parliament, people within Japan's Parliament, etc...the list goes on

Plus even Sr. Federal Engineers, Scientists, etc that worked for NASA etc right here in the U.S.

But I'm sure you are better than all of them and you will find a way to cut them down in order to protect your feeble mind....

I wouldn't want to shatter your fragile mindset....

Forum List

Back