Don't Vote For Bush Or Dean

MS36

I am the board idiot
Jan 4, 2004
IF IT WASN'T SO SERIOUS THAT HUMANS REALLY ARE DYING IN UNNECESSARY WARS FOR PROFIT>>>THIS WOULD BE A COMEDY

You Libs and Repukes argue with each other while the thievin Fortune 500 corporations and their very very wealthy MULTI-BILLIONAIRE owners steal your taxes and fvck you anyway they can

BUSH AND DEAN OR WHOEVER ARE THE REPUKE AND DEPUKE CANDIDATES WORK FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER

The Repuke and Depuke POLITICIANS do this charade and make it look like they're arguing and have different concepts. But in the end they vote for whatever it is that benefits the Fortune 500 Corporations and their MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR OWNERS, who are the NEW WORLD ORDER.

When's the last time you checked out the voting record of the candidate you support???
The citizens are too lazy to check out their candidates voting record>>>they've been brainwashed to TRUST their politicians who LIE LIE LIE all the time.If you would take the time to check out your candidates voting record you would see this TRUTH>>>so before making any stupid comments, check out the voting record of your President,Senators and Congressmen.You'll be amazed how they DON'T VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE'S INTEREST>>>REPUKES AND DEPUKES VOTE FOR CORPORATE INTERESTS
REPUKES AND DEPUKES WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE BILLIONS$$$$$ FOR THEMSELVES!!!

TRUE DEMOCRACY IS NOT A TWO PARTY SYSTEM>>>IT IS MANY PARTIES WITH DIFFERENT IDEAS THAT REPRESENT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE>>>NOT THE WILL OF A FEW VERY RICH PEOPLE AND THEIR CORPORATIONS.

If you only have TWO parties, corporations or rich people can make large contributions to both parties and thereby CONTROL BOTH PARTIES.So no matter who wins the election, these corporations and rich people get SPECIAL FAVORS and laws passed to make them EVEN RICHER.

The most blatant example of this was the $1.3 trillion dollar TAX CUT FOR THE RICH,
Only 43,000 RICH FAMILIES got most of the money from this HUGE tax cut.Each WORKING SLAVE got a $300 or $600 check and these RICH FAMILIES EACH GOT MILLIONS$$$$$$$$.Did your President or any Senators or Congressmen who VOTED for this TAX GIFT TO THE RICH tell the AMERICAN CITIZENS this??? Of course not!!!

THE NEW WORLD ORDER RULES AMERICA not Libs and Repukes
DEPUKES AND REPUKES WILL PROBABLY NOT WANT TO BELIEVE ANY OF THIS. They won't take the time to check out the voting record of their favorite candidates. The New World Order knows this and they will continue to CON THE PEOPLE.

You'll probably keep believing the Repuke/Depuke LIE and you'll keep doing the same stupid thing and argue for your Lib or Con views and "candidates"

One thing Libs and Cons CAN DO is to start demanding new UNCONNECTED CANDIDATES who are NOT REPUKES OR DEPUKES and who truly do work FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PEOPLE AND NOT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE FORTUNE 500 CORPORATIONS AND A FEW MULTI-BILLIONAIRES AND MUTI-MILLIONAIRES.

WAKE UP STUPID SLAVES>>>YOU'RE BEING FVCKED BIG TIME

You sound like a rambling lunatic. Please take your medication before posting next time. I'd like to just respond to one portion.

WAKE UP STUPID SLAVES>>>YOU'RE BEING FVCKED BIG TIME

Tone down the name calling. Reread your own post and then look up the definition of stupid.

Hell, maybe we are! Here's a portion of the definition:

"Dazed, stunned, or stupefied."

And that's how I feel after reading your post.

Originally posted by jimnyc
You sound like a rambling lunatic. Please take your medication before posting next time. I'd like to just respond to one portion.

Tone down the name calling. Reread your own post and then look up the definition of stupid.

Hell, maybe we are! Here's a portion of the definition:

"Dazed, stunned, or stupefied."

And that's how I feel after reading your post.

Specifically>>>what do you disagree with???

For you is Democracy only a TWO party system???

DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA IS IMPRISONMENT DISGUISED AS FREEDOM

Do you know how your favorite candidates vote???Do you believe the President and Senate and Congress vote for the benefit of the American people or the benefit of the bankers and the Fortune 500 corporations???

America is the only westren industrialized nation which does NOT have a universal health care system for all it's citizens. America ranks 49th in the world in education.

Do you realize that the overwhelming bulk of the $1.3 trillion dollar tax cut went to the richest .05% of Americans??? If you multiply even the $600 x 100,000,000 taxpayers, that's only $60 billion dollars that the total 100,000,000 average working Americans got. The other $1.24 trillion dolars went into the bank accounts of 43,000 individual Americans. Now do you think that was fair or THEFT??? Have you any idea how much a trillion dollars is???It's more than enough money to eliminate poverty in America and the world!!!

Do you realize the Fortune 500 corporations control over 80% of all the wealth in the world??? That's 500 CEOs making decisions that benefit their corporations at the expense of over 6 billion humans. Over 3 billion humans, including children make $1 to $2 for a 10 or more hour workday. That is called EXPLOITING CHEAP SLAVE LABOR by the Fortune 500 corporations.These billions of humans live in total poverty with little hope of escape. 3 BILLION HUMANS IS THE TOTAL POPULATION OF OVER 10 AMERICAS.Now you may not care about that, drinking your beer and watching your football game, but I do care and am trying to HELP.

The main way the bankers and Fortune 500 CEOs control the 6 billion slaves in the world is through FEAR>>>which means war or the threat of war happening all the time. WE DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE IN CORPORATE MANUFCTURED WARS ALL THE TIME so wealthy owners of weapons companies can make billions of $$$$ for themselves while innocent humans are SACRIFICED AND DIE.. We can choose to live in PEACE and STOP THE KILLING OF OUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS.

Maybe the reason you feel so dazed and continue to belittle my posts is because your brain is being challenged to think in a way the corporate media does not want you to think??? The corporate media is a government propaganda and MIND CONTROL tool of all the connected BANKERS AND FORTUNE 500 CEOS WHO CONTROL MOST OF THE WORLD.

PEACE

jimnyc

YOU'RE A WEIRD SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK FVCK

YOU CAN USE MAJOR THERAPY

Why do they let you out in the streets, let alone on this board???

Please do not communicate with me>>>it's a waste of time!!!

hahahah, after looking at them again, I guess it is pretty cruel, but funny!

MS, you have posted several problems with everything that goes on in today's politics. But, where is the solution? Like most Libs, there is not one solution to any problem you site.

It is very, very easy to complain, whine, moan, even b1tch about things. It is much more difficult to propose a solution.

I have voted since the 1984 election, when I became of age, and have always, always voted Republican. I believe in most of what my party stands for and NOTHING the Libs stand for.

However, I now have a serious problem. With President Bush's announcement of amnesty for millions of ILLEGAL immigrants to this country I must say that SOME of what MS is saying is true. If we allow ILLEGAL immigrants into this country to work for low wages instead of sending them back to Mexico, where does it end? Does industry now get to hire these ILLEGALS and ouster the hard working American??

My main question is this. Why don't we force the millions on WELFARE to accept these jobs that ILLEGALS seem too eager to take?? Think of how many billions of dollars we could save if our government stopped the unconstitutional theft of working Americans wages to give to lazy, unwilling WELFARE recipients. Make them take the job of picking lettuce and cleaning toilets. What, is that beneath them? It's not beneath them to steal my money but it is to clean up after me?

I want a third choice this election. President Bush offered his amnesty at just the right time for a third candidate to emerge. He has pissed of millions of hard core conservatives, myself included, and will lose their votes to any solid candidate (where is Pat Buchanan when you need him?).

You have probably never served your country in any capacity, what so ever, and get your kicks off of other peoples misery. You are a cancer to society and will receive your just do in time. Just because you are miserable with yourself is no reason to wish misery on others.

Now go stair at Hillery's picture and do whatever it is you vile Libs do...

Originally posted by Righty
You have probably never served your country in any capacity, what so ever, and get your kicks off of other peoples misery. You are a cancer to society and will receive your just do in time. Just because you are miserable with yourself is no reason to wish misery on others.

Now go stair at Hillery's picture and do whatever it is you vile Libs do...

Sorry, I'm not a "vile Lib"!

What's with the attitude with only 2 posts under your belt?

I'm old enough, and have served this country long enough to formulate an attitude toward someone that posts with a "turd eating Dr. Suess manimal" as his icon, and boasts of eating his wheaties and enjoying human destruction for breakfast.

Those who have lived it, seen it, fought for it, and most of all caused it would never take light of topics that you do.

War is not pretty, but it is sometimes necessary. Those that take it lightly are either seriously disturbed, or have never been forced to take such action for the safety of this country.

It's at least comforting that you realize brilliance of recognition when you see it.

The last time I even view a thread started by this guy.....

First off, sorry, I didn't read your entire post. I made it through the first paragraph or so, then my head exploded and I had to tend to that.

Kudos, though, on your brilliant coinage of the terms 'repuke' and 'depuke'. You know, the terms are genius enough in their own right, but then to continue to use them at least five more times in your post catapulted this thread into the realm of classic literature! Step aside, Shakespeare, ya stupid retarpuke (see what I did there?), there's a new wordsmith in town, MS36 be thine name!

Originally posted by Dan
First off, sorry, I didn't read your entire post. I made it through the first paragraph or so, then my head exploded and I had to tend to that.

Kudos, though, on your brilliant coinage of the terms 'repuke' and 'depuke'. You know, the terms are genius enough in their own right, but then to continue to use them at least five more times in your post catapulted this thread into the realm of classic literature! Step aside, Shakespeare, ya stupid retarpuke (see what I did there?), there's a new wordsmith in town, MS36 be thine name!

Nicely done, Dan! :laugh:

What's with the attitude with only 2 posts under your belt?
I post on a lot of forums, and it always pisses me off when people say that. Remember, at one time you were new as well.

Forum List

Back