Don't try to tell me the WH is that obtuse

tenthertoo

...worst of all I'm DULL
Dec 30, 2011
Deep South
I had never heard of the Muslim Brotherhood but as soon as I heard they were involved in the "Arab Spring" I knew that it would end with the creation of an Islamist State.

Now I was kicked out of college after two semesters and don't have the background and education of the lowest dipstick in the WH and can't believe the "smartest people in the world" didn't see it too.

Last edited:
If they are elected by the people than it is the peoples desire. Do you not like democracy?

Democracy = Mob rule

There is NOTHING to like about democracy, which is why our nation's Founders refused to adopt it. Or have you been so corrupted by our educational (read Indoctrinational) system to believe democracy is what we aspire to here in the USA?

If they are elected by the people than it is the peoples desire. Do you not like democracy?

Democracy = Mob rule

There is NOTHING to like about democracy, which is why our nation's Founders refused to adopt it. Or have you been so corrupted by our educational (read Indoctrinational) system to believe democracy is what we aspire to here in the USA?

well we damn sure use it alot to not like it.

Democracy = Mob rule

well we damn sure use it alot to not like it.

No, we don't, but don't let a little detail like that get in the way of your chosen narrative.

(Looks like the indoctrinational system has another Some Cum Loudly graduate...) Congrats!

I had never heard of the Muslim Brotherhood but as soon as I heard they were involved in the "Arab Spring" I knew that it would end with the creation of an Islamist State.

Now I was kicked out of college after two semesters and don't have the background and education of the lowest dipstick in the WH and can't believe the "smartest people in the world" didn't see it too.

The Fact is they did see it. They are either just assholes and don't care, or Idealist and actually thought it would lead to a Democratic Transformation.

How would you know it is a desired result?

because the most naive would know that would be the result...so if it werent a desired result, I would think a man with dozens of intellectual advisers would have averted it.

Democracy = Mob rule

This is their version of 'democracy':

More than 50 million people are eligible to vote, but turnout is expected to be low with many young secular Egyptians pledging to boycott the election or spoil their ballots in protest.

Egypt Presidential Election: Voter Turnout Expected To Be Low On Last Day | World News | Sky News

Forum List

Back