Don't throw rocks and you will be OK

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Palestinian protester hit in face by tear gas canister fired by Israeli soldier in Gaza protests

A Palestinian Protester was on life support in a Gaza hospital on Friday after being struck in the face by a tear-gas canister fired by an Israeli soldier. Israel says it uses tear gas as a non-lethal measure against Gaza border protests.

paliteargasface.jpg

RE: Don't throw rocks and you will be OK
※→ TroglocratsRdumb, et al,
Palestinian protester hit in face by tear gas canister fired by Israeli soldier in Gaza protests

A Palestinian Protester was on life support in a Gaza hospital on Friday after being struck in the face by a tear-gas canister fired by an Israeli soldier. Israel says it uses tear gas as a non-lethal measure against Gaza border protests.
(COMMENT)

It looks like to me, that the poor ole Arab Palestinian intentionally put his face in front of the tear gas canister. He should be arrested for interfering in a police operation.

(SERIOUSLY)

Is this not the very risk that all Hostile Arab Palestinian Protestors take just to be a martyr of the cause?

Most Respectfully,
R

I don't think these people threw stones. They don't look OK to me.

It takes a special kind of asshole to destroy people's homes.

What does that have to do with the thread?
You should put a caravan in the middle of Times Square and tell us how it goes...

View attachment 197464

". . .But the projectile, launched by a soldier on the Israeli side of the frontier, hit Haitham Abu Sabla in the face as he watched Palestinian stone-throwers taking part in demonstrations east of Khan Younis town witnesses said. . ."

“…as he watched…”

I hope he ‘lives.’ But…this as he watched his hands are covered in dirt – not from “watching” but from participating…scooping up those rocks and being a.. demonstrator....

"Reuters photographer Ibraheem Abu Mustafa, who took the picture, said:

"An Israeli soldier came out of a military jeep
and fired tear gas bombs ... and Demonstrators began to run. - They began to run further back and there was one of them who had gas coming out of his face. He ran before me directly."

"...on life support in a Gaza hospital..."

View attachment 197464

I thought, maybe the guy was vaping.
He's actually the owner of Gzaz city's most famous vale bar. As we can see, he stars in his own ads, like the pillow guy on cable TV here in the US.

"Hi I'm Mahmoud with 72 Virgin Heaven Vape in Gaza, protesting alongside my fellow Belestinians".

Last edited:
Kinda comes with the territory. When in history were a savage people smart.

Kinda comes with the territory. When in history were a savage people smart.

“When in history were a savage people smart”

They can be smart, they should just give-up the savage part.

– Elect new leaders, preferably non-terrorist types who don’t like to ………..point

Need more $$? build some hotels and get a few bocce ball courts on your beachfront property (you fools!)

And…..

how about allowing the women-folk to ..... “let down their hair once a year …..”

It takes a special kind of asshole to build a home on stolen land. And the Pali squatters are near endless.

Forum List

Back