Don't tell windbag

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
He'll think it's another level to the evil conspiracy to justify abortion and embryonic stem cell research so Satan will rise and rule over Earth :rolleyes:

Two-thirds of all human embryos fail to develop successfully. Now, in a new study, researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine have shown that they can predict with 93 percent certainty which fertilized eggs will make it to a critical developmental milestone and which will stall and die. The findings are important to the understanding of the fundamentals of human development at the earliest stages, which have largely remained a mystery despite the attention given to human embryonic stem cell research.

Which fertilized eggs will become healthy human fetuses? Researchers predict with 93% accuracy

That's actually great news. I have had friends do the invetro process and its not cheap. It was about $10,000 per try and it took 3 tries for one of them. If the process eliminates "bad" cells its better for all involved.

sssssshhhhhh OK i wont tell QW

He'll think it's another level to the evil conspiracy to justify abortion and embryonic stem cell research so Satan will rise and rule over Earth :rolleyes:

Two-thirds of all human embryos fail to develop successfully. Now, in a new study, researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine have shown that they can predict with 93 percent certainty which fertilized eggs will make it to a critical developmental milestone and which will stall and die. The findings are important to the understanding of the fundamentals of human development at the earliest stages, which have largely remained a mystery despite the attention given to human embryonic stem cell research.
Which fertilized eggs will become healthy human fetuses? Researchers predict with 93% accuracy

If only your reading comprehension rose to the level of grade school you would know that this research is narrowly applicable only to artifically inseminated ova. Last time I checked a microscope did not exist inside the womb, specifically, the fallopian tubes. Implantation does not occur until the blastocyst stage is reached, about day 5 after fertilization. If the same percentage that applies in the lab works in the real world, most embryos die well before the egg even gets to the womb.

Thanks for once again proving that you know less about science than the average 12 year old.

• Banned

If only your reading comprehension rose to the level of grade school you would know that this research is narrowly applicable only to artifically inseminated ova. Last time I checked a microscope did not exist inside the womb, specifically, the fallopian tubes. Implantation does not occur until the blastocyst stage is reached, about day 5 after fertilization. If the same percentage that applies in the lab works in the real world, most embryos die well before the egg even gets to the womb.

Thanks for once again proving that you know less about science than the average 12 year old.

:lol:

It's hilarious. All I did was link to an article. You then misinterpreted it, obviously got your ass handed to you at another board, and them came here to try to feel like less of an idiot.

By all means, quote anything I've said that implies I misunderstood the link. Show us what it is you think you're refuting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back