Don't tell Bobby Jindal...

I just love how repetitive these articles Chris posts ... kinda like they don't have much to say so they have to say the same thing over and over again ...

I just love how repetitive these articles Chris posts ... kinda like they don't have much to say so they have to say the same thing over and over again ...

They are called facts, not opinions.

Maybe one day you will learn something from them.

But I doubt it.

But I doubt it.

Facts don't have to be repeated over and over again to fill space in an article ... :eusa_whistle:

It is you who are learning nothing, ignoring 90% of the world just because you want your insane scam to be real.

But I doubt it.

WE will learn something from them when you are posting from Cuba. Until then, fuck off.

But I doubt it.

Facts don't have to be repeated over and over again to fill space in an article ... :eusa_whistle:

It is you who are learning nothing, ignoring 90% of the world just because you want your insane scam to be real.

Every major scientific society in every country in the world agrees with me.

So who is the one that is "ignoring 90% of the world?"

But I doubt it.

Every major scientific society in every country in the world agrees with me.

So who is the one that is "ignoring 90% of the world?"

Che is filling more space again with his paranoia.

Forum List

Back