Don't Tell 52nd Street...

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Nov 12, 2009
In a galaxy far far away...
(Reuters) - The number of Americans newly infected with HIV remained stable between 2006 and 2009, but infections rose nearly 50 percent among young black gay and bisexual men, U.S. experts said on Wednesday.

But communities of color, and especially blacks, were disproportionately affected.

While blacks represent 14 percent of the U.S. population, they accounted for 44 percent of new HIV infections in 2009. HIV infection rates among blacks were nearly eight times higher than rates in whites, according to the study.

Hmmm...only 14% of the population but 44% of new infections in the U.S.? Well, guess it's good news for the resident black guy obsessed with homosexuality.

HIV infections in U.S. stable but disparities exist | Reuters

Hell, he'd just blame it on us evil crackers and our pro-gay propaganda... Just another one of our tricks to destroy the black community!

(Reuters) - The number of Americans newly infected with HIV remained stable between 2006 and 2009, but infections rose nearly 50 percent among young black gay and bisexual men, U.S. experts said on Wednesday.

But communities of color, and especially blacks, were disproportionately affected.

While blacks represent 14 percent of the U.S. population, they accounted for 44 percent of new HIV infections in 2009. HIV infection rates among blacks were nearly eight times higher than rates in whites, according to the study.

Hmmm...only 14% of the population but 44% of new infections in the U.S.? Well, guess it's good news for the resident black guy obsessed with homosexuality.

No wonder we haven't heard from 52ndStreet for a while! :lol:

Statistics like these are proof positive of the corruptive influence your devil race has had on my people. Before your devil ancestors wandered their way out of the Caucasus Blacks had no concept of homosexuality. We didn't even have a word in our lexicon to define such a wicked concept. Coincidentally, there were also no words for abortion, or orphan either. These practices are all testimony of the devils impact on the world. Furthermore, it is a known fact that AIDS is a man made (or should I say white man made) disease, the cure for which is on file at the US Patent Office. The western (white) world is coming to an end, and your monumental ignorance is only going to serve to ensure that you go down into the flames with your devil brethren in Washington and on Wall Street.

Statistics like these are proof positive of the corruptive influence your devil race has had on my people. Before your devil ancestors wandered their way out of the Caucasus Blacks had no concept of homosexuality. We didn't even have a word in our lexicon to define such a wicked concept. Coincidentally, there were also no words for abortion, or orphan either. These practices are all testimony of the devils impact on the world. Furthermore, it is a known fact that AIDS is a man made (or should I say white man made) disease, the cure for which is on file at the US Patent Office. The western (white) world is coming to an end, and your monumental ignorance is only going to serve to ensure that you go down into the flames with your devil brethren in Washington and on Wall Street.

Back up these statements with some FACTS!

No matter what statistics you post, this is still , and will always be a white male homosexual disease. That was where the first cases originated from. The White male homosexual community.!
How it transferred to the black population, your guess is as good as mine.?

Last edited:

Like I said , the first confirmed cases of this disease, AIDS, were in the white male homosexual community. And white scientist have been manipulating the virus for biological warfare purposes.

286.jpg

And I'm not talking about the homosexuality here. Aids cure in the patent office? really?

Like I said , the first confirmed cases of this disease, AIDS, were in the white male homosexual community. And white scientist have been manipulating the virus for biological warfare purposes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M]Laugh harder - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back