Don't tase me bro!

You don't have any proof I'm calling you a thief... Just like there's no proof that guys car didn't sit in the church parking lot from the second the driver knew he had no insurance.. He was just sitting in it to drive it around in circles, right? :eusa_whistle:

Yes, you desribed me as the type of person to steal: a thief.

Guilty conscience?

So.. If I don't see you steal, does that mean you didn't steal even though you have a pocket full of candy that you didn't have upon walking in, and neither cashier rang up a purchase for you, and there's a bag torn open, and empty on the shelf that just happens to match what's in your pocket?

This dude's sitting in his car, in a church parking lot full of other cars, presumably on a Sunday, right before, or after church, and he didn't drive there? LMFAO!

I can't believe you are making this argument. We have a thing called presumption of innocence. Surely you have heard of it. And that presumtion remains until it is proved beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I mean, you're not one of those people that would send me to jail becasue I had some Butter Scotch in my pocket and there was also some Butter Scotch missing? For heavens sake, just tell what brand you smoke and what town you live in and I'll find a store where your brand was stolen from. Voila......you can live up to your own standard and serve some time.

Another example of you guys going too far? Kids used to be able to be disciplined by their teachers.. That means they used to actually *get* an education. Now the kids can do whatever they want and teachers can't do shit because it's "against the law". Let me guess. You don't see a problem with that, either? You were subjected to unnatural horrors from your teachers?

There's a reason this world is so damned fucked up, and you're part of that reason.

Are you yelling at your monitor right now?:popcorn:

Last edited:
You're right..we don't have it.. So, let's just assume it's all the fault of the cop, right?

Like I said. You're one of "those" people.

Like I said earlier, there are two ways this is usually approached.

1) The PEOPLE are given benefit of the doubt, within a shadow of such, as they say.

2) The COPS are given the benefit to the point of using weapons against the PEOPLE.

You're on the wrong side. Cops have no rights, as such. THE PEOPLE have the rights. Cops are servants.

and 99% of the tiem they act like that----get over it.

Right now, we're talking about this ONE time.

And where is the cite for your 99% number? I'm betting the conviction rate on arrest in far below that, meaning they don't get it right 99% of the time. I'd bet on maybe 75%.

Another example of you guys going too far? Kids used to be able to be disciplined by their teachers.. That means they used to actually *get* an education. Now the kids can do whatever they want and teachers can't do shit because it's "against the law". Let me guess. You don't see a problem with that, either? You were subjected to unnatural horrors from your teachers?

There's a reason this world is so damned fucked up, and you're part of that reason.

Do you have daddy issues ? :lol:

No.. That's for people that watch sports.. I'm smart enough to know the little idjits inside the box can't hear you no matter how loud you scream.

I am yawning, tho.

I think this got wrapped up when dude confessed his reasons for hating cops are because he got nailed with "unfair" tickets.

Here's a novel idea. Don't break the fucking law.

Do you have daddy issues ? :lol:

With Dis? No. She does remind me of my crazy aunt however.

Yes, you desribed me as the type of person to steal: a thief.

Guilty conscience?

So.. If I don't see you steal, does that mean you didn't steal even though you have a pocket full of candy that you didn't have upon walking in, and neither cashier rang up a purchase for you, and there's a bag torn open, and empty on the shelf that just happens to match what's in your pocket?

This dude's sitting in his car, in a church parking lot full of other cars, presumably on a Sunday, right before, or after church, and he didn't drive there? LMFAO!

I can't believe you are making this argument. We have a thing called presumption of innocence. Surely you have heard of it. And that presumtion remains until it is proved beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I mean, you're not one of those people that would send me to jail becasue I had some Butter Scotch in my pocket and there was also some Butter Scotch missing? For heavens sake, just tell what brand you smoke and what town you live in and I'll find a store where your brand was stolen from. Voila......you can live up to your own standard and serve some time.

Hey, ya didn't have the butterscotch when you walked in, and now you have the butterscotch out of nowhere, AND there's some missing.... NEWSFLASH: If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's not a fucking moose.

I swear..you're like one of my ex employees.. She just got canned for stealing...but she never stole a thing.

You're right..we don't have it.. So, let's just assume it's all the fault of the cop, right?

Like I said. You're one of "those" people.

1) The PEOPLE are given benefit of the doubt, within a shadow of such, as they say.

2) The COPS are given the benefit to the point of using weapons against the PEOPLE.

You're on the wrong side. Cops have no rights, as such. THE PEOPLE have the rights. Cops are servants.

You know what? If I'm being attacked, I want a cop to have the right to do whatever is necessary to stop my attacker. In order to ensure that, that means keeping your fucking nose out of the small stuff, and handling it *properly*.

There is a reason why a 10 cent sticker the size of a quarter can cost you $250. There is a reason why I can ride on a motorcycle without a helmet or seatbelt but if I get in my car without it, that'll be $75. There is a reason why if my grass begins to pollenate in my own yard, that cost me $100.

it's your kind. You're willing to bow to the racket and pay your servants to fuck you out of your money.

Taxes are bad enough. My problem is fines. Fines for bullshit. Fines made under the guise of police protection. This whole incident was spurred by the cops directions to levy fines.

I think this got wrapped up
I hate to dis-illusion you but .... you lost this debate about 3 pages back.

Like I advised, bow out gracefully and save what's left of your dignity.

Everybody likes a good loser.

You know what? If I'm being attacked, I want a cop to have the right to do whatever is necessary to stop my attacker. In order to ensure that, that means keeping your fucking nose out of the small stuff, and handling it *properly*.

There is a reason why a 10 cent sticker the size of a quarter can cost you $250. There is a reason why I can ride on a motorcycle without a helmet or seatbelt but if I get in my car without it, that'll be $75. There is a reason why if my grass begins to pollenate in my own yard, that cost me $100.

it's your kind. You're willing to bow to the racket and pay your servants to fuck you out of your money.

Taxes are bad enough. My problem is fines. Fines for bullshit. Fines made under the guise of police protection. This whole incident was spurred by the cops directions to levy fines.

right--had NOTHING to do with law enforcement :eusa_whistle:

right--had NOTHING to do with law enforcement :eusa_whistle:

Can't see that any law was fractured.

Do you have the law that requires insurance on automobiles operating on private property? Looks like fine happy cops to me.

NEWSFLASH: If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's not a fucking moose.
Aha!!
So dillo stole the butterscotch!!!
I always though he had a guilty look about him!!

Guilty conscience?

Hey, ya didn't have the butterscotch when you walked in, and now you have the butterscotch out of nowhere, AND there's some missing.... NEWSFLASH: If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's not a fucking moose.

I swear..you're like one of my ex employees.. She just got canned for stealing...but she never stole a thing.

I ran into a friend in the store and she gave me a handful of butter scotch from her stash in her purse.

All well known laws, yes? If you want to keep your money, don't break them just to try and prove a point..

I don't wear my seatbelt.. I KNOW it's against the law. If I get pulled over for it and ticketed, know what? My bad. I'll STFU and pay the ticket...and honestly, likely not put the seatbelt on either.

If you're going to KNOWINGLY BREAK THE LAW, BE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES.

The law dictates that your car must have current title and registration in order for you to legally drive it. (You must also have a valid drivers license. Driving is a privledge - NOT a right.) The law dictates that not wearing a seatbelt WILL get you pulled over and fined. IF you're going to state that you don't know any of this, then you have no business getting behind the wheel. If you do know it, and choose to get behind the wheel anyway, then STFU and pay your fines.

So, what did she steal? A roll of toilet paper from the employee rest room?

If you're going to KNOWINGLY BREAK THE LAW, BE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES.

The law dictates that your car must have current title and registration in order for you to legally drive it. (You must also have a valid drivers license. Driving is a privledge - NOT a right.) The law dictates that not wearing a seatbelt WILL get you pulled over and fined. IF you're going to state that you don't know any of this, then you have no business getting behind the wheel. If you do know it, and choose to get behind the wheel anyway, then STFU and pay your fines.
Whatever you say, Judge Judy!!

Forum List

Back