Don't tase me bro!

yall do realize the pastor was trying to use his church to intimadate the cop? he went inside and got 40 more people?

The congregants say Moran fled into the church when the officer grew angry and began to yell, and Moran's family disputes that the pastor touched the officer.

Moran's son Miguel said 30 witnesses saw the officer turn aggressive and repeatedly kick the church door. Several members were hit with pepper spray and children were present, Miguel Moran said.

Maybe he was scared?

I'm just glad some of these cops weren't carrying guns.

It looks like some cops aren't getting proper training for using Tasers.

I don't think it's a good reason to give up on using Tasers, though.

this guys wife is suing the police department her in the valley for his death, the police had tased him and used force to restrain him. Nevermind that he was career criminal and high on meth. Of course he was also fighting back. There was one case where the police went alittle too far and the guy died, so now it is free for all here. This girl stole a car and refused to stop when police tried to pull her over but some how it is the Police's fault that she hit a tree, split the car in two, and died. She was also a meth head. This other kids mom is suing the police because they actually shot him after he fired at them, shooting a police dog in the process. And of course he was also a meth head.
I also think I would rather be tased than shot but of course I would never attack a police officer and resist arrest.

The cops were clearly threatened.

We all know how menacing those go-to-church christians can be when they're congregated in one of their cult meetings, right?

They worship a known Jew criminal, after all.

Cops were lucky to get out of there with their lives.

Good thing they were armed.

Again with this shit.

Giving police a lil torture toy and they can't help but keep using it.

Now its preachers with heart conditions.

Tazers must go.

Again with this shit.

Giving police a lil torture toy and they can't help but keep using it.

Now its preachers with heart conditions.

Tazers must go.

Wow, way to take what I wrote off the deep end, I was just pointing out that it seems daily that I hear about another Tazer incident. Calm down

Don't Tase Me Bro!

The cops were clearly threatened.

We all know how menacing those go-to-church christians can be when they're congregated in one of their cult meetings, right?

They worship a known Jew criminal, after all.

Cops were lucky to get out of there with their lives.

Good thing they were armed.

A Jew criminal that was executed for trying to overthrow a soveriegn nation and claiming hmself king!

This disrespect for authority is getting out of hand. A crucifiction or two may be needed to establish order.

Who Would Jesus Tase?

This is already being discussed in the law forum.

And it has already been pointed out that this preacher follows a known Jewish criminal who was sentenced to death for his crimes. He was obviously asking for it.

And it has already been pointed out that this preacher follows a known Jewish criminal who was sentenced to death for his crimes. He was obviously asking for it.

When he was alive, I followed all the news on Dahmer, simply because we we lived in the same neighborhood. Does that mean I'm asking to be choked, decapitated, and/or zombified?

I'm gonna buy the Mrs a Taser C2:

taser-c2big1.jpg

They come in five designer colors.

When he was alive, I followed all the news on Dahmer, simply because we we lived in the same neighborhood. Does that mean I'm asking to be choked, decapitated, and/or zombified?

I wouldn't say so.

But a cop with a taser might decide he should subdue you, just for his own safety, until it can be verified that you are harmless.

You know, at least with a billy club, a cop has to get close enough to risk getting his own ass kicked. Kind of a built in check and ballance. With a taser? Shit, you fire that with a doughnut in your hand.

Anyhow.. It's possible the guy *was* asking for it.. If a cop has someone pulled over for whatever reason, as long as it ain't you, keep your damned nose out of it - it doesn't concern you.

Forum List

Back