Don't take my word for it, listen to the Rabbi yourself...

The OP has a Rabbi speaking of an "an 8 generation Palestinian family."

Beyond the multiple pages of zionist trolling, the point remains.

Yup, 8th generation!

Awkward.
And, there is evidence of Jews there in the 1200's, 1400's. And even before. So these guys must be ancestors of the Muslim invaders. Very awkward.

I'm sticking with the Rabbi's own words over your nonstop cutting and pasting of degenerate zionist propaganda. And ftr, I'll go out on a limb here and sugest that besides yourself, teddyderp, foreverdumb, cloudy and the rest of your loud little handful that NOONE IS BUYING IT.
Buying what?

Yup, 8th generation!

Awkward.
And, there is evidence of Jews there in the 1200's, 1400's. And even before. So these guys must be ancestors of the Muslim invaders. Very awkward.
Spin it how you like, but in our world, 1) Europeans (who call themselves Jewish) moved to Palestine in just the last century. And 2) There were Palestinian people who lived there, both Christian and Muslim.

Yup, 8th generation!

Awkward.
Spin it how you like, but in our world, 1) Europeans (who call themselves Jewish) moved to Palestine in just the last century. And 2) There were Palestinian people who lived there, both Christian and Muslim.

You're promoting your ignorance on a public discussion board. An achievement of some merit, I suppose. But, doesn't that make you feel, at the very least, dirty?

But, back to the rational world.

You stated: "Actually it's you terrorist ass kissers that deny the presence of Muslims in Palestine over the last two thousand years."

If we agree that Islamism was invented only about 1,400 years ago, how could Moslems have had a presence in your invented "country of Pal'istan" over the last two thousand years?

Can you support your claim that Islamism existed two thousand years ago?

As best that I can discern, Islam, (which is the politico-religious ideology and the hierarchical structure as derived from the source material that moslems will claim was (allegedly), “revealed” by an angel to muhammud (swish), who partnered with a god,) was only invented 1,400 years ago.

So, your claim: Actually it's you terrorist ass kissers that deny the presence of Muslims in Palestine over the last two thousand years."
Is suspiciously lacking.

Then again, doesn't the term "lacking" define all of your cutting and pasting of cartoons and now muhammedans existing before muhammedans existed?

I'm just promoting simple facts.

1) Europeans (who call themselves Jewish) moved to Palestine in just the last century. And 2) There were Palestinian people who lived there, both Christian and Muslim.

You agree.

1) Europeans (who call themselves Jewish) moved to Palestine in just the last century. And 2) There were Palestinian people who lived there, both Christian and Muslim.

You agree.

As a simpleton, you promote simpleton concepts.

You stated: "Actually it's you terrorist ass kissers that deny the presence of Muslims in Palestine over the last two thousand years."

If we agree that Islamism was invented only about 1,400 years ago, how could Moslems have had a presence in your invented "country of Pal'istan" over the last two thousand years?

As best that I can discern, Islam, (which is the politico-religious ideology and the hierarchical structure as derived from the source material that moslems will claim was (allegedly), “revealed” by an angel to muhammud (swish), who partnered with a god,) was only invented 1,400 years ago.

So, your claim: Actually it's you terrorist ass kissers that deny the presence of Muslims in Palestine over the last two thousand years."
Is suspiciously lacking.

Then again, doesn't the term "lacking" define all of your cutting and pasting of cartoons and now muhammedans existing before muhammedans existed?

You agree.

As a simpleton, you promote simpleton concepts....
No, I present it simply for those to simple minded to delve behind there own provably false beliefs.

Since we now agree here:

you can have your nap time.

You agree.

As a simpleton, you promote simpleton concepts....
No, I present it simply for those to simple minded to delve behind there own provably false beliefs.

Since we now agree here:

you can have your nap time.

Is suspiciously lacking.

They obviously don't teach demographics either to you people.

According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of which 94% were Arabs. In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews.

jewish population in palestine prior to zionism - Google Search

They obviously don't teach demographics either to you people.

According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of which 94% were Arabs. In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews.

jewish population in palestine prior to zionism - Google Search

I was hoping you could tell us more about the muhammedans who lived in your invented "country of Pal'istan" two thousand years ago.

Yup, 8th generation!

Awkward.
One rabbi. Just one. Only one. By himself. No others. Just one.

I dunno folks, I think I'm convinced!

"Don't take my word, listen to this Rabbi"...:bye1:

"Fraction of Agudat Israel didn't ever believe that by creating a national home safe with manpower a redemption will come to the nation of Israel... The differences of our politics from that of the ignorant, were - a tool of art in the hands of the Divine Providence... in so that we wish with all our heart and spirit to establish the commandment of inhibiting the land...and in the Holy Land we see not politics but a religious matter."

Rabbi Yaakov Rosenheim
Agudat Israel, the monthly newspaper for the Orthodox Youth 1930

media_to_thumbnail.asp

Yup, 8th generation!

Awkward.

sure does not speak for all palestinians, or those who have "palestinians", those born in what was once the mandate or before, in their family tree go. Those that stayed or those who left for a number of reasons.

NK do not speak for or about all jews, israelis or palestinan.

refugees had only to have lived or worked in the mandate for a minimum of two years, not born or roots going back hundreds of years.

Just prior to one minute into this video where Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss is speaking at pro-Palestinian rally, he mentions that he came with, among others, "the grandchild of an 8 generation Palestinian family."

Yeah, pretty awkward for the moronic "there was no Palestine crew."

How does the "there were no Palestinians" crew get past a rabbi discussing "the grandchild of an 8 generation Palestinian family."

Just prior to one minute into this video where Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss is speaking at pro-Palestinian rally, he mentions that he came with, among others, "the grandchild of an 8 generation Palestinian family."

How does the "there were no Palestinians" crew get past a rabbi discussing "the grandchild of an 8 generation Palestinian family."

They ran.
We stayed.
We kicked their asses.

Team 'there were no Palestinians" simply reads what those people say themselves, and they still do today.

1st Palestine Arab Congress 1919

1 . We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria as it has never been separated from it at any time. We are connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographic bonds.

2. The Declaration made by M. Pichon, Minister for Foreig Affairs for France, that France had rights in our country based on the desires and aspirations of the inhabitants has no foundation and we reject all the declarations made in his speech of 29th December 1918, as our wishes and aspirations are only in Arab unity and complete independence.

3. In view of the above we desire that one district Southern Syria or Palestine should not be separated from the Independent Arab Syrian Government and to be free from all foreign influence and protection.

5. The Government of the country will apply for help to its friend Great Britain in case of need for the improvement and development of the country provided that this will not affect its independence and Arab unity in any way and will keep good relations with the Allied Powers.

First Palestinian Arab Congress

Now tell us all about about those Bedouins referring to themselves as the legendary 'sea people':lmao:

They ran.
We stayed.
We kicked their asses.

Indepeepee proud of invading Palestine (with British arms) and expelling the native people of Palestine. Had the British not been there, the Euro Jews would never have been able to invade Palestine.

Forum List

Back