dont take it personal

Arabian, you are getting harder and harder to understand with every post.

In any case, the part about Islam before Muhammed is called "Christianity" by some. Are you now portraying Muslims as some form of "enlightened" Christian?

CSM said:
Arabian, you are getting harder and harder to understand with every post.

In any case, the part about Islam before Muhammed is called "Christianity" by some. Are you now portraying Muslims as some form of "enlightened" Christian?

I think he's getting easier to understand, which makes me very suspicious.

Said1 said:
I think he's getting easier to understand, which makes me very suspicious.
Well, either you are getting used to his style, he is getting better with practice or you are turning into a Muslim. Let me know if you suddenly develop a fondness for garments that cover you head to toe....

Arabian said:
why not? understanding means having learned about something. There are many non-Jews that know more about Judaism than some Jews do. There are some non-Christians that know more about Chrsitianity than some Christians do.

Arabian apparently you think you know something. What does some low life Egyptian know about Islam or Qur'an?

cleActually you are mistaken
There was Islam before Mohammed
As we all know that Abraham is the father of the prophets
And he says

Sorry but Islam began with the Koran. The Koran was not written until Prophet Muhammad and his wife wrote it down. There was NO KORAN and NO ISLAM before Muhammad.

If I wrote down a story that happened at the begiinning of time and my name was Mahmed Kalifa, do you think that what I wrote down was there at the time of the beginning of the world? NO........

Quran : 002. Al-Baqarah
132. And this (submission to Allâh, Islâm) was enjoined by Ibrâhim (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya'qûb (Jacob), (saying), "O my sons! Allâh has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islâm (as Muslims - Islâmic Monotheism)."
133. Or were you witnesses when death approached Ya'qûb (Jacob)? When he said unto his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We shall worship your Ilâh [] (God - Allâh), the Ilâh (God) of your fathers, Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), One Ilâh (God), and to Him we submit (in Islâm)."
Quran : 002. Al-Baqarah
136. Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allâh and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob), and to Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Mûsa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islâm)."

Quran : 003. Aal-'Imrân
52. Then when 'Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allâh's Cause?" Al-Hawâriûn (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allâh; we believe in Allâh, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allâh)."
53. Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger ['Iesa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh - none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh).
64. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allâh, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allâh[]. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."

102. O you who believe! Fear Allâh (by doing all that He has ordered and by abstaining from all that He has forbidden) as He should be feared. [Obey Him, be thankful to Him, and remember Him always], and die not except in a state of Islâm (as Muslims) with complete submission to Allâh.
Quran : 021. Al-Anbiyâ'
108. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "It is revealed to me that your Ilâh (God) is only one Ilâh (God - Allâh). Will you then submit to His Will (become Muslims and stop worshipping others besides Allâh)?"

And as you see Islam is the religion for all prophets
And Muhammad just came to complete the last version of the message
But what the meaning of Islam
Muslim means in Arabic the one who surrender him self to his creator
He do his best ,, but believe deep in him that all things is in the hand of Allah
And of course since I wrote the book called Holy Buggar Bears, then my book and its religion are the religion of all prophets because I am the LAST PROPHET and Muhammad was before me and was SIMPLY WRONG....

Muhammad told me that he lied about meeting Gabriel. He said that it was all a joke. So Arabian, now you can have a good laugh at the commedian Muhammad the Prophet and child molestor.

And about the Sunni and shite,
Sunni belief that Muhammad PBUH is the right prophet
And shite belief that the inspiration should come on Ali ebn abi taleb
Instead of Muhammad PBUH
Which I think is so wrong cause Ali ebn abi taleb was one of the great believe in Muhammad PBUH and he was his son in law "he married his daughter" lets don’t get through this Its something like way ,, but both have the same Qur'an and belief that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger

I think it is better for the Sunni and Shite to continue believing in Qur'an but maintain their rivalry to be the true inheritor of Muhammad. This way both can kill each other and leave mankind alone.

Am not saying that saddam was right in this war but it also wasn’t a religiouse war it was a political war
The same as between USA and Vietnam Christian killed Christian

Saddam's war was waged against brother Muslims for territory and not for the glory of allah. The USA is a multi-religion people, Muslim, Christian, Buddist, Jewish who fought the Vietnamese who had no religion except for Communism and Ho Chi Minh. Islam has been killing Muslims and every other people since Muhammad INVENTED Islam.

And sorry AJ you are mistaken Muslim didn’t defeated in all their war against Israel ,, don’t you remember the 6th of October 1973 or 1956

If Israel didn't defeat and win the war against the sons of Allah in the '73 war waged against the Jewish people, why didn't the Muslims just go ahead and murder all the Jews. You say Allah didn't order the Muslims to loose the '73 war? Why didn't his followers kill all the infidel Jews who occupy the land Allah gave to the Jewish people.

And actually I don’t call war 84 was fair cause all the world know about this damaged weapon that they gave to the Arabs and the truce that have been taken and the both sides deal not to charge again with weapon ,, but America let down this deal or promise and charged Israel with weapon,,

Do you mean to tell everybody that Allah didn't have his Muslims invent those damaged weapons which caused the Arabs to lose the '84 war? Why do the Arabs have to use weapons invented by and made by the world of Infidels that are so hated by Qur'an. ISRAEL WON EVERY WAR AGAINST ISLAM TO THIS VERY DAY. Allah's will has been done....

"America stand beside Israel even before the intefada or any thing happened so just don’t say that USA stand by Israel because they are civilized country is there is any gentleman don’t keep his word and don’t admit the UN decision and do it "

America stands besides it's allies and not the ones who have tried to blow up our cities. Israel has another ally who is greater than all the allies of the world. It appears that Allah is a Jew and condemns all those who follow Muhammad.

Change your ways and become an Egyptian Jew so that Allah will shine on you too.....

And about other wars that happened recently
It wasn’t areal war. It was just a plan on the air through their bombs and chemical weapon, "That UN forbid using it", what do you wait , aha you wait people fly and fight with it and what you call what happened in fallujah and the prisons in Iraq what you wait from them after humiliating and loosing their dignity don’t you wait revenge hate ,, its you who planted this hate in their heart and in word or other THEY DEFEND THEIR LANDS.

WHAT DIGNITY does the Arab or Iraqi have? What dignity do the Islamics have when they cut the head off of living men and women who do not fight Islam? The only dignity the Islamic people will ever have is after they are buried deep in the sands of HELL.....

and about you talked about human respect and these stuff
I think Islam is the most proper religion that respect human
"not according to his religion and nationality like what is happening now"

ARABIAN YOU ARE A JOKE..... Human respect and stuff? You think Islam is proper but you want to allow babies to carry dyamite belts or Muslim men to beat their women or cut off their hands or shoot their own women in the head because they do not obey the men.

Islam or BUST......

LoL
AJ
Actually nothing from what you say is true
And as I know you always switching the history
Jews Entered our land,, and occupy it and we should surrender and don’t fight
Cause as your Talmud says
That all the lands is for bani Israel and all non-Jews are just here in this life to serve them
Isn’t that what your Talmud Says?
Or that you could cheat any non-Jews
Or …….
Listen AJ
Don’t try to switch history without clue
And about the war between Iran and Iraq it was a political war
Didn’t you ever fought with your brother
And am not saying that killing each other is right
But some times the greedy make you blind and don’t think well and make mistakes,,

And yeah about US beside Israel
Man wake up this support was since the 73 war or even before.
What US had against Egypt to help Israel to rip land doesn’t belong to Israel

And does America fight for freedom
Does stealing the palaces in Iraq after war you call it fighting for freedom or maybe or maybe put a bullet on the head of injured Iraqi in the mosque
Or may blow up a schools in Palestine and Egypt by Israel
Or maybe the separation in dealing with Muslims in America
And why they only fight Arabs isn’t their bad guys or terrorist in Russia for example
Or only arabs are terrorist
Why you call the resistance to get back what you rapped is a terrorist

For all of these I call them freedom fighter not fighting for freedom" why they are till now in Iraq"

And about the Qur'an
I challenge you to make one
Read this site before you even could right a verse
And read one with these miracles and knowing what will go in the future,, or destinies
http://www.al-shia.com/html/eng/qur...ims/a_brief_guide_to_understanding_islam.html

http://answering-islam.org.uk/Andy/fallacies.html
http://www.bensys.mcmail.com/Islam.htm
http://www.iol.ie/~afifi/BICNews/Sabeel/sabeel20.htm

No one can know this but Allah
And if you know Hadith you will see the different between the prophet Mohammed PBUH and Allah
And man I told you more than twice that prophet Mohammed PBUH didn’t wrote the Qur'an and he was ignorant "when I explained the point of ignorant"
Ohh man You forgot a lot
ARABIAN YOU ARE A JOKE..... Human respect and stuff? You think Islam is proper but you want to allow babies to carry dyamite belts or Muslim men to beat their women or cut off their hands or shoot their own women in the head because they do not obey the men.
This part is so funny
What is this crap who said so
From where you got these crap
I think Islam is the best religion deal with a woman not as a body
But as a human has feelings and rights
There is even sura in the Qur'an its name is al-Nisaa "the women in English"

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/humanrelations/womeninislam/womenquransunnah.html
and i hope you read this

WHAT DIGNITY does the Arab or Iraqi have? What dignity do the Islamics have when they cut the head off of living men and women who do not fight Islam? The only dignity the Islamic people will ever have is after they are buried deep in the sands of HELL.....
You cant judge now
Who will enter the hell
Or you guaranteed that you will enter a paradise ,, why did you make a deal with Allah
You who are so pathetic with this thought in your mind, that I don’t know who put it in your mind

Arabian said:
LoL
AJ Actually nothing from what you say is true
And as I know you always switching the history
Jews Entered our land,, and occupy it and we should surrender and don’t fight Cause as your Talmud says That all the lands is for bani Israel and all non-Jews are just here in this life to serve them Isn’t that what your Talmud Says?

You may want to twist history but you can't twist what Allah says in Muhammad's Qur'an. The Talmud is not the Bible of the Jewish people.

Arabian can you READ QUR'AN? Even Allah tells the Jewish people if they leave the land to the Arabs they will lose it. Don't you believe in Allah?

5_20.gif

5_21.gif

5_22.gif

Qur'an 5:20-22

20. And (remember) when Mûsa (Moses) said to his people: "O my people! Remember the Favour of Allâh to you, when He made Prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the 'Alamîn (mankind and jinns, in the past)."

21. "O my people! Enter the holy land (Palestine) which Allâh has assigned to you, and turn not back (in flight) for then you will be returned as losers."

22. They said: "O Mûsa (Moses)! In it (this holy land) are a people of great strength, and we shall never enter it, till they leave it; when they leave, then we will enter."

Don’t try to switch history without clue

Arabian, forget about your history of Israel because this land was given to the Jewish people by Allah the Beneficient. The proof is that the land of Israel now BELONGS TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE.

Even Allah says that he brings the Jewish people out from the nations back to their home in Israel. Don't you agree?

17_104.gif

17:104. And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) <><> <> on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd (gathered out of various nations).

Israel and the Jewish people will never be defiled permanently by the evil sons of Muhammad.

Unknown to most of the world population, the origin of the "Palestinian" Arabs' claim to the Holy Land spans a period of a meager 30 years - a drop in the bucket compared to the thousands of years of the region's rich history.

Even Muslim god Allah talks about the Jewish Temple in Israel centuries ago. Arabs that say the lie that this was never a Jewish land with a history of a Temple. Arabian. You can call your Allah a liar who says the Arabs lie.

17_7.gif

At the beginning of the 20th century, there were practically no Arabs in the Holy Land. When General Alenby, the commander of the British military forces, conquered Palestine in 1917/1918, only about 5000 Arabs resided there. They did not call themselves "Palestinians". The concept of a "Palestinian" to describe the local residents has not yet been invented; neither was there ever in history a "Palestinian Arab" nation. None of today's Arabs have any ancestral relationship to the original Biblical Philistines who are now extinct.

In March 1977, Zahir Muhsein, an executive member of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO), said in an interview to the Dutch newspaper Trouw: "The 'Palestinian people' does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel."

Mark Twain - Samuel Clemens, the famous author of "Huckleberry Finn" and "Tom Sawyer", took a tour of the Holy Land in 1867. This is how he described that land: "A desolate country whose soil is rich enough but is given over wholly to weeds. A silent, mournful expanse. We never saw a human being on the whole route. There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere. Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted
the country."

Here is a report that the Palestinian Royal Commission, created by the British, made. It quotes an account of the conditions on the coastal plain along the Mediterranean Sea in 1913: "The road leading from Gaza to the north was only a summer track, suitable for transport by camels or carts. No orange groves, orchards or vineyards were to be seen until one reached the [Jewish] Yabna village. Houses were mud. Schools did not exist. The western part toward the sea was almost a desert. The villages in this area were few and thinly populated. Many villages were deserted by their inhabitants."

The Arabs who now claim to be natives of the Holy Land have migrated to Palestine after 1918, from neighboring Arab countries, predominantly from areas now known as Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq. None of these countries existed as nations prior to 1913. They were nothing but a disorganized collection of tribes, constantly terrorizing each other, trying to seize land from their neighbors. Unfortunately, those Arab immigrants, imported into the Holy Land their age-old culture of terrorizing neighbors to seize land. Many of them were social outcasts and criminals who could not find jobs in their own countries so they searched for their luck elsewhere. They were accepted by the British regime as a source of cheap labor and were allowed to settle on unoccupied Jewish land in Palestine. Even Yassir Arafat, the leader of the PLO, is not a native of the Holy Land. He was born in 1929 in Cairo, Egypt. He served in the Egyptian army, studied in the University of Cairo, and lived in Cairo until 1956. He then moved to Saudi-Arabia and founded the Al-Fatah terror organization, the precursor to the PLO, in Kuwait in 1958, together with his Saudi-Arabian friends.

Lewis French, the British Director of Development wrote about the Arabs in Palestine: "We found it inhabited by fellahin (Arab farmers) who lived in mud hovels and suffered severely from the prevalent malaria... Large areas were uncultivated... The fellahin, if not themselves cattle thieves, were always ready to harbor these and other criminals. The individual plots changed hands annually. There was little public security, and the fellahin's lot was
an alternation of pillage and blackmail by their neighbors, the bedouin (Arab nomads)."

The grandparents of the author's wife were born in the Holy Land in the 19th century. They saw with their own eyes how empty the land was at the time. They also lived through and experienced first-hand the British conquest and the Arab immigration that followed. This immigration ended in 1948 with the evacuation of the British from the land and the declaration of the state of Israel.

The real problem facing those Arabs today is not the lack of a homeland. The historical root-cause of their problem and frustration is the fact that the countries they came from have not agreed to accept them back in. This is why so many of them live, up until today, in refugee camps, in neighboring Arab countries, lacking fundamental civil rights. In their frustration they feel that the only hope and choice they have is to try and steal a country.
Many of the vehicles and the agricultural equipment in the Palestinian Authority have been stolen from their Israeli neighbors. For a while, Israel suffered the highest rate of automobile thefts in the world! Most of these stolen vehicles were later found in towns and villages of the Palestinian Authority. If stealing vehicles is so easy, why not try and steal the country too?

In their propaganda, the Arabs who now call themselves "Palestinians" consistently demand that Israel and the world recognize their pre-1948 rights. That's about 54 years ago. Mysteriously, they are never willing to add another 54 years to their "historical" claims on the Holy Land. They know very well that doing so will send them back to where they came from - Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq. Years ago, during negotiations with the, so-called, Palestinians, someone in Israel proposed to revise a mention of their claim to pre-1948 rights and replace it with pre-1917. The "Palestinians" vehemently opposed. Now we know why.

The Muslim religion was invented by Mohammed in the 7th century AD, in Saudi Arabia. He never visited Jerusalem and the Holy Land, and did not consider it important enough to be mentioned in the Koran even once. By comparison, the land of the Jewish Holy Temple in Jerusalem was purchased by King David, for the Jewish people, approximately 850 years BCE, and the deed, the name of the previous owner, and the purchase price were recorded in the Bible

(See Samuel II Ch. 24 and Chronicles I Ch. 21).

Some Arabs consider themselves the descendants of Abraham, the forefather of the Jewish nation. Ironically, if not for Mohammed's thorough study of the Bible, the Arabs would not have known of the existence of Abraham. Mohammed studied the Bible in order to be better equipped in his attempts to persuade the Jews to follow his newly invented religion. When the Jews refused, he wrote the Koran - the Muslim bible, and filled it with his own imaginary accounts of Biblical events. He even took the liberty to change the God-given day of rest, Saturday - the Sabbath. Since Sunday was already taken by the Christians, he picked Friday as the next-best Muslim day of rest.

Today the Muslim "Palestinians" claim to own Temple Mount, the site of the Jewish Holy Temple in Jerusalem. They claim it is "their" holy site. Does anyone in the rest of the world know which way the Muslims in Jerusalem face when they pray? When the Muslims in Jerusalem pray in their mosques, even in the "Al Aktza" mosque built on the edge of Temple Mount, they actually stand with their back turned to Temple Mount. And, when they bow down in their prayers they show their behind to Temple Mount. How consistent is that with considering it a holy site? Visit any mosque in Jerusalem to see it for yourself. The fact is that Jerusalem is not mentioned even once in the Koran, while Mecca and Medina, the only two Muslim holy cities, are mentioned hundreds of times.

The Jewish Holy Temple stood on Temple Mount long before the Muslim religion, or any other current world religion was conceived. Even when the founders of the Christian religion walked around in the streets of ancient Jerusalem there were no mosques nor churches there - only the Jewish Holy Temple and nothing else.

Can you Arabian produce any REAL evidence for Arab connections to this holy site, other than in Mohammed's dream? Believe it or not, the one and only source for the Muslim's claim to Jerusalem and the site of the Holy Temple, is a mention in the Koran of a dream that Mohammed had about an unknown "place far away". Perhaps this "place far away" is the site of the White House in Washington DC?

There is only one possible solution to the "Palestinians" desire for a homeland. If helping them go back to where they lived 54 years ago is their own definition of justice, then helping them go back to where they lived 108 years ago is, by the same definition, a better justice - double the justice. Let's all help them get the better justice they deserve.

Arabian said:
i meant argue in the old history
but i meant after the war of 48

and im sorry but in which part the qur'an promised them

or yeah you may mean british promised them "Belfor promise"

since when does the winner have to give what they won to the loser?

Arabian said:
1st of all
I know that my words some of you will take it as an attack
Other will take it as a defend
But all what am going to say is a fact and the truth
At least from my view of point
Actually I know that it seems to be lots time since I contribute in any articles,, and some will see this article doesnt belong to here but im sorry
i just want to say it
All I see here that you all keep attacking the Palestinian and their martyrs
And tell jokes about those mothers who feel happy because their sons or daughters become martyrs ,, I know that you may say what an insane mothers or even say it so strange
But actually you wont say so if you read a little about their religion the Islam
Here are some verses

169. Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allâh as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.
170. They rejoice in what Allâh has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve.
171. They rejoice in a Grace and a Bounty from Allâh, and that Allâh will not waste the reward of the believers.
195. So their Lord accepted of them (their supplication and answered them), "Never will I allow to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female. You are (members) one of another, so those who emigrated and were driven out from their homes, and suffered harm in My Cause, and who fought, and were killed (in My Cause), verily, I will remit from them their evil deeds and admit them into Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise); a reward from Allâh, and with Allâh is the best of rewards."

So they do that according to their religion
Some of you will say What a religion force people to kill other , BUT
You will see that this religion says if they began to fight,,
And says also donot begin with hate or fight

Quran : 002. Al-Baqarah190. And fight in the Way of Allâh[] those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].
006. Al-An'âm
151. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your parents; kill not your children because of poverty - We provide sustenance for you and for them; come not near to Al-Fawâhish (shameful sins, illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, and kill not anyone whom Allâh has forbidden, except for a just cause (according to Islâmic law). This He has commanded you that you may understand.
Quran : 008. Al-Anfâl60. And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allâh and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allâh does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allâh shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.
61. But if they incline to peace, you also incline to it, and (put your) trust in Allâh. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
62. And if they intend to deceive you, then verily, Allâh is All-Sufficient for you. He it is Who has supported you with His Help and with the believers.

Quran : 009. At-Taubah111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success[].

But it so benefit too, if we thought from other hand this religion ask to fight for your home,, country , family and never give up easily your home
If we think a little if Israel didn’t found any kind of defend from the Palestinian they all would be eliminated, I think Palestinians fight with their faith , they fight one of
The powerful well armed army, and who is fighting ??
they are the civilians.
You will ask from where they get this power and believes they don’t afraid from death.
I think that this religion give them the power the believes that make them survive till now,,
I wont go on in history ,, cause Israeli says that Palestine belong to them and Arabian says that Palestine belong to them

I will just says that Israeli is who began their attacking since 1948, they came to take a land don’t belong to them ,, we all know that its an Palestinian land and Israeli came to rape it, what anybody could imagine that they wont fight for their lands
What do you expect after the Israeli humiliate the Palestinians and raping their land and deal with the prisoner in ugly illegal way was denied by the UN
They don’t even respect the UN decisions, we all know what they did with marwan al bar3'othy and others and others

It’s the same what happening in al Iraq
And what happened in alfallujah,, and how the us navy left it just a piece of a trashcan
And call that a victory
How do you think that the civilians did so, they did this by their faith and believes by sticking with their religion,, they also faced the most well-armed navy in the world
But I don’t call that a victory for the us navy because they destroyed a civilians defend their land,,
Now what does al fallujah contains nuclear weapons,, any way those who died there are also a martyr.
Note
If their were an equality
America should fight Israel too cause it contains a nuclear weapon or at least a use the nuclear energy "but not in allowed field",, it also residing in the middle east
According to the report BBC channel made, it's not an Arabian or American channel

Read these links
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2004/09_september/24/vanunu.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/reports/international/tonge_20040217.shtml

http://www.islamonline.net/fatwa/english/FatwaDisplay.asp?hFatwaID=71768

http://www.islamonline.net/askaboutislam/display.asp?hquestionID=4050
and in the same site you will see alink "palestine facts & maps"

thats all friend i hope that i didnt bother you

You're a fraud; I pay attention to detail and your misspellings are inconsistent. You made this up, please don't bother me with this garbage.

:dev1:
Arabian said:
1st of all

I know that my words some of you will take it as an attack
Other will take it as a defend
But all what am going to say is a fact and the truth
At least from my view of point
Actually I know that it seems to be lots time since I contribute in any articles,, and some will see this article doesnt belong to here but im sorry
i just want to say it
All I see here that you all keep attacking the Palestinian and their martyrs
And tell jokes about those mothers who feel happy because their sons or daughters become martyrs ,, I know that you may say what an insane mothers or even say it so strange
But actually you wont say so if you read a little about their religion the Islam
Here are some verses

169. Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allâh as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.
170. They rejoice in what Allâh has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve.
171. They rejoice in a Grace and a Bounty from Allâh, and that Allâh will not waste the reward of the believers.
195. So their Lord accepted of them (their supplication and answered them), "Never will I allow to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female. You are (members) one of another, so those who emigrated and were driven out from their homes, and suffered harm in My Cause, and who fought, and were killed (in My Cause), verily, I will remit from them their evil deeds and admit them into Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise); a reward from Allâh, and with Allâh is the best of rewards."

So they do that according to their religion
Some of you will say What a religion force people to kill other , BUT
You will see that this religion says if they began to fight,,
And says also donot begin with hate or fight

Quran : 002. Al-Baqarah190. And fight in the Way of Allâh[] those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].
006. Al-An'âm
151. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your parents; kill not your children because of poverty - We provide sustenance for you and for them; come not near to Al-Fawâhish (shameful sins, illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, and kill not anyone whom Allâh has forbidden, except for a just cause (according to Islâmic law). This He has commanded you that you may understand.
Quran : 008. Al-Anfâl60. And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allâh and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allâh does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allâh shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.
61. But if they incline to peace, you also incline to it, and (put your) trust in Allâh. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
62. And if they intend to deceive you, then verily, Allâh is All-Sufficient for you. He it is Who has supported you with His Help and with the believers.

Quran : 009. At-Taubah111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success[].

But it so benefit too, if we thought from other hand this religion ask to fight for your home,, country , family and never give up easily your home
If we think a little if Israel didn’t found any kind of defend from the Palestinian they all would be eliminated, I think Palestinians fight with their faith , they fight one of
The powerful well armed army, and who is fighting ??
they are the civilians.
You will ask from where they get this power and believes they don’t afraid from death.
I think that this religion give them the power the believes that make them survive till now,,
I wont go on in history ,, cause Israeli says that Palestine belong to them and Arabian says that Palestine belong to them

I will just says that Israeli is who began their attacking since 1948, they came to take a land don’t belong to them ,, we all know that its an Palestinian land and Israeli came to rape it, what anybody could imagine that they wont fight for their lands
What do you expect after the Israeli humiliate the Palestinians and raping their land and deal with the prisoner in ugly illegal way was denied by the UN
They don’t even respect the UN decisions, we all know what they did with marwan al bar3'othy and others and others

It’s the same what happening in al Iraq
And what happened in alfallujah,, and how the us navy left it just a piece of a trashcan
And call that a victory
How do you think that the civilians did so, they did this by their faith and believes by sticking with their religion,, they also faced the most well-armed navy in the world
But I don’t call that a victory for the us navy because they destroyed a civilians defend their land,,
Now what does al fallujah contains nuclear weapons,, any way those who died there are also a martyr.
Note
If their were an equality
America should fight Israel too cause it contains a nuclear weapon or at least a use the nuclear energy "but not in allowed field",, it also residing in the middle east
According to the report BBC channel made, it's not an Arabian or American channel

Read these links
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2004/09_september/24/vanunu.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/reports/international/tonge_20040217.shtml

http://www.islamonline.net/fatwa/english/FatwaDisplay.asp?hFatwaID=71768

http://www.islamonline.net/askaboutislam/display.asp?hquestionID=4050
and in the same site you will see alink "palestine facts & maps"

thats all friend i hope that i didnt bother you
:poop:

Golly gee Mr.Wizard-did you forget to attack Al Zarqawi and his Daddy Usama Bin Laden? After all they embrace snuff films and decapitations of the innocent-not to mention the fact that they both prefer little boys-a little hypocritical are you-I would say a definit yes is in order! :huh:

Forum List

Back