dont take it personal

damn, i messed that up. The last part was supposed to be NOT with restrictions.

Thing is you can't find your inner truth unless you set your own restrictions. Then your accountable fully.

Thornton said:
No god needs a man to kill and judge for him. Wake up and have a reality check.

When did you become so knowledgeable about G-d so as to speak for Him?

What about G-d's instructions to man that he ' man shall take a life for a life?' Does G-d say that He shall carry out the death sentence so that man does not need to kill those who have taken another's life.

But you may not agree with the death penalty and therefore you can forgive anyone who ravages, tortures and/or kills your family.

Thornton said:
dilloduck, i have studied upsome on Muslims and the thing is that there's different sects just like Christians and they have completely different beliefs. The Sunni are the ones who follow a new prophet named Mohhumed and he wsa the one that wrote all the violence. The first Muslims are loving and kind people. Problem is the Mohhumed ones are the majority and they do believe in killing anyone that believes different. I have a link to a site you can read where it has all the actual stuff written out. if you want it. Oh and I'm a spiritualist so i do practice the original concepts but now with man made restrictions on feelings and emotions.

Thorton you say that you studied up on Muslims and Islam?

You found that the first Muslims were peaceful and fun-loving but that a man named Muhammad had Sunni followers who followed all his hate and killing. The last prophet of Islam?

Questions for someone so well versed in Muslims:

Who do you think started the Islamic religion?

Who wrote the Muslim bible called the Qur'an?

Which bible did those pre-Muhammad FIRST peace and fun-loving Shiite Muslims follow?

Do you know why the Sunni and the Shitte branches of Islam kill each other, blow the others Mosques up and assassinate the other's Mullahs and Clerics?

You'r certainly well versed in the faith of Islam and the Muslim people.

ajwps said:
When did you become so knowledgeable about G-d so as to speak for Him?

What about G-d's instructions to man that he ' man shall take a life for a life?' Does G-d say that He shall carry out the death sentence so that man does not need to kill those who have taken another's life.

But you may not agree with the death penalty and therefore you can forgive anyone who ravages, tortures and/or kills your family.

Some Christians believe that the words of Jesus trump old testatment law. Surely you allow people to believe as they wish.

dilloduck said:
Some Christians believe that the words of Jesus trump old testatment law. Surely you allow people to believe as they wish.

Yes and some Christians believe those moral lessons from the Old Testament and incorporated into the New Testament as gospel.

Are you willing to allow some people to believe as they wish?

ajwps said:
Yes and some Christians believe those moral lessons from the Old Testament and incorporated into the New Testament as gospel.

Are you willing to allow some people to believe as they wish?

you bet---I should never expect you to understand Christianity any better than I understand Judaism.

ajwps said:
Thorton you say that you studied up on Muslims and Islam?

You found that the first Muslims were peaceful and fun-loving but that a man named Muhammad had Sunni followers who followed all his hate and killing. The last prophet of Islam?

Questions for someone so well versed in Muslims:

Who do you think started the Islamic religion?

Who wrote the Muslim bible called the Qur'an?

Which bible did those pre-Muhammad FIRST peace and fun-loving Shiite Muslims follow?

Do you know why the Sunni and the Shitte branches of Islam kill each other, blow the others Mosques up and assassinate the other's Mullahs and Clerics?

You'r certainly well versed in the faith of Islam and the Muslim people.

You can type all that crap out, and you have a problem spelling out the word "God" in full? WTF...

dilloduck said:
you bet---I should never expect you to understand Christianity any better than I understand Judaism.

why not? understanding means having learned about something. There are many non-Jews that know more about Judaism than some Jews do. There are some non-Christians that know more about Chrsitianity than some Christians do.

Dillo, AJ is right on this one. This dude is lying through his fingers. There was NO Islam before Mohammed. He is the one that started the religion. So how could there have been a "more peaceful" version of Islam before Mohammed?

Unless he is talking about the moon god worshipers.

The difference between Sunni and Shia has to do with their disagreements on "whom" took over after Mohammed's death. The Shia believe it was one dude and the Sunni's believe it was another.

ajwps said:
"Thou shalt NOT take the name of thy G-d in vain"

Thou shalt not make a fucking mockery of the word just to prove a point.

Shattered, there are a lot of people that won't spell out the world God. This is not something just AJ does. Why are YOU being such an ass about it?

freeandfun1 said:
Shattered, there are a lot of people that won't spell out the world God. This is not something just AJ does. Why are YOU being such an ass about it?

Because I think it's a crock of shit. You're entitled to your views on it, and I'm entitled to mine. :)

Oooh. Exert your "power" by dinging someones rep just because you disagree with their opinion on something. Woohoo!

udaman.gif

freeandfun1 said:
why not? understanding means having learned about something. There are many non-Jews that know more about Judaism than some Jews do. There are some non-Christians that know more about Chrsitianity than some Christians do.

Dillo, AJ is right on this one. This dude is lying through his fingers. There was NO Islam before Mohammed. He is the one that started the religion. So how could there have been a "more peaceful" version of Islam before Mohammed?

Unless he is talking about the moon god worshipers.

The difference between Sunni and Shia has to do with their disagreements on "whom" took over after Mohammed's death. The Shia believe it was one dude and the Sunni's believe it was another.

I was just referring to AJs personal and hateful attacks on Islam and Christianity.
Whatever the facts may be, it does not mean that all people practice their beliefs in the same fashion.

Shattered said:
Because I think it's a crock of shit. You're entitled to your views on it, and I'm entitled to mine. :)

It's true, and I believe it's practiced most by people of the Jewish faith, but I had a Christian prof who spelled it that way too.

Shattered said:
Oooh. Exert your "power" by dinging someones rep just because you disagree with their opinion on something. Woohoo!

udaman.gif

i dinged your rep because you are being an ass about it, not because you disagreed with it.

Said1 said:
It's true, and I believe it's practiced most by people of the Jewish faith, but I had a Christian prof who spelled it that way too.

I'm sure AJ could explain why better than I can if he's willing to lower himself enough to talk as an equal.

Forum List

Back