dont take it personal

Arabian said:
Woow if you are calling fighting for your believes and defend your thought is a slavety ,, then its okay

So every one is a slave
You are a slave of your need,, and other is a slave for his thought

And since you don’t own your self ,, and no one could change his soul or spirit
Then we all are slaves.
Since you aren’t the master of your self "you didn’t create it" ,,
And I tried to explain a point,, since you all don’t know a point cause you don’t live here or read about it

And again im saying,, this mean that you wanna only hear your voice,,
There can't be only attack their should be a defend

So share the opinion,, here is just a thoughts ,,, if there is something wrong in what am saying its okay ,, you can say your view of point

And again, This is the globalization you asked for
And since I didn’t critic your personality,,
You also ………

Ok you want to share opinions? I think you are an asshole terrorist! And no where did globalization ask for the likes of you. And YES the world would much rather have faggots, lesbos, and baby killers over the likes of you.

Oh and here is what the Egyptian Arab has offered the world...

1928 - Muslim Brotherhood founded by Hasan al-Banna.

1929 - Yasir Arafat leader of the PLO.

1981 6 October - Anwar al-Sadat is assassinated by Jihad members.

1997 - 58 tourists are killed by gunmen in front of the Temple of Hatshepsut near Luxor. It is alleged that Egypt's Islamic Group (al-jama'ah al'islamiyah) is responsible.

2004 October - Bomb attacks target Israeli tourists on Sinai peninsula. More than 30 people are killed.

I take it personal when Muslim Sunni (sp?) beliefs make people from over there come here and do what they did. The mother's being proud of their kids for dying sucks shit and that religion is sick. i take it personal when they strap on a bomb and kill a bunch of people on a bus or attack a school full of children.

Thing is all the cells that are in the U.S. now and allowed to stay here are a minute by minute threat. Any time it can be a Grey Hound or one of our schools. So yeah, dude, I take it damn personal.

(just to let you know other guys know, when I use my earthlink account from Villa Hermosa Mexico it ISP traces to Chicago.)

Patriot said:
Ok you want to share opinions? I think you are an asshole terrorist! And no where did globalization ask for the likes of you. And YES the world would much rather have faggots, lesbos, and baby killers over the likes of you.

Oh and here is what the Egyptian Arab has offered the world...

1928 - Muslim Brotherhood founded by Hasan al-Banna.

1929 - Yasir Arafat leader of the PLO.

1981 6 October - Anwar al-Sadat is assassinated by Jihad members.

1997 - 58 tourists are killed by gunmen in front of the Temple of Hatshepsut near Luxor. It is alleged that Egypt's Islamic Group (al-jama'ah al'islamiyah) is responsible.

2004 October - Bomb attacks target Israeli tourists on Sinai peninsula. More than 30 people are killed.

actually all these dates are nothing,,
and yeah he president anwar al sadat didnt kill by Jihad members
and yeah you didnt say what the minister did here in egypt for that bomb attacks in sinai,,
but you didnt say about killing the 2 cops in Egypt by Israeli cops on the frontier last month
even so
if there is one bad it doesnt mean that all are bad
and remember as you said it done by members not government
now see what your government did
carnage of fallugah 2004 by the US navy " and it still remain tell now"

israel against the palestinian
carnage of deir yassin April 9, 1948 by
http://www.deiryassin.org/index1.html
carnage of "arab al azazma" sep,3,1950
carnage of sharfat february,2,1950
carnage of beit lahm jan ,6,1952
beit gala carnage jan ,11,1952
al quods carnage abril,22,1953
and in egypt
war 1956 and 1967
and their crim in portsaid and al swees
the carnage of bahr al ba2ar school feb 1970
they made a plan attack on a school "try to guess what resign in a school?? haa"
there are more and more but actually i dont have more time
so you tell me when the Intifada began ??? its 1987
and now
tell me who began with fight and elimination ?????
you cant just kill me and i say thanx

and yeah about those words you said about me
actually this is really show your deeps and how fanatic you are
look out of the box man
you just see what they want you to see
and yeah,, we all created by the same creator"Allah" from the same clay

Arabian said:
you just see what they want you to see
and yeah,, we all created by the same creator"Allah" from the same clay

That is what you want us to believe, that your moon god is my God. "Allah" is not the same God that Christians worship. God specifically said that he has a son, yet the Q'ran says that he has none. You worship a false idol and as such, you will suffer for your sins. I myself, have accepted Christ as my saviour and he has suffered so that I don't have to. Through him, I have salvation. Through your god, salvation must be earned by killing the "non-believers" or by converting them. You can have your god; he sucks shit anyway from what you and your ilk have demonstrated to the world. I wouldn't want to worship such a war mongering fool!

freeandfun1 said:
That is what you want us to believe, that your moon god is my God. "Allah" is not the same God that Christians worship. God specifically said that he has a son, yet the Q'ran says that he has none. You worship a false idol and as such, you will suffer for your sins. I myself, have accepted Christ as my saviour and he has suffered so that I don't have to. Through him, I have salvation. Through your god, salvation must be earned by killing the "non-believers" or by converting them. You can have your god; he sucks shit anyway from what you and your ilk have demonstrated to the world. I wouldn't want to worship such a war mongering fool!
Yeah really
If that is true
Deny these dates
All Am saying is true
And if you don’t read history it is not my mistake

And yeah if you what am saying is false
You didn’t comment in patriot post ,, but you comment on mine and in the same time you cant deny it
So you listen to what you want to listen
In the box
where is your voice isnt it the slogan of this board

And about the son and these stuff
You say that the god have a son,, and the son of the god is a god
So how then a god can die
And yeah how a human can be a god
Although he is a creature
So ,, did you saw Jesus creating or manage the whole world
Or even read any thing about this

and i dont know from where you got this crap about the moon god and those silly things
you could read these links
http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/contra.htm

And yeah sir evil
Actually I think you are mistaken
We all created by Allah
And am sure of that
And yeah it's not my business if you don’t know anything about the IP addresses

Hey Habib!!!!!!!!!!! Learn how to fucking spell and formulate a fucking sentence! I don't give a shit if your a dumbass Habibi but proofread your crap so it makes sense. So far your stuff is the drivel of an illiterate madman.

I'm Greek and I hate most Araves, you people are mostly murderous rapists throughout most of history, especially the doglike Turks. So go take your hookahs, your friggin tabouleh and keep your ass down in Alexandria, ok?

OCA said:
Hey Habib!!!!!!!!!!! Learn how to fucking spell and formulate a fucking sentence! I don't give a shit if your a dumbass Habibi but proofread your crap so it makes sense. So far your stuff is the drivel of an illiterate madman.

I'm Greek and I hate most Araves, you people are mostly murderous rapists throughout most of history, especially the doglike Turks. So go take your hookahs, your friggin tabouleh and keep your ass down in Alexandria, ok?

Cant we just keep the tabbouleh? It tastes good. Unlike Arab men who never bathe.

Ever wonder why it is a huge faux pas to eat with ones left hand? Ever notice how they cut off your right hand and never you left hand when you committed a crime ( usually stealing) in the arab world?

Patriot said:
Ever wonder why it is a huge faux pas to eat with ones left hand? Ever notice how they cut off your right hand and never you left hand when you committed a crime ( usually stealing) in the arab world?

Becaue they only use it to wipe their arse, pick their nose, and pop zits.

Arabian said:
...And tell jokes about those mothers who feel happy because their sons or daughters become martyrs [sic] ,, I know that you may say what an insane mothers or even say it so strange...

Just how full of it are you Muslims anyway?? Martyr? The definition of martyr is someone who is murdered for his/her faith. Your "martyrs" are the scum of the earth who think Allah will bless them because they blow Jewish children up. Get a life.

169. Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allâh as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.
170. They rejoice in what Allâh has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve.
171. They rejoice in a Grace and a Bounty from Allâh, and that Allâh will not waste the reward of the believers.

The people murdered by those terrorists are now in one or two places, Heaven or Hell. "Allah" does not exist, but God on the other hand, is pissed at you idiots! Sure they're [the victims] in heaven but they "rejoice"?? God didn't tell those terrorists to kill those people, SATAN did.

Dear President Bush, I beg of you, whip out the nukes and turn every Muslim hellhole into glass please, now.

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

Hope that didn't bother me huh??? You freakozoids can just tell each other that if I was president, the weather forecast for the Middle East next week would be 98,000 degrees Farenheit, high winds and mostly cloudy. Mushroom clouds that is.

actually i see that you are now just telling jokes
and dont speak seriousley
all i see here ,, is just that you think that arab are other kind of creature
not as you
though you need them,, you dont believe in them
and you just get what you need from them and just after that you through them away
sux and ill way in thinking :puke3:
is that the equality
is that the freedom

and about the word terroris you always keep saying it
its you who supported it
you who make it a wall to hide after it to hide your greedy
didnt you who bagane to support Israel before even the 84 war
wasnt you who support israel in all here war against egypt, syria, lebanon

wasnt you who have the most leader of terrorism from all aroud the world
protecting them from their government
and what about gwatenamo and the prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan
and your way in humalitaing
what is your execuse
is it a member or a whole government system

and about you sir evile
and the IP
if i do live in verginia i will say
cause i believe that the whole earth which created by allah
is for all his creature ,, the different is just in the name

Arabian said:
actually i see that you are now just telling jokes
and dont speak seriousley all i see here ,, is just that you think that arab are other kind of creature not as you though you need them,, you dont believe in them and you just get what you need from them and just after that you through them away sux and ill way in thinking is that the equality
is that the freedom and about the word terroris you always keep saying it
its you who supported it you who make it a wall to hide after it to hide your greedy didnt you who bagane to support Israel before even the 84 war
wasnt you who support israel in all here war against egypt, syria, lebanon
wasnt you who have the most leader of terrorism from all aroud the world
protecting them from their government and what about gwatenamo and the prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan and your way in humalitaing what is your execuse is it a member or a whole government system

and about you sir evile and the IP if i do live in verginia i will say cause i believe that the whole earth which created by allah is for all his creature ,, the different is just in the name

Arabian I hate to tell you this for you are in for a very big surprise.

Allah is not a god nor even anything living. Allah is a carved stone idol made into a god by the LAST PROPHET MUHAMMAD in the 7th century. Remember nothing happens without being the will of Allah.

If there was an allah god, why would he allow his believers to fall to the lowest level of civilization?

Why would he allow the Arabs to lose every war against Israel?

Why does Allah allow the infidels to attack Islamic lands and destroy those who attacked the United States on 09/11?

Where is Allah now? That he made Islamic people to serve the infidels of the earth is now becoming clear as glass.

Soon Allah will watch as all of his Islamic believers as they are driven back to their 7th century tents while living in the human waste of mankind.

The Sunii and the Shite kill each other in great numbers now as the rightful heirs to the prophet Muhammad. Iraq's Saddam and Iran's Ayatollah killed each other in their millions.

Allah the Beneficient has ordered the death of his believers.....

ajwps said:
Arabian I hate to tell you this for you are in for a very big surprise.

Allah is not a god nor even anything living. Allah is a carved stone idol made into a god by the LAST PROPHET MUHAMMAD in the 7th century. Remember nothing happens without being the will of Allah.

If there was an allah god, why would he allow his believers to fall to the lowest level of civilization?

Why would he allow the Arabs to lose every war against Israel?

Why does Allah allow the infidels to attack Islamic lands and destroy those who attacked the United States on 09/11?

Where is Allah now? That he made Islamic people to serve the infidels of the earth is now becoming clear as glass.

Soon Allah will watch as all of his Islamic believers as they are driven back to their 7th century tents while living in the human waste of mankind.

The Sunii and the Shite kill each other in great numbers now as the rightful heirs to the prophet Muhammad. Iraq's Saddam and Iran's Ayatollah killed each other in their millions.

Allah the Beneficient has ordered the death of his believers.....

Did your religion teach you to have all this hate or is this simply something you learned elsewhere?

It's not just the Muslims that killed and kill in the name of religion. It happens in most of them. Look at the old testement. Look at the new testement. Even the ones that persecuted christians were doing it for their beliefs. There's a lot of killing the the bible. Look at Ireland.

Thing is Muslims are doing it saying they do it for Allah and really it is for a man that thought he was so good he could speak for their god. It's what i dislike about most organized religion. Men thinking god needs them to kill and judge other people. No god needs a man to kill and judge for him. Wake up and have a reality check.

Thornton said:
It's not just the Muslims that killed and kill in the name of religion. It happens in most of them. Look at the old testement. Look at the new testement. Even the ones that persecuted christians were doing it for their beliefs. There's a lot of killing the the bible. Look at Ireland.

Thing is Muslims are doing it saying they do it for Allah and really it is for a man that thought he was so good he could speak for their god. It's what i dislike about most organized religion. Men thinking god needs them to kill and judge other people. No god needs a man to kill and judge for him. Wake up and have a reality check.

I think many have left organized religion for the same reason as you however too many have also left the concepts and philosophy of a spiritual life. Bad teachers do not make the lesson untrue and many have returned to the lesson after forgiving finding new teachers and forgiving the old for attempting to teach what they still need to learn. While many have quoted the Koran as a scripture that incites murder, I am trying to reserve judgement until I hear an explanation from a true practitioner. Christianity certainly had to look like a philosphy of intolerance and violence during many periods in history yet that is not how I understand it at all.

dilloduck, i have studied upsome on Muslims and the thing is that there's different sects just like Christians and they have completely different beliefs. The Sunni are the ones who follow a new prophet named Mohhumed and he wsa the one that wrote all the violence. The first Muslims are loving and kind people. Problem is the Mohhumed ones are the majority and they do believe in killing anyone that believes different. I have a link to a site you can read where it has all the actual stuff written out. if you want it.

Oh and I'm a spiritualist so i do practice the original concepts but now with man made restrictions on feelings and emotions.

Thornton said:
dilloduck, i have studied upsome on Muslims and the thing is that there's different sects just like Christians and they have completely different beliefs. The Sunni are the ones who follow a new prophet named Mohhumed and he wsa the one that wrote all the violence. The first Muslims are loving and kind people. Problem is the Mohhumed ones are the majority and they do believe in killing anyone that believes different. I have a link to a site you can read where it has all the actual stuff written out. if you want it.

Oh and I'm a spiritualist so i do practice the original concepts but now with man made restrictions on feelings and emotions.

cool--I've studied a lot and practice what I believe to be sort of universal theme that feels practical yet profound.

Forum List

Back