Arabian

Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
1st of all
I know that my words some of you will take it as an attack
Other will take it as a defend
But all what am going to say is a fact and the truth
At least from my view of point
Actually I know that it seems to be lots time since I contribute in any articles,, and some will see this article doesnt belong to here but im sorry
i just want to say it
All I see here that you all keep attacking the Palestinian and their martyrs
And tell jokes about those mothers who feel happy because their sons or daughters become martyrs ,, I know that you may say what an insane mothers or even say it so strange
But actually you wont say so if you read a little about their religion the Islam
Here are some verses

Quran : 003. Aal-'Imrân
169. Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allâh as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.
170. They rejoice in what Allâh has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve.
171. They rejoice in a Grace and a Bounty from Allâh, and that Allâh will not waste the reward of the believers.
195. So their Lord accepted of them (their supplication and answered them), "Never will I allow to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female. You are (members) one of another, so those who emigrated and were driven out from their homes, and suffered harm in My Cause, and who fought, and were killed (in My Cause), verily, I will remit from them their evil deeds and admit them into Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise); a reward from Allâh, and with Allâh is the best of rewards."

So they do that according to their religion
Some of you will say What a religion force people to kill other , BUT
You will see that this religion says if they began to fight,,
And says also donot begin with hate or fight

Quran : 002. Al-Baqarah190. And fight in the Way of Allâh[] those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].
006. Al-An'âm
151. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your parents; kill not your children because of poverty - We provide sustenance for you and for them; come not near to Al-Fawâhish (shameful sins, illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, and kill not anyone whom Allâh has forbidden, except for a just cause (according to Islâmic law). This He has commanded you that you may understand.
Quran : 008. Al-Anfâl60. And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allâh and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allâh does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allâh shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.
61. But if they incline to peace, you also incline to it, and (put your) trust in Allâh. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
62. And if they intend to deceive you, then verily, Allâh is All-Sufficient for you. He it is Who has supported you with His Help and with the believers.

Quran : 009. At-Taubah111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success[].

But it so benefit too, if we thought from other hand this religion ask to fight for your home,, country , family and never give up easily your home
If we think a little if Israel didn’t found any kind of defend from the Palestinian they all would be eliminated, I think Palestinians fight with their faith , they fight one of
The powerful well armed army, and who is fighting ??
they are the civilians.
You will ask from where they get this power and believes they don’t afraid from death.
I think that this religion give them the power the believes that make them survive till now,,
I wont go on in history ,, cause Israeli says that Palestine belong to them and Arabian says that Palestine belong to them

I will just says that Israeli is who began their attacking since 1948, they came to take a land don’t belong to them ,, we all know that its an Palestinian land and Israeli came to rape it, what anybody could imagine that they wont fight for their lands
What do you expect after the Israeli humiliate the Palestinians and raping their land and deal with the prisoner in ugly illegal way was denied by the UN
They don’t even respect the UN decisions, we all know what they did with marwan al bar3'othy and others and others

It’s the same what happening in al Iraq
And what happened in alfallujah,, and how the us navy left it just a piece of a trashcan
And call that a victory
How do you think that the civilians did so, they did this by their faith and believes by sticking with their religion,, they also faced the most well-armed navy in the world
But I don’t call that a victory for the us navy because they destroyed a civilians defend their land,,
Now what does al fallujah contains nuclear weapons,, any way those who died there are also a martyr.
Note
If their were an equality
America should fight Israel too cause it contains a nuclear weapon or at least a use the nuclear energy "but not in allowed field",, it also residing in the middle east
According to the report BBC channel made, it's not an Arabian or American channel

Read these links
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2004/09_september/24/vanunu.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/reports/international/tonge_20040217.shtml

http://www.islamonline.net/fatwa/english/FatwaDisplay.asp?hFatwaID=71768

http://www.islamonline.net/askaboutislam/display.asp?hquestionID=4050
and in the same site you will see alink "palestine facts & maps"

thats all friend i hope that i didnt bother you

i dont take it personal. I dont agree with any mindset that encourages attacking innocent civilians to further your cause. Suicide bombings in general arent really gaining my support for your cause. Rather its distancing me from it as much as possible. These people have grown to only want the extermination of the israelis. Nothing more nothing less. I guess the koran told them to do it so its ok.

Arabian said:
But all what am going to say is a fact and the truth

At least from my view of point

So it is the truth, or is it an opinion from YOUR viewpoint? Just because it is from your point of view, that does not mean it is fact. So what are you trying to say? Are you telling us the truth, or your opinion?

Get with the plan man!

freeandfun1 said:
So it is the truth, or is it an opinion from YOUR viewpoint? Just because it is from your point of view, that does not mean it is fact. So what are you trying to say? Are you telling us the truth, or your opinion?

Get with the plan man!
actually
i say facts and comment it by my view of point

Sir Evil said:
:wtf:

Well you may take this an attack, but I am saying it's the truth!

We here are Americans of all different faiths, you are obviously by your spelling a foreigner living here.

If you have such strong faith in your Quran and such distastes for Israel why not go fight the good fight, and perhaps you can become a martyr so you can rejoice with Allah.

Why are you living here in America? Just a curious question!

actually
you are right
i dot belong to here
but it was you who asked for the globalization
and sure if you read the slogan of your board you won't say so
add to this
that if there is only americans in this board, you all will hear only your voice
which i think its all the same .
so if you dont want to here other voices then where is the democracy
america ask for or even freedom of speech
and yeah im egyptian
and it will be honor to me to die fighting for my home and land and be a martyr

insein said:
i dont take it personal. I dont agree with any mindset that encourages attacking innocent civilians to further your cause..

yeah me too
but what you say about what happening in iraq
and what happened in al fallujah

and why do you think palestinians did so?
its because the injustice they face
how they could fight a well-armed strong army
how the civilians could do so ?

they do what they think its true
and if what you say is true about
These people have grown to only want the extermination of the israelis. Nothing more nothing less. I guess the koran told them to do it so its ok.

you won't see a christian or even a jews in the arabic or Muslims land
and that is obviously untrue,
i live in arabic muslim country and there is no place for that
on the contrary if you see whats going up now in Thailand to Muslims their
and no one speak or even blame that acts

Funny, you said you would not argue history concerning who's land it was, then the very next thing you say is, "everyone" knows it is the palestinians.

This is incorrect. If you read your history and your Quran, it says that land belongs to the people of the book, ie, jews, whom God had promised them that land. So now who's land do you say it is?

Yurt said:
Funny, you said you would not argue history concerning who's land it was, then the very next thing you say is, "everyone" knows it is the palestinians.

This is incorrect. If you read your history and your Quran, it says that land belongs to the people of the book, ie, jews, whom God had promised them that land. So now who's land do you say it is?
i meant argue in the old history
but i meant after the war of 48

and im sorry but in which part the qur'an promised them

or yeah you may mean british promised them "Belfor promise"

Sir Evil said:
And when did I say in my reply that your voice was not acceptable?
this what i understood from your way in speaking
but if im wrong im sorry
as i said dont take it personal

And again I will reiterate, why are you here in America?
LoL
who said im in America
i live here in my country
i didnt know that this board is for the US citizens only

Arabian said:
i meant argue in the old history
but i meant after the war of 48

and im sorry but in which part the qur'an promised them

or yeah you may mean british promised them "Belfor promise"

I was actually hoping that my statement would encourage you to look in the Quran and show me where is says that the Jews do not belong in Isreal, the land that God promised them. I believe you will not find a single verse to support your claim.

Further, to discuss 48 as if no history existed before that is ok, however, I am sure that the Romans in 628 AD would probably not see your point. The thing is, everytime a muslim conquers land, they call it "liberation." So I in turn will use like analogy, the British "liberated" Jerusalem/Isreal from the oppressive Ottoman empire. Then in 1917 the British establish a jewish state in former "Ottoman Empire" land. As the victors over the oppressive ottoman empire, I see nothing wrong with this.

When muslims "liberated" so called lands, the state became Islamic, therefore all other religions or classes of people became secondary, lower classes. As the british probably saw it, they were simply reversing this Islamic trend. Note that muslims could still openly practice their religion. Hmm, sound familiar?

Final point, Islam took it by military action and lost it by military action, just like the Christians. So what is your point?

Sir Evil said:
Now help me out here, In Egypt yet connecting through Ashburn Virginia, USA?

He is probably one of those sleeper cells, bored to tears waiting for "the call" to bear arms against Americans. Or more likely bombs and biological weapons. And since he is bored he must fight the verbal fight till his master calls.

What a slave!

How can i take it personal? I cant even understand what the heck you are trying to say.

Yurt said:
I was actually hoping that my statement would encourage you to look in the Quran and show me where is says that the Jews do not belong in Isreal, the land that God promised them. I believe you will not find a single verse to support your claim.

Further, to discuss 48 as if no history existed before that is ok, however, I am sure that the Romans in 628 AD would probably not see your point. The thing is, everytime a muslim conquers land, they call it "liberation." So I in turn will use like analogy, the British "liberated" Jerusalem/Isreal from the oppressive Ottoman empire. Then in 1917 the British establish a jewish state in former "Ottoman Empire" land. As the victors over the oppressive ottoman empire, I see nothing wrong with this.

When muslims "liberated" so called lands, the state became Islamic, therefore all other religions or classes of people became secondary, lower classes. As the british probably saw it, they were simply reversing this Islamic trend. Note that muslims could still openly practice their religion. Hmm, sound familiar?

Final point, Islam took it by military action and lost it by military action, just like the Christians. So what is your point?

actually their is somekind of misunderstanding
did arab when open Andalusia for example they tried to eliminat their people ?? nooo,,
did they kill the civilians?? nooo
did they burn or destroy the churches???
did they burn the land or get muslims and make them took their homes they built?
did they gave them a land where they dig to put their nuclear tailing
no no and no and noo
so
look now what happen in palestine or iraq
their is no way of comparison
and its not my word
its history words
read the Andalusia history
or any country the arabs open it
and compare,, read before you just say something you arent sure of it
and yeah
note that Israeli country doesnt base on the nationality it base on the religion
so who isnt a jewish should get out of israel????
:|
where is the freedom of religion??
and yeah liberated dont come with eliminating .........

Mr. Arabian,

While I would like to respond to your post, I must respectfully request you answer the question as to your route link in the US as requested by another board member here. Afterall, this could be an ethical consideration.

Thanks.

Patriot said:
He is probably one of those sleeper cells, bored to tears waiting for "the call" to bear arms against Americans. Or more likely bombs and biological weapons. And since he is bored he must fight the verbal fight till his master calls.

What a slave!
Woow if you are calling fighting for your believes and defend your thought is a slavety ,, then its okay

So every one is a slave
You are a slave of your need,, and other is a slave for his thought

And since you don’t own your self ,, and no one could change his soul or spirit
Then we all are slaves.
Since you aren’t the master of your self "you didn’t create it" ,,
And I tried to explain a point,, since you all don’t know a point cause you don’t live here or read about it

And again im saying,, this mean that you wanna only hear your voice,,
There can't be only attack their should be a defend

So share the opinion,, here is just a thoughts ,,, if there is something wrong in what am saying its okay ,, you can say your view of point

And again, This is the globalization you asked for
And since I didn’t critic your personality,,
You also ………

Sir Evil said:
So how about that connection in Virginia Mr. Arabian???

part me
but could you clear your question please
what is the connection in verginia
thanx

Sir Evil said:
Your ip address is located in Virginia USA, not in a different country as you suggest that you live.
actually
i live in Egypt as i told you
and there is no reason to lie
its not from my behaviour
but about the IP adress
i dont know
maybe cause we are in a different part of world
it depends on the routers or something like this
or maybe you are just mistaken

Arabian said:
actually
i live in Egypt as i told you
and there is no reason to lie
its not from my behaviour
but about the IP adress
i dont know
maybe cause we are in a different part of world
it depends on the routers or something like this
or maybe you are just mistaken

Yeah Evil... what the hell is wrong with you? Criticize terrorists AND can't read IP addresses!!! :D :mm:

Sir Evil said:
Ok and I live at the North Pole with all the little elves!
rolleyes2.gif
Tell Frosty I said Hellooo!

Forum List

Back