Don’t Support High School, College, or Pro Football...Shit Bags Have Ruined it

It is funny how when a large organization—facebook—banned Alex Jones; conservatives hated it. Based on principle.
It is funny how when a large organization—The NFL—banned Colin Keaprinick; conservatives cheered it. Based on hate.

The NFL didn't "ban" Kaepernick, he just isn't good enough and not worth the money he is demanding.
Detroit made an offer to him and he rejected it.

Pro Football Players Have went straight racist with “black power” sign with fist. This reverberates all the way down to high school level. Protest the sport at all levels. Fuck the cocksucking crybaby bastards that thrive because they live in the United States of America. 99% of them too pussified to wear the uniform and serve their country for a few thousand bucks a month...but get paid millions to play a sport because fat white cocksuckers will sit in a recliner on Sunday wearing the merchandise of these teams and eat junk food, drink beer, and get fatter. Fuck the NFL. Totally useless waste of time.
NFL preseason sees kneeling, raised fists, during national anthem
Winning is so important to owners that they won't fire these guys.
I figure a few months or a year of not earning will teaching these anti-American racists that acting like thugs won't be tolerated in the NFL.
In college and H.S., just kick them off the team.

All of this garbage is causing too much hatred in this country.
If teams refuse to do anything, fans are going to just stop attending or watching.

The NFL has freedom of speech just like any other corporation. If they want to have their players disrespect our veterans, by kneeling during the anthem, raising the black power salute or defecating on Old Glory, it isn't a problem with me.

People that don't like it can do something else on Sunday afternoon, they can watch NASCAR or the WWE or reruns of Gomer Pyle USMC if they don't want to see our nation put down.

The only complaint I have with Goodall is that he hasn't made that clear, and hasn't told viewers if they don't like it, "tough shit", and to just quit tuning in if they don't like it.
There's no freedom of speech on this forum, so why must it be absolute in the NFL???

Doesn't take much to get Real Americans all cranked up and pissy.

“Real Americans”=professional victims. In my youth, one of the jobs I had for a bit was working at a day care center. I imagine that whoever runs the RNC feels like they work at a day care center from time to time.

It is funny how when a large organization—facebook—banned Alex Jones; conservatives hated it. Based on principle.
It is funny how when a large organization—The NFL—banned Colin Keaprinick; conservatives cheered it. Based on hate.

The NFL didn't "ban" Kaepernick, he just isn't good enough and not worth the money he is demanding.
Detroit made an offer to him and he rejected it.

Then, maybe Kaep doesn't actually want to return to football. That's his right as well.

But if I were his agent, I would tell him to do a Face Turn and become super-patriotic overnight.

Back in the early 1990's, Sergeant Slaughter defected to Iraq during the First Gulf War. Brought a couple of Iraqi officers into his entourage in his quest for the WWF title. He was pretty despicable, denouncing his country, and even shooting Hulk Hogan in the face with a flame thrower.

But after he was defeated, he wanted his country back, he apologized and came back as the Prodigal Son, people loved him more than ever.

Kaepernick can do the same thing, IMHO

The NFL ought to add a moment of prayer and silence then all players will be kneeling and The Left will shit itself

I haven't been a pro football fan in a good 30 years.

College is much better football.

I watched some of the CFL game last night...BC vs Eskimos, just
to take the edge off.

Most of these players are phonies. Probably all of them.

We had a thread back in April where the NFL Draft was discussed.
I remarked that at the start of the draft they had 30 college players
on stage (possible 1st round selectees) and they played the National
Anthem before the start of the draft. None of those 30 knelt.

I would assume every one of their agents explained you kneel and you
can kiss the big bonus money and an early draft selection, goodbye.
THEY STOOD.

The NFL botched this from the get-go. They should have acted and
ordered it stopped. They would run the risk of a strike but that would
be beneficial, in the long run, to the owners. Those players would cave
pretty quickly.

CFB is insulated from this because their teams are never on the field
during the anthem. Plus Boosters control CFB. They foot the bill for
coaches salaries and booster clubs pay the costs of all player scholarships.
The colleges would go broke if they had to pay that money.
And those Booster Clubs will cut off funds pretty quickly if anybody knelt.

NFL Players are dumber than dirt. All they are doing is contributing to the
stereotype.

Pro Football Players have went straight racist with “black power” sign with fist. This reverberates all the way down to high school level. Protest the sport at all levels. Fuck the cocksucking crybaby bastards that thrive because they live in the United States of America. 99% of them too pussified to wear the uniform and serve their country for a few thousand bucks a month...but get paid millions to play a sport because fat white cocksuckers will sit in a recliner on Sunday wearing the merchandise of these teams and eat junk food, drink beer, and get fatter. Fuck the NFL. Totally useless waste of time.
NFL preseason sees kneeling, raised fists, during national anthem
I know one shit bag I will not miss seeing at the game!

Forum List

Back