Don’t Support High School, College, or Pro Football...Shit Bags Have Ruined it

Pro Football Players have went straight racist with “black power” sign with fist. This reverberates all the way down to high school level. Protest the sport at all levels. Fuck the cocksucking crybaby bastards that thrive because they live in the United States of America. 99% of them too pussified to wear the uniform and serve their country for a few thousand bucks a month...but get paid millions to play a sport because fat white cocksuckers will sit in a recliner on Sunday wearing the merchandise of these teams and eat junk food, drink beer, and get fatter. Fuck the NFL. Totally useless waste of time.
NFL preseason sees kneeling, raised fists, during national anthem
You’re sick

let someone raise their hand in a nazi salute and the MSM would go ballistic
these owners must be wimps or something...
they are letting jackasses protest with the owners' $$$$$$$$!!
the owners set up the team = set up national tv viewing
it's their team and the can lawfully tell them to stop
Because nazis are hate filled murderous dangerous scum who should have been eradicted in the 1940’s

These football players have never had accountability their whole lives. Violated rules in high school...got away with it because they played football ...same in college. Most cheated on ACT with help from coaching staff. How can we expect them to act differently at professional level when you pay them millions to screw whores, go to clubs and use drugs. Hard life...sure.

Pro Football Players have went straight racist with “black power” sign with fist. This reverberates all the way down to high school level. Protest the sport at all levels. Fuck the cocksucking crybaby bastards that thrive because they live in the United States of America. 99% of them too pussified to wear the uniform and serve their country for a few thousand bucks a month...but get paid millions to play a sport because fat white cocksuckers will sit in a recliner on Sunday wearing the merchandise of these teams and eat junk food, drink beer, and get fatter. Fuck the NFL. Totally useless waste of time.
You’re sick
Your a racist who has a mental problem.

Because nazis are hate filled murderous dangerous scum who should have been eradicted in the 1940’s
NFL players are hate filled scum.

As a HUGE NFL fan, I cannot support then any longer. I'm done.
Spread the word brother.
I think it's already spread. I had to sell my season tickets for 2/3 of current pricing, and I had to include the parking pass to even get that done.
It’s a sad statement about society. But you did the right thing.
They should continue to go down in value. Not a good investment lol...

I wonder if the dumbasses understand that when they kneel or protest during the national anthem they're protesting the entire United States, all of it...

They can claim it's for, or against, social injustice, against police brutality, against Racism, or whatever but when they kneel during the national anthem they are protesting the United States of America, all of it... which includes this great country that allows them to make millions playing a game.

They protest the Constitution, all of our rights, the hard-working men and women in this country who make this country function, the military and all the First Responders who put their lives on the line for others... all of it.

Being military, when I watch them protest the national anthem I understand they are protesting me and all my military brothers and sisters and 1st responders who have dedicated their lives to protecting morons like them... it is because of us that they have the right and the ability to protest the way they are doing so.

And now we have Antifa....the American version of the Nazis.
No small wonder that Obama is behind their creation.

I wonder if the dumbasses understand that when they kneel or protest during the national anthem they're protesting the entire United States, all of it...

They can claim it's for, or against, social injustice, against police brutality, against Racism, or whatever but when they kneel during the national anthem they are protesting the United States of America, all of it... which includes this great country that allows them to make millions playing a game.

They protest the Constitution, all of our rights, the hard-working men and women in this country who make this country function, the military and all the First Responders who put their lives on the line for others... all of it.

Being military, when I watch them protest the national anthem I understand they are protesting me and all my military brothers and sisters and 1st responders who have dedicated their lives to protecting morons like them... it is because of us that they have the right and the ability to protest the way they are doing so.
Colin K.'s gf is reported to be a Blacklivesmatters member.
She must have gotten word from above that doing this was a great way to fuck the NFL.

That's a whole lot of butthurt. Need some preparation H?

It is funny how when a large organization—facebook—banned Alex Jones; conservatives hated it. Based on principle.
It is funny how when a large organization—The NFL—banned Colin Keaprinick; conservatives cheered it. Based on hate.

U have basically given up watching the nfl. Part of the reason is the protesting. While it's not that huge of deal to me i don't agree with kneeling, etc. It's distasteful. That being said getting upset about it would be an exercise in stupidity because I'm not able to change it. So I don't fight it like everything else political. I just go with it and don't watch it. My hometeam, the packers, those seats will always be sold out as there are waiting lists in top of waiting lists just to sniff a ticket. I don't know if they raised fists or not. I didn't watch.

Pro Football Players Have went straight racist with “black power” sign with fist. This reverberates all the way down to high school level. Protest the sport at all levels. Fuck the cocksucking crybaby bastards that thrive because they live in the United States of America. 99% of them too pussified to wear the uniform and serve their country for a few thousand bucks a month...but get paid millions to play a sport because fat white cocksuckers will sit in a recliner on Sunday wearing the merchandise of these teams and eat junk food, drink beer, and get fatter. Fuck the NFL. Totally useless waste of time.
Winning is so important to owners that they won't fire these guys.
I figure a few months or a year of not earning will teaching these anti-American racists that acting like thugs won't be tolerated in the NFL.
In college and H.S., just kick them off the team.

All of this garbage is causing too much hatred in this country.
If teams refuse to do anything, fans are going to just stop attending or watching.

The NFL has freedom of speech just like any other corporation. If they want to have their players disrespect our veterans, by kneeling during the anthem, raising the black power salute or defecating on Old Glory, it isn't a problem with me.

People that don't like it can do something else on Sunday afternoon, they can watch NASCAR or the WWE or reruns of Gomer Pyle USMC if they don't want to see our nation put down.

The only complaint I have with Goodall is that he hasn't made that clear, and hasn't told viewers if they don't like it, "tough shit", and to just quit tuning in if they don't like it.

It is funny how when a large organization—facebook—banned Alex Jones; conservatives hated it. Based on principle.
It is funny how when a large organization—The NFL—banned Colin Keaprinick; conservatives cheered it. Based on hate.

The NFL didn't "ban" Kaepernick, he just isn't good enough and not worth the money he is demanding.

The NFL didn't "ban" Kaepernick, he just isn't good enough and not worth the money he is demanding.

Like Johnny Manzeil (sp?) was… Riiiight!

A recent Super Bowl QB can’t find a job as a back up in the NFL? Not sure about how much he’s demanding. I do know that the Browns have had 8 starting QBs since 2015 (when CK was in the Super Bowl). Brock Osweiller was one of them. He is still in the league and is largely lampooned as one of the worst QB’s in the game. Here he is hitting a guy in the head…who was about 15 yards…15 yards not down field but 15 yards out of bounds.

I'm not sure how you folks took it, but I found the OP very inspiring. Sort of in the way of a passionate coach's haft-time speech:

Last edited:
Those pathetic millionaire slaves still buy into the false notion that cops target blacks.

All statistical evidence shows that is completely false.

The agenda, on behalf of the media and world globalists is bring down America. We know this. This is not even a debate.

Lets consider something after saying that. The left media says nothing about the NBA having rules about NOT TAKING A KNEE. Why is that? What sport can we claim as American? American football. That, is more about OUR CULTURE than any of the other sports. All other sports are worldly. American football on the other hand is truly ours.

Now look up the mao marxist revolution tactic, backed up by saul alinsky method. The mao take over centered about getting rid of the THE FOUR OLDS. That is the way it was put.

Old ideas
Old customs
Old culture
Old habits

Cultural Revolution

Now, with that knowledge, now ask yourselves why the media harps on football about cte when there are all sorts of other sports prone to head injury?

Why does the media attack the flag through American football with their favorite millionaire slaves, but do not say a thing about the other sports that have rules against kneeling? Why did the medis attack Tebow for kneeling and mock him for it and glorify Kaepernick for kneeling and wearing a castro shirt?

See anything yet?

Forum List

Back