Don't stick your head in the sand register and vote

Sokar,
It is kind of sad that you use pictures of celebrities to express yourself. I am sure you can't be that macho if you need to use another man's photo. Also, I don't look at all like the woman in the other photo.

"BTW Romney has done more for the poor than Barack Obama ever will. And he didnt need to use government to do it"

All I could do is laugh at this comment.

Doesnt change the fact that it's true.

Sokar,
It is kind of sad that you use pictures of celebrities to express yourself. I am sure you can't be that macho if you need to use another man's photo. Also, I don't look at all like the woman in the other photo.

What you like a hanky? Maybe a Midol?

Sokar,

It's kind of sad that you are reduced to criticizing someone for their photo.

Freud once said, "A definition of sanity is ones ability to deal with reality." Unfortunately political realities consist of lies, deception, manipulation, as well as altruism, & public service. Given a chance to choose, and not liking the choices, really isn't an excuse to do nothing. In politics compromise is often the only way to get things done.

You compromise measure, not principle.

I would bet if I had to that we will have a very low voter turnout for the GE as well. Obama has lost a huge sum of his base and Mitt never really had a base. It's two subpar politicians looking to use the winning of the Presidential seta as a way to say "see, people do like me." Neither are leaders, neither have good ideas and in fact neither is really that different from each other based on past polices.

I'd say the only thing Mitt has going for him is that if he wins there will be a initial boost in the economy and outlook, just as there was under Obama, because that is what happens when a new president steps into office no matter what. I just wonder if Mitt will squander it faster than Bush or Obama did.

"BTW Romney has done more for the poor than Barack Obama ever will. And he didnt need to use government to do it"

All I could do is laugh at this comment.

Doesnt change the fact that it's true.

If Romney can be accused of anything, it's being a Dudley Do-Right.

I know.

He has a 80% save rate of companies he invested in at Bain. Im sure all the poor and middle class workers in those companies were grateful that he was able to keep those businesses afloat.

He has the countless poor and needy he helped as a Bishop and Stake President.

He gives a large portion of his income to charity.

All of this has been done without government.

What has Obama done that even comes close?

I would bet if I had to that we will have a very low voter turnout for the GE as well. Obama has lost a huge sum of his base and Mitt never really had a base. It's two subpar politicians looking to use the winning of the Presidential seta as a way to say "see, people do like me." Neither are leaders, neither have good ideas and in fact neither is really that different from each other based on past polices.

I'd say the only thing Mitt has going for him is that if he wins there will be a initial boost in the economy and outlook, just as there was under Obama, because that is what happens when a new president steps into office no matter what. I just wonder if Mitt will squander it faster than Bush or Obama did.

Id have to double check, but I am pretty sure that the economy and outlook got worse, not better, when it was apparant that Obama was going to win.

We had RECORD LOW turnout for this years primary. If this is indicative of what the general election voter turnout, not good. Twenty percent of this countries people will choose the political leaders for the whole population. Personally I feel that Obama has done a great job. He entered office in the middle of a historical crisis. Middle and lower class families are in for more severe hardships at the hands of Romney and his cohorts if he wins. Women's rights both financially & personally will get trampled. Children's needs (education, health, and well being) slashed with budget cuts. GET OUT & VOTE! Romney does not care about the needs of poor and middle class. He actually believes that corporations are people. Unless you WANT to be governed by people who care more about corporate profits and tax breaks for the wealthy, than you & yours. MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD ON ELECTION DAY!
3 hours ago via mobile · Like

Oh I plan to go out and vote for Romney.

BTW Romney has done more for the poor than Barack Obama ever will. And he didnt need to use government to do it.

Unless you use context. When Mitt was Governor he was very liberal, in fact he brought welfare through Government healthcare to his state on levels unseen by our country before him. Mitt, with Governmental powers is pretty much Obama… That can of course be proven with his record. Why raise taxes on his state when Mitt could use the rest of the country to help pay for Romneycare.

Id have to double check, but I am pretty sure that the economy and outlook got worse, not better, when it was apparant that Obama was going to win.

It always gets better, there is no real way to prove it as I'm talking about the "feeling" of the country more than I am talking about real numbers. Look at the approval ratings, they are sky high, but slowly sink as people realize the new president is the same as the last.

Forum List

Back