Don't See What's Wrong with Coakley's Campaign

i said i saw other numbers on the subject that would disprove his statement

then present them

but I think you'd rather just scream "wingnut" every time someone disagrees with you

If you go to the link I provided, you can see polling going back several years, and you will also see the trend against the health care reform, as the insurance lobby and the Republicans began their onslaught, which over the past six months has included a whole lot of misinformation, and in some cases outright lies about what the draft bills contain.

I should have posted the specific segment on health care polling, which is.
http://www.pollingreport.com/health.htm

Last edited:

then present them

but I think you'd rather just scream "wingnut" every time someone disagrees with you

That's what the libs do, they never post with links and if they do, YOU NEED TO READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE- because they will post a paragraph, but the entire article won't support their views. :cuckoo:

Jillian, Dell, Rightwinger and Chris are masters at deception.

I see, and I suppose you people never do that.... Whenever I'm concerned about the quoted text of something, I simply copy the entire thing and Google it. Often a portion is glaringly omitted from., gasp, a linked posting by one of you. Stop being such an obvious hypocrite.

then present them

If you go to the link I provided, you can see polling going back several years, and you will also see the trend against the health care reform, as the insurance lobby and the Republicans began their onslaught, which over the past six months has included a whole lot of misinformation, and in some cases outright lies about what the draft bills contain.

What do you know about the current plan being debated??? It's all been behind closed doors. Remember Obama's campaign promise of TRANSPERENCY, he stated at least 8-9 different times that all of the debate would be shown on C-SPAN. C-Span's CEO has reminded Obama of this, yet they are not allowed into the back room so we can all see what's going on.

Can anyone trust that?- then we hear about the Louisianna Purchase, The Corn Husker Kick Back, the exemption of Unions, state and federal employee's while the rest of the nation gets to pay higher taxes on their health care while they are exempted??? The deal in Florida where Medicare gets to keep their Medicare advantage while the other 49 states lose theirs. Do you trust that???? If you do, I have some great beach property for sale in Florida, Interested???:cuckoo:

Just to refresh your memory:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akVkzm0YPAc[/ame]

Last edited:
Coakley won her AG seat with 70+% of the vote, so to say she is a "shit candidate" is inane. Coakley is VERY popular in Massachusetts. This election is a referendum on OBAMA and his far left agenda.

That's the spin you people will be trying to put on this.

:lol: Sorry bub, facts are not spin.

She is a very popular. Yet now, an essentially unknown Conservative is on the cusp of beating her.

Now that the spotlight is on her she doesn't look all that good anymore...considering all of the corruption in Washington these days.

They don't want another rubber-stamp. The voters want someone that's going to represent them in a thoughtful manner rather then just go along with Democrat leaders that have gone off the deep end and refuse to listen to the concerns of the voters.

Yea that's their standard response to getting their butts kicked. However in this case they might actually be onto something. Aside from the ugly personal smears her campaign has engaged in,she really has looked like a bit of a buffoon throughout this campaign. Her campaign couldn't even spell Massachusetts correctly in her ads. She also claimed that Curt Schilling was a well known Yankees Fan. She was also quoted as saying "All the Terrorists have left Afghanistan." Scott Brown is obviously the superior candidate. I think most Democrats know this too. In fact Brown is now receiving a lot of support from Massachusetts Democrats. The only way the Dems can pull that thing out would be to rig it in some way. I wouldn't be surprised if you see an awful lot of those "Voter Irregularities" up there. I guess we'll see though. Thanks for your post.

Forum List

Back