"Don't say we weren't warned!"

Actually, I think he said something about being a security officer. Maybe he was the one guarding the doors to the bathroom.

No I watched over nukes with fully loaded M16. The navy only allowed you to carry unloaded weapons, isn't that correct?

Wrong answer sportcheck. We carried nukes onboard the ship (I was a PRP load team member, so I also got to handle the weapon), and when we went through our drills, it was Marines with loaded weapons guarding the doors to the front hangar on the ship.

When I was stationed at Naval War College in Newport RI I walked around with a fully loaded 9mm, and on occasion, sometimes also had a shotgun available as well whenever I was doing my Security Force watches. Whenever we came off watch, we had to go to the barrel, and unload and safe the gun.

What else you got?

Herpes?

yes, I know... you changed urinal cakes in the mens room at NATO HQ.

Actually, I think he said something about being a security officer. Maybe he was the one guarding the doors to the bathroom.

No I watched over nukes with fully loaded M16. The navy only allowed you to carry unloaded weapons, isn't that correct?

Ask him why he needed me and mine on the ship?

That will shut him the fuck up.

Because that is the only reason you grunts were onboard was to run security for the ship.

But, like I said, when I was on shore duty and part of the Security Force team, I carried a fully loaded weapon on Security watches.

Why does the Navy allow Marines on their ships?

Sheep are too obvious.

Wrong answer sportcheck. We carried nukes onboard the ship (I was a PRP load team member, so I also got to handle the weapon), and when we went through our drills, it was Marines with loaded weapons guarding the doors to the front hangar on the ship.

When I was stationed at Naval War College in Newport RI I walked around with a fully loaded 9mm, and on occasion, sometimes also had a shotgun available as well whenever I was doing my Security Force watches. Whenever we came off watch, we had to go to the barrel, and unload and safe the gun.

What else you got?

Who on board ship carried fully loaded M16? It wasn't anyone in the navy was it?

us-marine-corps-emblem.jpg

Because that is the only reason you grunts were onboard was to run security for the ship.

But, like I said, when I was on shore duty and part of the Security Force team, I carried a fully loaded weapon on Security watches.

Sheep are too obvious.

Hmmmm....100's of sailors who know every inch of the ship.....but the Marines were required to run security on the ship.

Speaks avolumes of how much sailors are trusted.

What else you got?

Who on board ship carried fully loaded M16? It wasn't anyone in the navy was it?

us-marine-corps-emblem.jpg

Nope.

We didnt let them. Was a security issue.

Sheep are too obvious.

Hmmmm....100's of sailors who know every inch of the ship.....but the Marines were required to run security on the ship.

Speaks avolumes of how much sailors are trusted.

Actually, it's because you Marines are actually a smaller division of the U.S. Navy that we allow you to deploy with us.

Look at some of your LES's sometime, they don't say Department of the Marines, they say Department of the NAVY.

And...........on ships that Marines DIDN'T deploy on, the guns were carried by the GM's.

I'll never forgive Raygun (R) for raising taxes :eusa_snooty: :(

I'll never forgive Raygun for his idiotic idea of a 500 ship Navy. In doing so, he damn near broke it. Sending ships overseas for deployment at only 85 percent manning is a bad thing to do.

It was a 600 ship Navy you Dolt! Are you sure you ever even stepped on a quarter deck?
Like you would know what a med cruise or a west pac is. You were a PN right? Figures

600-ship Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gotta love Reagan..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZfnOJd_FmA]Reagan Breaks Laws then Lies About It - YouTube[/ame]

Fucking liar and treasonous bastard who gave money to terrorists that raped and killed 3 American nuns.

Good job boys!

:clap:

Reagan (R) would be a RINO in todays GObP:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oPhlVm3HIo]Obama/Reagan "Raising Taxes on the Rich" - YouTube[/ame]​

RR was a crappy president. I want to share my favorite article about him. I dislike him intensely because of what he did to the mentally ill in California.

It is amazing to me how people get a selective memory when speaking about those that have passed away. Case in point, President Reagan. He passed away this week, and from news reports, you would think that the man was Mother Teresa. I'll concede the fact that he's responsible for scaring the bejesus out of Gorbachev and ending the cold war, and he was a good public speaker, but he wasn't a saint! Since it seems that the media outlets and the Republican spin machine will continue talking about the "good" of Reagan, let's talk a little about the bad and the ugly, shall we?

The Ugly: the closing of mental health hospitals in California and across the United States. Is it any wonder that California seems to have all of the crazy homeless people? State mental hospitals were taken away by Governor Reagan in the seventies, and federal mental health programs were later taken away by President Reagan in the eighties.

When Ronald Reagan was governor of California he systematically began closing down mental hospitals, later as president he would cut aid for federally-funded community mental health programs. It is not a coincidence that the homeless populations in the state of California grew in the seventies and eighties. The people were put out on the street when mental hospitals started to close all over the state.

Seeing an increase in crime, and brutal murders by Herb Mullin, a mental hospital patient, the state legislature passed a law that would stop Reagan from closing even more state-funded mental health hospitals. But Reagan would not be outdone. In 1980, congress proposed new legislation (PL 96-398) called the community mental health systems act (crafted by Ted Kennedy), but the program was killed by newly-elected President Ronald Reagan. This action ended the federal community mental health centers (see timeline on this link) program and its funding.

Ronald Reagan: The Bad and the Ugly - Blogcritics Politics

RR was a crappy president. I want to share my favorite article about him. I dislike him intensely because of what he did to the mentally ill in California.

It is amazing to me how people get a selective memory when speaking about those that have passed away. Case in point, President Reagan. He passed away this week, and from news reports, you would think that the man was Mother Teresa. I'll concede the fact that he's responsible for scaring the bejesus out of Gorbachev and ending the cold war, and he was a good public speaker, but he wasn't a saint! Since it seems that the media outlets and the Republican spin machine will continue talking about the "good" of Reagan, let's talk a little about the bad and the ugly, shall we?

The Ugly: the closing of mental health hospitals in California and across the United States. Is it any wonder that California seems to have all of the crazy homeless people? State mental hospitals were taken away by Governor Reagan in the seventies, and federal mental health programs were later taken away by President Reagan in the eighties.

When Ronald Reagan was governor of California he systematically began closing down mental hospitals, later as president he would cut aid for federally-funded community mental health programs. It is not a coincidence that the homeless populations in the state of California grew in the seventies and eighties. The people were put out on the street when mental hospitals started to close all over the state.

Seeing an increase in crime, and brutal murders by Herb Mullin, a mental hospital patient, the state legislature passed a law that would stop Reagan from closing even more state-funded mental health hospitals. But Reagan would not be outdone. In 1980, congress proposed new legislation (PL 96-398) called the community mental health systems act (crafted by Ted Kennedy), but the program was killed by newly-elected President Ronald Reagan. This action ended the federal community mental health centers (see timeline on this link) program and its funding.

Ronald Reagan: The Bad and the Ugly - Blogcritics Politics

Obama is far worse by miles.
icon14.gif

Gotta love Reagan..

Reagan Breaks Laws then Lies About It - YouTube

Fucking liar and treasonous bastard who gave money to terrorists that raped and killed 3 American nuns.

Good job boys!

:clap:
Yes obama is. I agree

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKfyao7ABME]Obama is a Lying Traitor - NDAA 2012 (H.R. 1540) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back